Fight Night!!!!! Terence Crawford vs Shawn Porter WBO Welterweight Championship 9pm ET

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Shawn wasn’t going to last that round. Two knockdowns early in the round, Shawn wasn’t turning that round around.

Shawn was either going down a third time for a TKO or he was getting knocked out.
Maybe....I have never seen a fight stopped where the dude that was dropped seemed to have so much left though...talking clear, no wobbling, shouting YES when the ref asks if he wants to continue...Crawford is the best closer in boxing but I think it was stopped early

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If that was my pops that house he live in across the street that i bought him......
home-for-sale-by-owner-FSBO-Stocksy_898524-840c82.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe....I have never seen a fight stopped where the dude that was dropped seemed to have so much left though...talking clear, no wobbling, shouting YES when the ref asks if he wants to continue...Crawford is the best closer in boxing but I think it was stopped early

Trust me I hear you and feel exactly where you’re coming from. I was shocked and mad when I saw his Dad stopping the fight too but…

Shawn was knocked down twice in less than 30 seconds, he was lasting another minute and a half without getting knocked down again. Unless there’s o there knockdown rule, the fight would’ve been over.

But you’re right, Shawn wasn’t wobbling and taking clear but best believe. He was getting knocked down again in that round or knocked out.

And it was gonna be within the next 20 seconds of that fight and his Dad knew that.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man the second knockdown was a flash knockdown and he threw a temper tantrum in the middle of the Ring there was no reason why that fight should have been stopped. Plus Crawford gets hit and has been hurt in that fight. Kenny should be fired.
The first was more of a flash knockdown. He timed him and knocked him off balance. The 2nd was a nice clean shot that he didn’t fully recover from and the flurry just pushed him down but he still had a ton of fight left in him.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He wasn’t getting out of that round on his feet.
man, he got hit in the chest. He could have easily made it out of that round. He would have to get at least a knock down to win it. But, after looking at the cards, that shit was rigged. No way in the hell Bud was winning that fight up to the knock downs.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The first he timed him and knocked him off balance. The 2nd was a nice clean shot that he didn’t fully recover from and the flurry just pushed him down but he still had a ton of fight in him.

True but he wouldve been target practice..... and wouldve taken a lot of shots he

dont need if he wants a long boxing career....He has NOTHING to be ashamed of tho....

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My dawg Spence was like mannnn this nigga
From what I seen tonight he does not beat Errol. He only caught Shawn because he always fight stupid. Terrance gets hit too much. I don't know if he beats Thurman
I want to see Crawford vs Spence - I'd pick Spence for the W... Crawford vs Thurman - Crawford all day... Thurman need to get his talking ass back in the ring tho