Fight Night!!!!! Terence Crawford vs Shawn Porter WBO Welterweight Championship 9pm ET

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thurman hits hard and Crawford gets hit easy. If you watch interviews of all the porters opponents he doesn't have much pop. If Terrence takes those shots of Keith he's getting dropped. Mean machine dropped him
Crawford a dog though he really gets after it when he gets hit with a good shot. Never seen him really hurt yet.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Trust me I hear you and feel exactly where you’re coming from. I was shocked and mad when I saw his Dad stopping the fight too but…

Shawn was knocked down twice in less than 30 seconds, he was lasting another minute and a half without getting knocked down again. Unless there’s o there knockdown rule, the fight would’ve been over.

But you’re right, Shawn wasn’t wobbling and taking clear but best believe. He was getting knocked down again in that round or knocked out.

And it was gonna be within the next 20 seconds of that fight and his Dad knew that.
You gotta give your fighter a chance to employ survival tactics...Shawn didn't even get a chance to try tying Crawford up...Pops made a father decision, not a boxing coach one...was it looking bad? sure...was it looking like an impossible mission? not in my opinion

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely was a missed opportunity.
Get your ass in the ring, steal Bud's shine and stir the pot on a world-wide stage.
So if the fight is made you're saying you're not going to watch it cause they didn't have the peanut gallery post-fight argument for the fans?

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
But everytime he been hurt he comes back and brings the pain.

My nicca you still don't like Bud :lol:

But i agree with you on most boxing shit.

You gotta at least agree that his punch is legit.
He comes back because he's not fighting punchers. The dudes at the top can crack and bud doesn't fight smart either. He instantly wants payback and that's going to get him killed

alexw

Platinum Member
You gotta give your fighter a chance to employ survival tactics...Shawn didn't even get a chance to try tying Crawford up...Pops made a father decision, not a boxing coach one...was it looking bad? sure...was it looking like an impossible mission? not in my opinion
Those knockdowns were survivable. He still had his legs. What Kenny did was some bitch made shit. A fighter at Shawn Porter's level knows how to clench and get to the next round. Then anything can happen because Bud gets hit

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thurman hits hard and Crawford gets hit easy. If you watch interviews of all the porters opponents he doesn't have much pop. If Terrence takes those shots of Keith he's getting dropped. Mean machine dropped him
:roflmao:we just gon agree to disagree... Crawford would beat the sleeves off Thurman... Even before this fight people (fans) would say Crawford doesn't have power yet that man has racked up KOs - consecutively!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trust me I understand where you’re coming from. But Shawn got a chance after that first knockdown to show his survival tactics. He was knocked down again less than 10-20 seconds later.

Shawn WAS getting knocked down again and the fight was gonna be over.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thurman is real weak to the body but he has a decent chin. The only person that dropped him was Manny Pacquiao and that mofo can crack
Its both. Everybody that around boxing talks about how weak his chin is. This been a problem of his since his amateur days. His stomach is soft too, but that can be fixed. His chin, however, can't. Go back and look at some of his fight and see what happens when his chin gets checked.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He comes back because he's not fighting punchers. The dudes at the top can crack and bud doesn't fight smart either. He instantly wants payback and that's going to get him killed
This is also true but no one has made him pay for that yet.

alexw

Platinum Member
:roflmao:we just gon agree to disagree... Crawford would beat the sleeves off Thurman... Even before this fight people (fans) would say Crawford doesn't have power yet that man has racked up KOs - consecutively!
He has crazy power but everybody else can crack too. The thing is he gets caught flush more than anybody else. Remember mean machine dropped him. You're making it seem like I hate bud I'm just calling it how I see it.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Trust me I understand where you’re coming from. But Shawn got a chance after that first knockdown to show his survival tactics. He was knocked down again less than 10-20 seconds later.

Shawn WAS getting knocked down again and the fight was gonna be over.
I hear you...nothing is gonna ever make me agree with that stoppage

alexw

Platinum Member
Shit...Teo extended his contract with Arum. I don't put nothing past these dudes.
Well Bob said about Crawford and teo are two different things. He said with Crawford he's just losing money

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And another thing I hate ESPN's pay-per-views they're way too biased for Big Time fights and that Timothy Bradley is the worst. Like get off your knees already
We agree on that... I've never liked Bradley and his commentating is worse than Kellerman... At least Kellerman will drop some history on you