Football Pool Reset !!! ....2022 ...wassup?

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
And The Lord rested on the seventh day, pleased with His victory in the previous week. On the eighth day, the Lord continued to rest; however, in the afternoon, He realized He had not submitted His picks for the early Sunday games and He was displeased.

Truly, I tell you, your brother Chris Rock spoke the unfortunate Truth.

:smh:

yeah, somebody looked down on you unfavorably this week, oh holey one...

:lol:

meanwhile, anybody see my camel?

slam, slam, slam, slam...

camel-uh-oh.jpg

:giggle:

Last edited:

Yahweh

The one true God
BGOL Patreon Investor
yeah, somebody looked down on you unfavorably this week, oh holey one...

meanwhile, anybody see my camel?

slam, slam, slam, slam...

camel-uh-oh.jpg

:giggle:

The Lord was the only undefeated participant this Sunday. 4-0.

Nobody picked all four late games correctly except for the Almighty. How did that foolish Seahawks pick work out for you, My child?

deputy dawg

BGOL Investor
whatchu doin' up yah-yah?
can't sleep after your turrrrble week!

"Hey yah-yah; guess what day it is??
yah-yah, yah-yah, yah-yah, yah-yah"

deputy dawg

BGOL Investor
WEEK 7 WRAP UP

♪ ♫ "It's How You Playing" ♫ ♪

I put in picks before the passing of Rep. Cummings.
Baltimore played with him in their hearts. How else they beat the Seahawks in Seattle?

WEEK 7

bgol-nfl-wk7.jpg

STANDINGS

bgol-nfl-wk7-standings.jpg

1 question, how did Yahweh & Rembrandt Brown forget to put the same picks in this week??
:idea:

bgol-nfl-wk7-bottom.jpg

Last edited:

Yahweh

The one true God
BGOL Patreon Investor
1 question, how did Yahweh & Rembrandt Brown forget to put the same picks in this week??
:idea:

bgol-nfl-wk7-bottom.jpg

You atheists always think you are so clever. "If God can do anything, can He create a rock too heavy even for Him to lift?" "Who did Cain and Abel have sex with?" "Why does God watch football and why does He not pick all the games correctly every week?" You fool. The only question you need to ask is "How may I better serve You, my Lord?"

deputy dawg

BGOL Investor
Thanks to yah-yah, I now own a Rembrandt!!!

yah-yah acting like the GOP, deflecting & covering up...
:scream:

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:fuckyousay: I forgot to make my damn picks for week 8. I was looking why the hell I got dash marks going all the way across:lol:

deputy dawg

BGOL Investor
BGOL NFL 2019 WEEK 8 RESULTS & STANDINGS

(hit play)

Southpaw wins wk. 8!!!
14 correct this week along with Freaktdieu & STAR-69 but closest to Mon. night points wins!
bgol-nfl19-wk8-r.jpg

Lots of y'all finally climbed over the 50% wins wall this week.
WELCOME!

bgol-nfl19-wk8-s.jpg

Last edited:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
shit this wk is a lot of 50/50 games... :oops:

9 wins might win it ....lol

deputy dawg

BGOL Investor
week 9 - I Got A Team! per Chris Paul:

week 9 results-
El Pirate with a BIG 11 correct this week!
(minus the upsets on the verge of a perfect week...)

nfl-bgol-wk9.jpg

standings after week 9
WELCOME to over 50% y'all! (waitin' on HNIC n dem to get over the hump~) :giggle:

nfl-bgol-wk9-stdgs.jpg

Last edited:

deputy dawg

BGOL Investor
this is when the season turns into a nightmare for picks-:angry:
injuries/comeback from injuries, let downs (they are who we thought they were despite the early wins), etc.
wait until Sat. games start~:curse:

uh, I think the football pool exposed someone who loves BGOL TWICE AS MUCH as normal...
(missed Thu. game again, "y'all"??) :grin:
yah-rem.jpg

Yahweh

The one true God
BGOL Patreon Investor
this is when the season turns into a nightmare for picks-:angry:
injuries/comeback from injuries, let downs (they are who we thought they were despite the early wins), etc.
wait until Sat. games start~:curse:

uh, I think the football pool exposed someone who loves BGOL TWICE AS MUCH as normal...
(missed Thu. game again, "y'all"??) :grin:
yah-rem.jpg

My child, if you continue to hate, I shall have no choice but to strike you down. You are currently scheduled to live for most of the next decade, so you would be well advised to check yourself before the Lord wrecks you.

Do not blame God for your pitiful performance. Do not be jealous because the Holy One took a day off and still outperformed you. Did you even pray for any of these teams? You did not. Instead you simply picked the Bills and Chiefs like every other hack. Blame yourself and pray more from here on out.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
My child, if you continue to hate, I shall have no choice but to strike you down. You are currently scheduled to live for most of the next decade, so you would be well advised to check yourself before the Lord wrecks you.

Do not blame God for your pitiful performance. Do not be jealous because the Holy One took a day off and still outperformed you. Did you even pray for any of these teams? You did not. Instead you simply picked the Bills and Chiefs like every other hack. Blame yourself and pray more from here on out.

ur new sig... :cool:

sTA52Q0CXI.jpg