Flat Earther Just Discovered The Earth Is Not Flat After All.

arnoldwsimmons

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Fatal crash of flat-earther’s steam-powered rocket caught on video

An effort to prove the earth flat reportedly failed on Saturday.

“A man died in what authorities described as a rocket crash in the desert in Barstow on Saturday afternoon,” KTLA-TV reported Saturday.

“Authorities did not identity the pilot pending positive identification by coroner’s officials. Witnesses and news reports indicted the launch was an event hosted by local daredevil ”Mad Mike Hughes, an amateur rocket builder intent on proving that the Earth is flat,” KTLA reported.

Shocking video from the event showed a rocket launch, with a parachute deployed shortly after launch. The rocket appeared to crash in the desert, launching a plume of dust.

The rocket was reportedly self-made.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember hearing his interview with Rude Jude on Shade45 last year. He was actually funny as hell. He was weird as fuck but funny as hell at the same time. All his launches were funded by his followers. R.i.P. to him. He had me rollin when he was talkin to people calling in.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Geez, if he didn't die in he descent, I bet he wish he did. He was sitting there conscious the entire time probably, maybe, not sure if those g-forces on such a fast take off could kill a man by itself. But when it hit it top arch and was on the way down, "hey i'm not slowing down, hey, hey, I'm not slowing down, HEY, HEY WTF, GOT DAMN SHIT, FUCK. Guys the parachute isn't deploying" "Mike, your parachute is with us buddy and its shredded...you're fucked"

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
The news reported that he did it this way, to get actual pictures of the Earth from above (to prove it was flat).

I have 1 word - DRONE?

Just as effective (more perhaps) and would have been a hell of lot cheaper than building that rocket.