Fight Night!!!!! Terence Crawford vs Shawn Porter WBO Welterweight Championship 9pm ET

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What would the boxing world say if somehow Shawn Porter ends up Stopping Terence Crawford in this fight that would be EPIC!!:eek2:

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel if this goes 12 Shawn it would prolly be because of Porters work rate being more than Crawford. These two have what it takes to beat each other..and Damn..I like both fighters..A draw would give us a 2nd fight between these two :yes:

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NOW...on the OTHER side if Crawford gets Porter outta there EARLY..his mouth will go on forever...he'll start saying shit like HEY Spence I deserve MORE of the purse than you cuz I stopped porter in round whatever and YOU had to go the distance bla bla bla.. thus prolonging the fight even More:hithead:

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
any links
You have to maneuver through the pop-ups, and it still buffers

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have to maneuver through the pop-ups, and it still buffers

Thank you, think I was using decided not to work. :rolleyes2:

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And shawn one thing you BETTER NOT do ofen in this and that is LUNGE IN Recklessly cuz Bud WILL make you pay for it dearly :itsawrap:

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m rooting for Crawford if for nothing else than getting right to it……fuck all that extra ring entrance shit