For all my Cali LA peeps, you ever met a Super Blood?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I was allot younger and living in Cali a crip asked my what was up with the “Red” polo horse on my navy and gray polo rugby shirt. :confused:

Once I let him know what was brackin there were no problems.

yg-official-video-still-brazy-0.gif

:roflmao:

Nah but that stood out and I always remembered that situation.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit I grew up between Inglewood and Hawthorne. In the 70's you could get away with shit if you played basketball or something.

I remember dudes asking me for a Biggarette. :lol::lol:

I was done in high school when a crip said he was waiting on the “Sus/Cus”. Spell it how you want but he was talking about a “BUS”! :roflmao:

I was thinking, is this niggas berious? :roflmao2:
144089-Interview-James-Franco-How-Dare-You-Gif-Pandawhale.gif

Rel

BLK STAR & BLACK BUSINESS OWNER
Registered
Nah never but in the bay we don't bang them colors as much as central & southern cali niggaz. Mexicans are the only ones left banging colors: Surenos(blue), Nortenos(red), and BB's(brown) but niggaz bang the hood, our teams(like the A team or Gas team), and our mobs(funk mob was biggest black gang back 20yrs ago mostly east oakland niggaz)

BLACK OVER C'S AND B'S REAL TALK
BLACK FIRST

Smoke Van Gundy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:

Them ninjas out of pocket.

Im a Crack Era South Central baby.

Some shit you gotta experience to understand how real that war mentality was back then

When you look at the city now WE lost in the end. With the Latino take over city wide, Gentrification in Inglewood, Blacks being pushed out is on someone priority board for sure

BLACK OVER C'S AND B'S REAL TALK
BLACK FIRST

The movement to move with. Black unity

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I have family just like that... it's almost like they're speaking another language sometimes. Instead of saying the word "cousin," they say, "relative."

Rel

BLK STAR & BLACK BUSINESS OWNER
Registered
:lol:

Them ninjas out of pocket.

Im a Crack Era South Central baby.

Some shit you gotta experience to understand how real that war mentality was back then

When you look at the city now WE lost in the end. With the Latino take over city wide, Gentrification in Inglewood, Blacks being pushed out is on someone priority board for sure

The movement to move with. Black unity
Where are they pushin yall to Lancaster, the Dena's, Corona, Victorville, the IE???
They pushin us out here to places like Antioch, pittsburgh, the 707 area(vallejo, fairfield, ect...) alot of folks moved to Vegas and Reno and I'm thinking Reno is better for me being 3.5 hrs away from the town
Rent is cheaper in Reno

youngfocus

Youngfocus ya heard!
Platinum Member
Funny shit...Man takes me back to high school. People alway sayin "Bickin Back Been Bool" rolling in the Monte Barlo. Comedy.