Fellas, how many punches you letting her get off on you before you turn into the Incredible Hulk??

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The first punch asked for a response. Obviously, she doesn't understand every action can result in an equal reaction. I don't advocate beating on women, but he should have slapped the fire out that ass. Fucked up part is no one was stopping her. She found the right one that day.

Thedod

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Fuck all that if it makes me less of a man than so be it but I would have given that bitch a couple Mike Tyson's and saved any other man the indignity of having to deal with that shit

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that, that’s only in the US. In the rest of the world race don’t matter once them hands get to swinging. Let this same situation go down in Colombia. That bitch would be on the floor....Str8 leaking. I’ve seen it happen before more than once.

Again I’ll never condone a cac hitting a sista......and lol@ race doesn’t matter around the rest of the world

DADDY4HOES

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These new hoes stay out of pocket. New negro's think there are rules to this game. In my day, looking at a dude the wrong way would get you slapped cock-eyed. That hoe was all about going 12-rounds, hiking up her pants and shyt. This should have served as a teaching moment, why females should never challenge males.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These new hoes stay out of pocket. New negro's think there are rules to this game. In my day, looking at a dude the wrong way would get you slapped cock-eyed. That hoe was all about going 12-rounds, hiking up her pants and shyt. This should have served as a teaching moment, why females should never challenge males.

Keep chopping..I'm all in..this is all I be saying..these new kniccax..are all wrong Kinsfolk

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He was the male-feminist peace maker exception but not the rule. Women can't try that "don't touch her" bullshit after numerous violations with every dude.

Her "friends" are going to encourage her into the receiving end of this

200.gif

Then it's... "OMGOSH, why did he do that?...somebody call 9-1-1!!"

Last edited:

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its just something about a loud ass ghetto hood rat that pisses me the fuck off...I probably would off walked away because out of pure anger,rage and discuss, I would off hit her harder than a nigga lol

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that bitch soon as you swing I’m putting you on your fucking ass

she was playing on the fact he wouldn’t hit her, bitches like this be playing dangerous games because she going to run up on the wrong one and get her ass tossed

Get her ass thrown through the concrete, scraight to Jesus daddy's old Partner... brah