Fight Night!!!!! Terence Crawford vs Shawn Porter WBO Welterweight Championship 9pm ET

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ask this because I think he makes things harder than they should be by
fighting southpaw. He is neither as powerful nor as crisp from that stance,a
and in the early going Shawn Porter was winning simply because figthing in
the southpaw stance was not helping Crawford. I wish Porter would have won
and wiped the arrogance out of Crawford

You sound like an idiot. He done stopped 8 or 9 fighters in a row from the left hand stance hurting or knocking down fighters with the lead and back hand.

Obviously the dude see's openings after switching to lefty

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
As others use stated, I have no issues with a trainer…his pops, protecting his fighter… his son, but dude’s pop( or any trainer would be)was outta pocket with those comments. Totally uncalled for. Smdh

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I love this right here. This cracka been holding you hostage long enough…..I know Bud wants to fight the best. Glad he said it right next to dude. Tune up fight then Spence. It’s what the world wants to see
No tune up fight needed for Bud....he just beat Porter, what other tuneup is needed?....also Bud is the one that re-signed with Arum while knowing Haymon controlled 147 so that's on Bud

Spence's camp is the one with the tough decisions...how bad is the retina?...if it's real bad, does he retire?...if it's so-so, should he just say fuck it and fight Crawford, rather than play around and end up losing to Ugas for less money?...if the retina is medically cleared, how is his mental?...he ready for Crawford? etc

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
No tune up fight needed for Bud....he just beat Porter, what other tuneup is needed?....also Bud is the one that re-signed with Arum while knowing Haymon controlled 147 so that's on Bud

Spence's camp is the one with the tough decisions...how bad is the retina?...if it's real bad, does he retire?...if it's so-so, should he just say fuck it and fight Crawford, rather than play around and end up losing to Ugas for less money?...if the retina is medically cleared, how is his mental?...he ready for Crawford? etc
I don't see Spence losing to Ugas but your other comments are spot on. Spence does everything better than Porter and he hits much harder. I think they need to make the fight now before Bud bores everyone to death again with his personality.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Spence beats Crawford, even with the retina issue. If he’s cleared to fight, that won’t be the reason he wins or loses. He’s a better fight, more work volume and cleaner shots than Crawford.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don't see Spence losing to Ugas but your other comments are spot on. Spence does everything better than Porter and he hits much harder. I think they need to make the fight now before Bud bores everyone to death again with his personality.
I dont see him losing to Ugas either...was just showing the danger of potentially losing to another fighter while you delaying the big one

vahustler21757

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

You’re right just forgetting one thing….They have to SELL the fight which means IF a deal gets done they probably won’t fight until either Late 2022 or early 2023. They’ll both have a fight in between, build the hype for potentially one of the biggest fights ever. That’s just the way the fight game works

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Never forget Broner dropped Porter..Spence dropped Porter..Crawford dropped Porter. It always happens late in the fight. It's a Porter thing

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
You’re right just forgetting one thing….They have to SELL the fight which means IF a deal gets done they probably won’t fight until either Late 2022 or early 2023. They’ll both have a fight in between, build the hype for potentially one of the biggest fights ever. That’s just the way the fight game works
You are right but this is a highly anticipated fight that's been brewing for 2 - 3 years....Spence talking about a March fight probably rules out Crawford next though

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never forget Broner dropped Porter..Spence dropped Porter..Crawford dropped Porter. It always happens late in the fight. It's a Porter thing

960.jpg

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Spence the only dude to beat Danny Garcia so easily...seemed like he fought a very smart fight to me...Garcia was one of, if not, the hardest puncher at 147 and he is murder with the counter...Spence boxed from the outside and won easily...what did you see that was missing?...I know Pacquiao and Freddie Roach claim they saw something so I am genuinely curious what you saw
Man, they talking shit. That dude is a thinker and he hits hard as hell. Yes bruh, it was a clinic he put on when he fought Garcia. He shut down one of the toughest guys in the divison. He's gonna beat the shit out of Crawford too.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I believe that Shawn wants to be a champion and he puts his all into beating Spence and Crawford and it didn’t happen.

He doesn’t want to just box to box and he’s realized that at his age and skill level that he doesn’t have it to beat them both.

He’s not getting a second fight against either so it’s time to hang it up. Also if he did get a second fight with Spence or Crawford, it’s most likely be the same outcome with him possibly getting knocked out.
What fight was you looking at Saturday night. Porter was winning (at least he should've been winning). His stupid daddy fucked it up.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What fight was you looking at Saturday night. Porter was winning (at least he should've been winning). His stupid daddy fucked it up.

I’ll keep it short and tell you the fight that I was watching.

Spence and Crawford figured out Porter’s attack, timing and rhythm.

It won’t take 10 rounds to finish Porter if either of them fought a second time.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’ll keep it short and tell you the fight that I was watching.

Spence and Crawford figured out Porter’s attack, timing and rhythm.

It won’t take 10 rounds to finish Porter if either of them fought a second time.
I disagree. Its the fight in the dog and not the dog in the fight. Every time you fight someone again there are differences, people grow. Crawford had a real tough time with Porter until the knock out, if he fought him again, he would change up a bit to avenge the loss. Remember, his dad stopped the fight, he was still ready. I boxed for a long time, became a national champion, and fought and lost to someone more than once, and each time I fought dude, the fight was different. He beat me hands down the first fight, but the second fight, I got in that ass, I should have won it, it was a 3/2 split, but I loss. Nonetheless, it was a different fight. I was in better shape and my approach was different. My two cents.