Florida woman opens fire to defend her home as exotic dog robbery turns into shootout

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
This bitch knelt down and shot into the air at a 45° angle!!!

RSballistics_0303A.jpg

Them bullets would hit right at human height levels!

This kinda irresponsible dangerous shit got me angry.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Bitch wasnt even looing where she was shooting, btw what kinda gun does she have?
investigators said the woman was defending her home and that she is not facing any charges.

That shit looked like some kind of automatic rifle with a short stock on it.... those shits even legal in Florida?

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know a couple of breeders. They a) are never alone when showing the puppies, b) always take the puppies to a public area to be seen/picked up/purchased. The safest place to transact business is literally the local police parking lot. There have been occasions where the potential "buyer" didn't want to meet them there to see the puppies let alone buy the puppies.
All my marketplace exchanges are in the police parking lot

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
Why are you calling the victim an animal?
the so called victim shot up the neighbor with a carbine while ducking behind a vehicle and had no clear sight of any target's and from the looks of the video all the suspects were in the car.
You're responsible for every shot that leaves your firearm secondly the threat wasn't in the house she ran out guns blazing to prove a point, I hope they take her firearms away!