Fellas, how many punches you letting her get off on you before you turn into the Incredible Hulk??

Kaffeine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1256413380999.gif

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He punches her, he has to fight her 'don't touch her crew'. He holds her down, he's an open target for them as well. We saw what happens when he walked away. Honestly I would have taken my chances fighting her and her friends.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not down with hitting anybody but he should have defended himself!!..when she had spit on him, he should have knock her ass out!!..That spitting shit is a no!!.. :smh:

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She would never hit him if she understood that he was the incredible hulk from jump. People try who they feel won't do anything.

Best believe she meek as hell around dudes who hit back. Bullies usually can sniff out who they can bully.

She'd know better than to even threaten me as a joke.
This.

Y'all are better than me. I turn hulk I'm swinging.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It was a white boy in a predominantly black environment.. He was gonna lose no matter what.. He rather take those hits than risk striking her and getting jumped on like a gazelle in a cage of hungry lions.. Some people prob feel sorry for the cac but me personally I think of all the cacs that treated black people wrong when they had overwhelming numbers and I look at this vid with a smile.. Now you know how my ancestors felt white boy.. Hit him again sis lmaooo his cac fear brings me joy

uptown93

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldnt have turned my back, but after that first lick that bitch woulda been sleep....

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Taking hits? I’m slippin that first weak ass shot and catching her with a nice stiff cross, once her little bullshit ass hoe-megirl approaches she’s getting the same treatment. Equality

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After that first right when his back was turned, I'm punching that bitch in the stomach. And all them other hoes screaming, "Don't hit her!" can get bodywork too.
Once you knocked the first chick out, all the rest of them would have fell in-line

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I use to think like this. But the fact of the matter is, when she wants to act like a man by trying to fight a man as if she were one, then ill have to grant her wish, based on the equal rights for women act.
Act like a man, get treated like one. Act like a lady, get treated like one. It's just that simple.
Yeah no one is saying stomp the chick out or fight her like a dude. But Tapping her jaw would be enough to get her head straight

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would have tried to walk away, as soon as she spit on the I.
I would have seasoned her tripe, with ras tump and kick!