Fight Night!!!!! Terence Crawford vs Shawn Porter WBO Welterweight Championship 9pm ET

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's confusing is you say good stoppage and then you deny saying good stoppage. :lol: Kenny Porter was not willing to see his son get hurt so he stopped the fight, I understand that but it was a bad stoppage because of the magnitude of the fight and Shawn Porter didn't seem to be visibly hurt and he wanted to continue.

We’re good

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He stopped the fight because wasn't willing to risk his son getting hurt. Kenny's in the wrong sport then because boxing is about hurting your opponent. This was a championship fight, how many years of blood, sweat, and tears, has your son sacrificed to get to this moment and you end it all because he got buzzed? Bad stoppage. You ever seen Gatti/Ward 1? Gatti went down and was badly hurt from a body shot, the look of agony on his face shows he was about 10 times more hurt than Porter, even Emanuel Steward said he didn't think Gatti could recover but Gatti got up and was allowed to continue in a non championship fight, that 9th round became one of the best rounds in boxing history. If that was Shawn Porter and Kenny Porter was in his corner he would have thrown in the towel. When Porter went down he was upset at getting caught, didn't look at his father for help and emphatically told the ref he wanted to continue, let the man fight.
I disagree.

I did see that fight.

Their trilogy is what lore is made of.

And both those boxers are fighters, so they will agree with you on inflicting punishment.

However it is called the sweet science because you want to do all the hitting you can, while not getting hit.

We all know a boxer that perfected that…a couple actually.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gatti’s a Warrior, he looked like he had another 6 rounds in him if the trainer didn’t call the fight!

:roflmao:

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
BGOL Investor
anyone have a download link for the fight?

EDIT: for the Crawford Porter fight.

Last edited: