Forgotten Music History: Timbaland Confesses He Fell in Love With an Underaged Aaliyah

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not hard to have an ab game when you weigh 90 pounds soaking wet. It had to be her personality. She had NO body man. No hips. No ass. No titties. Nothing. She looked like a child to me.
she was a child to you cause ya nigs old...if she was alive today she'd be 39...I'm 38... She's older than me some of ya 40, 50, and amajor don't even have an age they juss call him b4 fossils

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You just went hard on a dead woman my nigga...

And you think Will is handsome. Your own words grandpa

Keep that fag shit to yourself playboy.
he also has a weird fascination with lebron...none of ya peep he's 1 step below queen t when it comes to LeBron that's why I call him 1b...plus he be playing cyber footsie with queen t... I been peep some weirdo s hit with pops...but he funny overall..but he do crush on a few nigs

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Unlike you some of us were younger than her..I know you older than her family tree but me I'm over a yr younger than her...so when she was 16 I was 15...so yeah she could move to a 15 yr old
Indeed. But today you are viewing it as an adult man. And assessing other adult males who raped her.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You just went hard on a dead woman my nigga...

And you think Will is handsome. Your own words grandpa

Keep that fag shit to yourself playboy.
I said she was boy built and cockeyed. She was. Fuck yo feelings. Still talking about niggas too i see.

she was a child to you cause ya nigs old...if she was alive today she'd be 39...I'm 38... She's older than me some of ya 40, 50, and amajor don't even have an age they juss call him b4 fossils
Spectrum is actually your age give or take.
he also has a weird fascination with lebron...none of ya peep he's 1 step below queen t when it comes to LeBron that's why I call him 1b...plus he be playing cyber footsie with queen t... I been peep some weirdo s hit with pops...but he funny overall..but he do crush on a few nigs
3 niggas on your mind now.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Unlike you some of us were younger than her..I know you older than her family tree but me I'm over a yr younger than her...so when she was 16 I was 15...so yeah she could move to a 15 yr old

How feel about Dame BLAMING Jay for working with R. Kelly?

(cause he CLAIMS he never wanted to do it and made no money from it (which is now being proven a LIE, and he DID and later worked with Wienstein KNOWING he was a scumbag)

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
nah I never cosigned them nigs pedo status...he said what the people see in her and I said for my age bracket why we liked her
Cool. But nobody was talking about your age bracket. Thread about near 30 year old men who were fucking her and expressed feelings in that regard. Thats weirdo shit.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I said she was boy built and cockeyed. She was. Fuck yo feelings. Still talking about niggas too i see.

Spectrum is actually your age give or take.

3 niggas on your mind now.
Dude you the only guy in this thread that said some Nig is handsome remember that

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

(cause he CLAIMS he never wanted to do it and made no money from it, but its coming out he DID and later worked with Wienstein KNOWING he was a scumbag)
wasn't Fiesta b4 the tapes... Now the re-release of best of both worlds I can't call it... You notice jay staying quiet cause pre-release you might have an excuse after tapes nah you dont

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
images

Come on man!! :smh::roflmao2:

How you gonna do Aaliyah that mang!!!

Ok, I went too far out there... But, you see the point I was tryin to make!! Good thing I was drinking when I saw your reply!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cool. But nobody was talking about your age bracket. Thread about near 30 year old men who were fucking her and expressed feelings in that regard. Thats weirdo shit.
without a doubt is...juss like me and bdr through hints out there kelly ain't the only Nig with that underage shit... We been telling ya about the faggotry, underage, weirdo s hit that goes on in the industry that why celeb worship always been hilarious to me...hollyweird 1 crazy ass place

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Me and Aaliyah are pretty much the same age. She used to come to parties at my high school. She's just always looked like a child..she had no body whatsoever so it's hard for me to understand why an older head would want to fuck with her.. to her credit though everyone always had good thing to say about her personality

I'm not dissing her either but even if she might have had some sex appeal to some people..it's just hard to get around her pre-puberty looking body imo

fucup like that could be my great-granddaughter and shit..

