Flossy Carter Samsung Galaxy S21/S21 Ultra Unboxing & 1st Look

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
8 gigs of ram compared to 12 from last year but that black is serious fire....

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Based on what I saw in MKB's video, I'll be shocked if he likes it. I'll watch this in a few.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
8 gigs of ram compared to 12 from last year but that black is serious fire....
Yeah that Phantom Black on the Ultra is beautiful. I'm really considering getting one as an upgrade from my Note 9. It's also nice knowing that the S Pen from my Note and Tab S6 will work on the Ultra as well.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'll wait for the Note 21

4A2Z2f.jpg

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah that Phantom Black on the Ultra is beautiful. I'm really considering getting one as an upgrade from my Note 9. It's also nice knowing that the S Pen from my Note and Tab S6 will work on the Ultra as well.

It's beautiful breh, I want one but the plus, I don't care for the size of the ultra I have a 11 pro max is a wide in the hand no homo....

But Apple locks it down, the user experience IMO is lame but I can type, I couldn't type on android to save my life.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
It's beautiful breh, I want one but the plus, I don't care for the size of the ultra I have a 11 pro max is a wide in the hand no homo....

But Apple locks it down, the user experience IMO is lame but I can type, I couldn't type on android to save my life.
I want the S Pen support so I'd have to get the Ultra

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It's not even bout the wait so much as the price jump for minimal upgrade between the two models. Note series doesn't have the significant spec jumps over the S series like it used to anymore
If I had to choose between the two I always went with the Note. S will always be Note's little brother no matter what. :itsawrap:

GOu6pq.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
If I had to choose between the two I always went with the Note. S will always be Note's little brother no matter what. :itsawrap:

GOu6pq.jpg
I used to feel that way too til I started really looking at the spec differences. Note may get a slight bump and software update but I remember before the Note was night n day above the S series for hardware

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
The trade-in samsung is doing is nice. I can trade a s10 for the s21 and get it at about 250.00. I might have to jump on that for my daughter.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I used to feel that way too til I started really looking at the spec differences. Note may get a slight bump and software update but I remember before the Note was night n day above the S series for hardware
Yeah they are a lot closer no question. But I'll always go with the big homie Note series. Will never let you down.

rd91wS.jpg

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn I've been out of the loop
Didn't even know Samsung just dropped a new phone
Seems like it dropped early this year?
I remember the Galaxy S's usually coming out around March every year?

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Damn I've been out of the loop
Didn't even know Samsung just dropped a new phone
Seems like it dropped early this year?
I remember the Galaxy S's usually coming out around March every year?

:dunno::dunno::dunno:
Don't feel so bad. I totally forgot the unveiling was today until I just happened to come across a Flossy post on IG & then saw a MKB video for it on YouTube.

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just played around with the 21 ultra in a T-Mobile store. There's some weight, it feels substantial in the hands. And it looks wayyyyyyy better in person. You can definitely feel your money's worth.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
getting me a new android next week. still havent decided what i'm gonna get tho.
I'm keeping my S10+, but I'm replacing my other phone.