ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I'll let y'all deal with this.....

0ad.png

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
her views are about as phoney as her voice...

sorry but a faggot lifestyle is and will never be a normal life style... it will always be abnormal....

femenism will always be a movement started by the CIA.. its sole function is to divide, disrupt and destroy the natural order of things..

and "black" woman that are part of that movement are saying I am damaged goods... stay clear of me.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She lost me with that gay shit :smh: I'm sorry but I wasn't interested to hear the rest of the shit she had to say regardless if she landed a point here or there.

all that type of shit is part of the faggot agenda... folks sleepin these fags

working hard tryin to normalize what can never be normal...

they got the type of bitch they think most bruhs will go googly eye over..

a light bitch with a body... using sex to mind fuck muthafuckas...

OP it aint too late to save yourself from being mind fucked bruh!!!

playa-exodus

Rising Star
Registered
all that type of shit is part of the faggot agenda... folks sleepin these fags

working hard tryin to normalize what can never be normal...

they got the type of bitch they think most bruhs will go googly eye over..

a light bitch with a body... using sex to mind fuck muthafuckas...

OP it aint too late to save yourself from being mind fucked bruh!!!

My nigga I'm completely secure with my masculinity. Only insecure mentally weak peons like you are worried about being "mind fucked" into being gay.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
So this bitch is pro jew, pro gay, feminist, etc

Put a noose around this bitch neck and show her a real similarity between hoteps and white supremacists

I'll let y'all deal with this.....

0ad.png

her views are about as phoney as her voice...

sorry but a faggot lifestyle is and will never be a normal life style... it will always be abnormal....

femenism will always be a movement started by the CIA.. its sole function is to divide, disrupt and destroy the natural order of things..

and "black" woman that are part of that movement are saying I am damaged goods... stay clear of me.

As soon as she brought up the Nation Of Islam I knew where this was going. As if ANY black person using the term 'Anti-Semite' isn't enough of a fucking red flag.

She then went into more liberal white talking points/buzzwords and finished with the white liberal feminist favorite: Rape culture.
Swear more and more black people been brainwashed by these cac bitches over at the Huffington Post.

These white liberals trying to demonize black people on some slick shit. So much hate for the Orange fuck is in the hair that they getting away with it. These cacs spiking the kool aid big time.

That said, that bitch thick as fuck. :hulksmash2:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
As soon as she brought up the Nation Of Islam I knew where this was going. As if ANY black person using the term 'Anti-Semite' isn't enough of a fucking red flag.

She then went into more liberal white talking points/buzzwords and finished with the white liberal feminist favorite: Rape culture.
Swear more and more black people been brainwashed by these cac bitches over at the Huffington Post.

These white liberals trying to demonize black people on some slick shit. So much hate for the Orange fuck is in the hair that they getting away with it. These cacs spiking the kool aid big time.

This is,why I always say we need to call out white liberals racism but some of us are too gullible for their bullshit...:smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My nigga I'm completely secure with my masculinity. Only insecure mentally weak peons like you are worried about being "mind fucked" into being gay.

LOL yooo

whaaa da fuck bruh.... who said anything about being mind fucked into being gay..

Im talkin mind fucked into believing that bullshit because a chick with some big ol knockers and a nice smile is spewin that bullshit....

I clearly stated trying to accept an abnormal lifestyle as normal..

you just went full psycho with the red herring bruh...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yea fuck that bitch but her tits could get this

love smoothie bruh

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
Fuck anybody using our greeting as a noun. Leave it to this generation to take something as earthy and natural as Afrocentrism and turn it into something spiteful.

Second: Hebrew Israelites are Hoteps? Since when? They have always been the most hateful of all the so called religious groups. They don't like ANYBODY. I can't say that about NOI, Moors, Yahweh, etc