Fellas, how many punches you letting her get off on you before you turn into the Incredible Hulk??

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

Ed-oAhgU4AAw_NS

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She would never hit him if she understood that he was the incredible hulk from jump. People try who they feel won't do anything.

Best believe she meek as hell around dudes who hit back. Bullies usually can sniff out who they can bully.

She'd know better than to even threaten me as a joke.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
True but there is no excuse for a man to hit a woman. Men are stronger and hit and use their strength w/out prejudice. He wasn’t leaking didn’t get dazed or stunned. One punch a woman can be on snooze
I never said a thing about him hitting her. If you are gonna quote my post address my comment about her behaving like a lady and how she was raised.

william busa

Rising Star
Registered
True but there is no excuse for a man to hit a woman. Men are stronger and hit and use their strength w/out prejudice. He wasn’t leaking didn’t get dazed or stunned. One punch a woman can be on snooze
I use to think like this. But the fact of the matter is, when she wants to act like a man by trying to fight a man as if she were one, then ill have to grant her wish, based on the equal rights for women act.
Act like a man, get treated like one. Act like a lady, get treated like one. It's just that simple.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After that though, I bet her "don't touch her" friends would start up cause he touched her. I can't say that I would have that kind of restraint, but I hope I would go the throw her across the room and get out route rather than the smack or punch route.

Would like to know what came before.

No need to hit back
Just take her down with an arm lock and wait for the police

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Truth is I would have never turned my back on her and she would have never connected any of that garbage, I don't know what was said before the b roll video and she could have been provoked but I highly doubt he threatened her life or safety so just on the surface she need to be in the system, so she can either be full ganster or learn some fucking humility.

She's an embarrassment to herself and should not be treated as anything else by others.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
I use to think like this. But the fact of the matter is, when she wants to act like a man by trying to fight a man as if she were one, then ill have to grant her wish, based on the equal rights for women act.
Act like a man, get treated like one. Act like a lady, get treated like one. It's just that simple.
It’s also crazy that if the cops would have shown up and seen that footage, her whole get along gang would be acting like “why he gotta press charges Tho?”. No one deserves to be treated like that male or female.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
He shouldve knocked fire out her.
After that first right when his back was turned, I'm punching that bitch in the stomach. And all them other hoes screaming, "Don't hit her!" can get bodywork too.
Truth is I would have never turned my back on her and she would have never connected any of that garbage, I don't know what was said before the b roll video and she could have been provoked but I highly doubt he threatened her life or safety so just on the surface she need to be in the system, so she can either be full ganster or learn some fucking humility.

She's an embarrassment to herself and should not be treated as anything else by others.

yeah I woul’ve never turned my back because that made her bold, if she hit me and her friends started saying that don’t touch her shit I would’ve have told them if they don’t grab her in 5 seconds they better not say shit if she hits me again and I body slam her