Ford vs Rari #1 ...31 Mill...Charlies Angels Fail ?...8.7 Mill...

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
now hopefully they dont make anymore angels....lol ..the super woman dont need a man theme was heavy in this one...

to b honest it wasnt that bad tho ...i liked it ....lol... #judgementfreezone...:cool:

FvF did numbers...31 was way more than i expected... any reviews...might go c it Tuesday ...

Dont Sleep officially fail....smh

Joker...DC like we on a roll...:money:

Terminator officially fail...:smh: ..already out the top 10 ...56 mill total..should have done tht 1st weekend...

Midway...not sure seems like a fail...

48f48a1325760147.jpg

09f818d3486e9de27a8b1e99c098e4fc48fa7d91.jpg

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I love Le Mans, so Ford vs Ferrari should be good for me, although I know the scenes won't be shot or have the same feel as Le Mans for obvious reasons.

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor
Ford vs Ferrari was very good, I liked it, it showed the ignorance & arrogance of the corporate 'suits' not being able to relate to the men who built and drove the winning race cars that gave the entire company worldwide publicity and glory.

Didn't and won't see charlies angels, another british Black women?; is there a law or problem finding American Black women to act in movies???

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Ford v Ferrari was very good.

Even though the only brotha in the movie with a speaking line spoke 1 line and was a janitor.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Ford vs Ferrari is the men's equivalent of Bridesmaids.

I loved it. Dude flick with a good story, a love interest that I could relate to and fast cars! 9 out of 10

Plus the wife liked it.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Props to "JOKER" here's to doors finally being flung open for more adult oriented fantasy/sci-fi.:cool: Fuck the Terminator, "no mas", time to retire this property. Will catch FvF at a later time, I am a car guy. A huge pass on Charlie's Angels had my fill with the 2000 one.

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Elizabeth Banks is garbage! Had the movie been successful this weekend, she would have been screaming “Girl Power” and how a woman based super movie can survive in Hollywood. Wait... I’m I stating the obvious?
:hmm:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
And also for the fact that Banks was involved in all 4 hunger games movies

Funny.... :lol:

i can go down the list of movies with female action stars that did well...i even have a theme in the Trap about i t...

stop making excuses ....but like i have said to me it wasnt that bad ...i have seen a lot worse...

it def wasnt 8 mill weekend bad...i think it came out at the wrong time....

tumblr_pzldynH0Hh1vfj87ro1_1280.jpg