Fbg Duck shot and killed

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I think Chicago has some of the dumbest criminals in the US. I remember years back 3 dudes killed a cab driver, one of them left their cellphone in the car, and when they got caught, they blamed the conviction on a non-involved dude snitching with no proof.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Chicago has some of the dumbest criminals in the US. I remember years back 3 dudes killed a cab driver, one of them left their cellphone in the car, and when they got caught, they blamed the conviction on a non-involved dude snitching with no proof.
images

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I heard a story about a Philly kid. He robbed a lady and dropped his phone. The lady called him to pick up his phone. He went and picked up his phone. I think he did 5 years for that.

Jails aren't a MENSA meeting hall.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's the feds and if Von wouldn't gotten killed he would of been their main target....rappers funding criminality and Durk is next cause he's traveling with them and them dummies are on them phones talking,texting.I would send them back to wherever or just distance myself from them,toss their phones in a fire pit and tell em to stay the fuck off of the internet.If they can't or won't follow the rules bye bye.

I bet you someone is piecing it together for them,making the raps,youtube videos make sense for them and things are going to get serious for them even in other cities.

Chief Keith is smarter than he appears....small circle and leave them and that shit back in chicago.