For all my Cali LA peeps, you ever met a Super Blood?

Smoke Van Gundy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where are they pushin yall to Lancaster, the Dena's, Corona, Victorville, the IE???
They pushin us out here to places like Antioch, pittsburgh, the 707 area(vallejo, fairfield, ect...) alot of folks moved to Vegas and Reno and I'm thinking Reno is better for me being 3.5 hrs away from the town
Rent is cheaper in Reno

The Bay is crazy. I know Frisco was always a little higher, but even the Town is out of control. I dont know how yall do it

With L.A its pockets in the city still. But mostly the I.E, Palmdlae, Lancaster is really the only affordable areas left. Unless you do the out of State. Then its Vegas, Phoenix, Reno

As long as I could remember the Eastside (Compton, Watts) was always cheaper but now thats changing too

Redevelop push us out, get they people in

head214

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Growing up in 80’s we heard that shit every damn day. I used to say damn these fools don’t understand that shit is making them and everyone around them illiterate as hell.
Bickin Back and Being Bool
Used to hear fools say did you see that episode of The Crady Crunch. All the while mexicans was picking off both sets of colors and more. Used to have to watch where you went in Inglewood, Watts, Compton, East Side, Jungles, and even Venice at certain times of night.
Grew up near Holiday Bowl that was on Crenshaw. Helicopters every damn night. PTSD type shit. Bars on the windows. Shotgun by the door.
Good Times

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Growing up in 80’s we heard that shit every damn day. I used to say damn these fools don’t understand that shit is making them and everyone around them illiterate as hell.
Bickin Back and Being Bool
Used to hear fools say did you see that episode of The Crady Crunch. All the while mexicans was pickib off both sets of colors and more. Used to have to watch where you went in Inglewood, Watts, Compton, East Side, Jungles, and even Venice at certain times of night.
Grew up near Holiday Bowl that was on Crenshaw. Helicopters every damn night. PTSD type shit. Bars on the windows. Shotgun by the door.
Good Times

You win ...
giphy.gif