Reactions: BDR

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But what you think of Dame bringing it up NOW?
haven't seen any current interviews with him talking about it, juss a clip when somebody asked him about Jay and fox...with came you actually gotta watch to see what angle he coming from b4 commenting... Like I was 1 of the few that understood his angle from the infamous breakfast club interview

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
haven't seen any current interviews with him talking about it, juss a clip when somebody asked him about Jay and fox...with came you actually gotta watch to see what angle he coming from b4 commenting... Like I was 1 of the few that understood his angle from the infamous breakfast club interview

I JUST realized that was the FIRST time we really connected!

and people DELIBERATELY misunderstood what dame was saying about entrepreneurship

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

supreme_kos

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You do know some of these 18 year old teenaged girls have bodies like a 25 year old woman.

Some of them you couldn't tell that they are 18.

When they look much older and act much older.
That wasn't to case with Aaliyah...she was the same size from 15 til she died, Damn near prepubescent ...

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Man what the hell amajor done said out here?? Lmaaaaao

Jigga somewhere with his ass clenched up right now...he better be treading real lightly and moving smart.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All them niggas was repressed pedos
This, cause Aaliyah LOOKED YOUNG!!! Yeah she was pretty, but she wasn't developed like some jailbait that could pass for grown women. No, when you looked at Aaliyah you knew she was young. I was younger than her and wasn't checking for her when she was alive.

Reactions: BDR

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
haven't gotten a chance to read through the thread. but seems to me like Aaliyah had a good heart, down to earth with beauty which would make it easy for dudes to fall for her. She seemed more laid back and mature than a lot females,obviously she liked older men. Sometimes I wonder would she be like a Riri, Madonna or Mya?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
haven't gotten a chance to read through the thread. but seems to me like Aaliyah had a good heart, down to earth with beauty which would make it easy for dudes to fall for her. She seemed more laid back and mature than a lot females,obviously she liked older men. Sometimes I wonder would she be like a Riri, Madonna or Mya?
All I know is people like ciara had tracks that easily seem like they were made for aaliyah...even had a couple of aaliyah old background dancers in it

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

(cause he CLAIMS he never wanted to do it and made no money from it (which is now being proven a LIE, and he DID and later worked with Wienstein KNOWING he was a scumbag)

Dame said he told them to donate his part of the money to Breast Cancer Awareness, something Aaliyah was in to

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That chick was fine. There was a scene in the Queen Of The Damned movie where her bottom lip quivered....that shit fucked me up!

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Aaliyah was beautiful, like @tallblacknyc said most of yall saying otherwise are just old it seem like the difference in pov, I'm 5 yrs younger than Aaliyah so from my POV when I was 16 seeing her at 21 she was sexy, she was the first chick that pulled off the tomboy sexy look to me in my life i remembered wit all the Tommy Hilfiger she used to model/wear. I just went to a 90s theme party last yr and pretty much all the chicks showed up to the party dressed like how Aaliyah was in the 90s.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dame said he told them to donate his part of the money to Breast Cancer Awareness, something Aaliyah was in to

Ok

But i hate to say this...

But i need proof

I just dont like Dane coning out NOW?

AFTER all these years?

He NEVER said anything?

And just off her being dead respect fir her family

This just seemed calculated as hell.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Ok

But i hate to say this...

But i need proof

I just dont like Dane coning out NOW?

AFTER all these years?

He NEVER said anything?

And just off her being dead respect fir her family

This just seemed calculated as hell.

Dame has already been caught up with his bullshit, after doing all that talking about how he never fucked with R Kelly he had forgotten he was in the video for R Kelly’s “Fiesta” remix, when people pointed it out he gonna say “but I wasn’t in no scene with him”:lol::roflmao: