Forgotten Music History: Timbaland Confesses He Fell in Love With an Underaged Aaliyah

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All them niggas was repressed pedos
No comment no comment

juss got to say I know a chick from the 90s who could make money with a tell all book about a few of them..she wasn't 18 when a few piped... I said on here a few times I lost a lot of respect for celebs way back when for various things..she was 1 reason...that's all I have to say about that

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Yea shits crazy

But lowkey what is that saying about Aaliyah?

I recently heard that her and her mother were involved with R. Kelly on two separate occasions on some threesome type shit.

It really will be a horrible sad story if this girl was pimped out & passed around the industry. But that’s what it’s looking like to me.

That's, why I say Aaliyah's mother needs to shut the fuck up.....

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No comment no comment

juss got to say I know a chick from the 90s who could make money with a tell all book about a few of them..she wasn't 18 when a few piped... I said on here a few times I lost a lot of respect for celebs way back when for various things..she was 1 reason...that's all I have to say about that

Fam those “studio sessions” be some risky ass shit. I been in aftermath studios a few times just on some visitor shit

One time this bitch kept pressing me “so are you a rapper? What do you do??”

Mind you this night it was about 8 or more niggas, a male food runner and she was the only woman in there...

Later on that night the homie who works for Dre told all of us... “you know if any of y’all want that you can have it right..”

The bitch was down to fuck and didn’t even know our names

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
old niggas chasing young pussy.
way to young pussy
society got egos pumped up that having a younger gf is floss material especially in hip hop.

One thing all them niggas got in common is age.

I think being on the tail end of that era where older dudes fucking w younger chicks was more socially acceptable had a lot to do with it. They've got a foot in both eras now though, so they can probably look back at that time and facepalm.

Anybody on that shit today ain't got that as an excuse.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fam those “studio sessions” be some risky ass shit. I been in aftermath studios a few times just on some visitor shit

One time this bitch kept pressing me “so are you a rapper? What do you do??”

Mind you this night it was about 8 or more niggas, a male food runner and she was the only woman in there...

Later on that night the homie who works for Dre told all of us... “you know if any of y’all want that you can have it right..”

The bitch was down to fuck and didn’t even know our names
oh that's nothing..I got a few true stories that ain't even industry that shows how big chicks can be groupies... Trying not to incriminate anyone but a possible family member and double digit amount of his boys were juss hang in out in lower Manhattan... A couple chicks saw 1 of the dudes and said he look like a certain entertainer..she was like how she always wanted to fuck that entertainer and asked was he related to him... Needless to say a lie of yes that is my cousin was said..next thing you know chick was like I'll suck and fuck whoever to meet that entertainer...well to make a long story short she ended up doing a whole lot of sucking that night..her friend did a lil to..there was footage of this..that's all I have to say about that

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
old niggas chasing young pussy.
way to young pussy
society got egos pumped up that having a younger gf is floss material especially in hip hop.
I don't agree w the especially in hip hop part

That's not something I see and I worked in the thick of that shit for YEARS

It's not hip hop, it's opportunity. When a muhfucka can have whatever they want, sit back and watch what they pick and it will tell you a lot about them.

I think hip hop exposes it just like sports does because it's at the intersection of money and celebrity. They have access to whatever they want and we can watch them fuck up because a lot of their life happens in front of people who are there to tell somebody else about it.

Businessmen, dope boys, anybody else w money...same thing but nobody is putting them on TV every day.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh that's nothing..I got a few true stories that ain't even industry that shows how big chicks can be groupies... Trying not to incriminate anyone but a possible family member and double digit amount of his boys were juss hang in out in lower Manhattan... A couple chicks saw 1 of the dudes and said he look like a certain entertainer..she was like how she always wanted to fuck that entertainer and asked was he related to him... Needless to say a lie of yes that is my cousin was said..next thing you know chick was like I'll suck and fuck whoever to meet that entertainer...well to make a long story short she ended up doing a whole lot of sucking that night..her friend did a lil to..there was footage of this..that's all I have to say about that

Yea I’m already knowing how that shit goes down. I’ve had bitches run down to me passing notes to give to players. It’s really no shame in the game. Just sad that people sluttin themselves out

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I can agree with this.
I ain't gonna say I ain't grabbed the low hanging fruit from the tree after a night at the club
shit that weird me out is these cats got daughters and nieces and sisters.
where does it not click in your mind that you are chasing a child ?
niggas is really livin if there is grass on the field play ball type of life
remember back in the day some dude had posted a countdown link for when the Olsen twins were turning 18.
shit is creepy as fuck

I don't agree w the especially in hip hop part

That's not something I see and I worked in the thick of that shit for YEARS

It's not hip hop, it's opportunity. When a muhfucka can have whatever they want, sit back and watch what they pick and it will tell you a lot about them.

I think hip hop exposes it just like sports does because it's at the corner of money and celebrity. They have access to whatever they want and we can watch them fuck up because a lot of their life happens in front of people who are there to tell somebody else about it.

Businessmen, dope boys, anybody else w money...same thing but nobody is putting them on TV every day.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Yea I’m already knowing how that shit goes down. I’ve had bitches run down to me passing notes to give to players. It’s really no shame in the game. Just sad that people sluttin themselves out
Im not a shit on black women type nigga in any way shape or form

But I honestly think there's not enough women out there explaining to young ladies coming up that that's the shit hoes do.

By the same token, there's probably not enough of us telling these young niggas what not to do either, so it goes both ways.

So much negative messaging to fight smh

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I can agree with this.
I ain't gonna say I ain't grabbed the low hanging fruit from the tree after a night at the club
shit that weird me out is these cats got daughters and nieces and sisters.
where does it not click in your mind that you are chasing a child ?
niggas is really livin if there is grass on the field play ball type of life
remember back in the day some dude had posted a countdown link for when the Olsen twins were turning 18.
shit is creepy as fuck
Right. I mean low hanging fruit is one thing. Unripe fruit is another. You don't eat that.

And I think it's just a reflection of those individuals. It's some sick shit that was able to be masked by the fact that it existed just on the edge of societal norms enough that they could escape larger scrutiny back then. I know all them niggas are probably quiet as church mice now because they don't want skeleton bones to fly out of their own mouths.

Whoever pointed out that they were niggas that probably didn't get bitches until they got money or celebrity was right. The holdover from that was probably that they went for young bitches because 1 they could get them easier and 2 it scratched some psychological itches they had from rejection or lack of control over the objects of lust in their past.

And you're exactly right, nasty muhfuckas on here were doing that countdown shit with those bitches, that other lil white girl from that tv show, a couple underage black actresses, and thought that shit was cute. Same dirty ass niggas making threads talking shit about r kelly now but Ima leave it alone.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
No comment no comment

PM me breh I got a couple stories too

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right. I mean low hanging fruit is one thing. Unripe fruit is another. You don't eat that.

And I think it's just a reflection of those individuals. It's some sick shit that was able to be masked by the fact that it existed just on the edge of societal norms enough that they could escape larger scrutiny back then. I know all them niggas are probably quiet as church mice now because they don't want skeleton bones to fly out of their own mouths.

Whoever pointed out that they were niggas that probably didn't get bitches until they got money or celebrity was right. The holdover from that was probably that they went for young bitches because 1 they could get them easier and 2 it scratched some psychological itches they had from rejection or lack of control over the objects of lust in their past.

And you're exactly right, nasty muhfuckas on here were doing that countdown shit with those bitches, that other lil white girl from that tv show, a couple underage black actresses, and thought that shit was cute. Same dirty ass niggas making threads talking shit about r kelly now but Ima leave it alone.

Bingo...let em know...coming through with cold heat..brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea shits crazy

But lowkey what is that saying about Aaliyah?

I recently heard that her and her mother were involved with R. Kelly on two separate occasions on some threesome type shit.

It really will be a horrible sad story if this girl was pimped out & passed around the industry. But that’s what it’s looking like to me.

This was my youth..I remember all of it.and it's true...and sad...brah

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a night owl.. Pet rat would be a dc thing being ya rated number 1 for most rats in the nation...pissing in elevators is project s hit good thing I'm not a project nig... Now dc from what I hear is home of the rats and home of the fags 2 things most nigs dislike but you claim it and love it...the district... Have a bless day old man
http://mentalfloss.com/article/561029/most-rat-infested-cities-in-america

According to this list Chicago is #1, Los Angeles #2, New York City #3, Washington, DC #4th.

NYC is ranked higher than DC with being rat infested.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for
Wow so lemme get this straight
R Kelly fell in love with her. Married her
Jay Z fell in love with her. Dated her. Wrote songs about her
Dame Dash fell in love with her. Dated her. Won't STFU about the love even years later.
Timbaland fell in love with her. Married a lookalike..

Not gonna exempt R Kelly from peeing on that girl, but in Aaliyahs case, NOT GUILTY.

Because clearly she was a witch.

:eek2: I didn't know that! So Dame played cleanup man for J, with broads too?

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How in the fuck where these grown ass man so Mezmerized by a teen
You do know some of these 18 year old teenaged girls have bodies like a 25 year old woman.

Some of them you couldn't tell that they are 18.

When they look much older and act much older.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree it is individuals.
Glad you mentioned society norms.
An older man with a younger woman is something that is absolutely glorified and an ego booster to most males Men want to be associated with younger women for swag.
I was always taught if a woman ain't bringing what I am bringing to the table why we eating at the same table ?
Beyond the sexual aspect of it I fail to understand what an unestabished chick can do to me to benefit my life.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Fam those “studio sessions” be some risky ass shit.

Tupac-Faith-Evans-440x480.jpg

That shit be starting COASTAL HIP HOP WARS!

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
yep
certified pedo
hope u get gang raped when ur finally convicted.

You do know some of these 18 year old teenaged girls have bodies like a 25 year old woman.

Some of them you couldn't tell that they are 18.

When they look much older and act much older.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I agree it is individuals.
Glad you mentioned society norms.
An older man with a younger woman is something that is absolutely glorified and an ego booster to most males Men want to be associated with younger women for swag.
I was always taught if a woman ain't bringing what I am bringing to the table why we eating at the same table ?
Beyond the sexual aspect of it I fail to understand what an unestabished chick can do to me to benefit my life.
Just as a symbol of virility and social cache. But that shit was never considered cool when the girls became illegal. At least I don't think so, not with normal people.

I mean people talked shit about Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis when they did that shit back then. Rob Lowe was shunned for it (even though they let him back in).

Young is one thing. TOO young ain't never been cool.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just as a symbol of virility and social cache. But that shit was never considered cool when the girls became illegal. At least I don't think so, not with normal people.

I mean people talked shit about Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis when they did that shit back then. Rob Lowe was shunned for it (even though they let him back in).

Yup

If a bitch can’t go to the bar with me...she’s too fuckin young

“Only 21 and older let another nigga mold her”

Jay shoulda followed his own words lol

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your mom wants to

The bitch can’t afford me

Go run a lap man tits
my mom is a retired school teacher from the toronto district school system. she taught for 33 years. She can teach you some english which you seem like you need to learn.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
no doubt breh
look at the faggit comments above
hes a prime example
18 look like 25
straight tree jumper

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What if the tables were flipped tho?

You got a child talent like Michael Jackson...he’s about 14 or 15 and tells you than an older female singer loves him and wants to groom him into the next big superstar. She’s 27 and he’s 14

What are you doing for your son?

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
beat that bitch in to a coma

What if the tables were flipped tho?

You got a child talent like Michael Jackson...he’s about 14 or 15 and tells you than an older female singer loves him and wants to groom him into the next big superstar. She’s 27 and he’s 14

What are you doing for your son?