First Music Video Tupac Was In

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
This old school Hip Hop sound so good...classic shit :dance:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L4Bg7Z5we8c"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L4Bg7Z5we8c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Yup. He wasn't so thugged out back in those days...LOL to his worshippers.

This is actually the first: Look at the dancers on stage:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2-jVU5Lqxx0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2-jVU5Lqxx0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited:

Dert Bagg

Star
Registered
Lmao @ the title: "First Music Video Tupac Was In"

What are you....like 16 yo?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0XwXVF8-vF8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0XwXVF8-vF8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
That movie with Demi Moore was the first movie he was in. He kicked it with MC Breed before Digital Underground.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man,,yall going to hurt these people feeling..showing tupac in his pre thug days..oh yeah,,he got his start as a dancer for digital underground...

Dert Bagg

Star
Registered
blacktrace said:
That movie with Demi Moore was the first movie he was in. He kicked it with MC Breed before Digital Underground.

"Same Ol' Song" (song and video) was released before "Gotta Get Mine."

He was already a solo artist by the time the Breed track came out.

2PACALYPSE NOW was already out and folks who didn't remember him from Digital, had already been introduced to him through "Brenda's Got a Baby." This was also out before the Breed track.

He was already known by this time...and MORE popular then Breed, who was only known from that Ain't No Future in Yo Frontin track.

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
Always thought the first video he was in was "Trapped".
That's the first thing I saw him in and that was well before
his Digital days

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Let's clear the record (listen young bucks...)

Digital Underground's first album was Sex Packets which was the album that had Humpty Dance...Tupac is dancing with Shock G in the background with the Oakland A's gear on. Pay attention!

Same song came out after Sex Packets and it was an EP.
He was kickin it with Breed afterwards.
There are videos out there with a young Pac talking like a gamp ass youngin before he made 2pacalypse now which had Trapped...that was like 91. Check out discographies or talk to us folks who were alive then. Do your research...

LeftyLuchini

Star
Registered
Dert Bagg said:
"Same Ol' Song" (song and video) was released before "Gotta Get Mine."

He was already a solo artist by the time the Breed track came out.

2PACALYPSE NOW was already out and folks who didn't remember him from Digital, had already been introduced to him through "Brenda's Got a Baby." This was also out before the Breed track.

He was already known by this time...and MORE popular then Breed, who was only known from that Ain't No Future in Yo Frontin track.
u wanna get some more hip-hop props?
tell him who produced that pac and breed track.
...that is if u know.

Dert Bagg

Star
Registered
LeftyLuchini said:
u wanna get some more hip-hop props?
tell him who produced that pac and breed track.
...that is if u know.

Don't have clue.
I know the shit I know because I was fan watchin' these videos when they came out.
I remember when No future in yo frontin came out...
Same with the Gotta Get Mine...

Who produced it?

LeftyLuchini

Star
Registered
Dert Bagg said:
Don't have clue.
I know the shit I know because I was fan watchin' these videos when they came out.
I remember when No future in yo frontin came out...
Same with the Gotta Get Mine...

Who produced it?
the G Child,
Warren%20G._Album%20Cover_gr.jpg

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
LeftyLuchini said:
the G Child,
Warren%20G._Album%20Cover_gr.jpg

Yup. He produced like half that album. Nikkas slept on that shit too it was sick. Matter fact cats slept on a lot of Breed's shit. They slept on The Mid Nite Hour too. Anyway I think the best track Pac and Warren G did together was Definition of a Thug Nigga. Thats still my joint to this day!

LeftyLuchini

Star
Registered
Pussy Krook said:
Yup. He produced like half that album. Nikkas slept on that shit too it was sick. Matter fact cats slept on a lot of Breed's shit. They slept on The Mid Nite Hour too. Anyway I think the best track Pac and Warren G did together was Definition of a Thug Nigga. Thats still my joint to this day!
fasho mayne..
if u wanna now who is one of the most influential (as well as underrated) artists in hip hop. itS WARREN G. if it wasnt for the G Child, there wouldnt be no Jay-Z, no DMX, or Murder Inc. Def Jam was on the about to file bankruptcy because of the domination of the Death Row era. so they signed warren g, and he sells just under 4 MILLION UNITS (thats quadruple-platinum for all youngstas out there)at the same time Snoop released Doggystyle. warren was so overshadowed by snoop that ppl didnt even realize that warren sold just as many cds as snoop. he introduced nate dogg to the world, as well as the first producer who sampled (during an era whre beatmakers kept recycling the same samples) that michael mcdonald song (regulate). not to mention, the west coast hip hop sound was branded G FUNK. this is the sound warren created, not dr. dre. and for all u cats that fell in love with 2pac during his death row days? daz dillinger was the producer that did close to all the tracks u loved from All Eyes On Me. guess who taught daz how to produce? thats right, WARREN MUTHAFUNKIN G. :yes: regardless, WARREN G SAVED DEF JAM, AND KEPT THEM IN BUSINESS. jay owes warren a check for saving his career.
...just another hip hop history lesson for yall.

bty, for all u cats out there that like mike jones' whiny wack ass,
the dopest verse he ever spit (and prolly will ever spit) is on warren g's latest cd, "in the midnite hour".
even I had to say he came off correct on that shit.