Father Confronts Chinese Man After He Disrespected His 10 Year Old Daughter

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
The only reason why the chink is in that neighbourhood is because we are spending our money in his shop..Of course the little vermin is the first to run to the white levers of power when his little ass is made to face the consequences of his racism.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
The only reason why the chink is in that neighbourhood is because we are spending our money in his shop..Of course the little vermin is the first to run to the white levers of power when his little ass is made to face the consequences of his racism.
You forgot to point out that his business model is based on being subservient, cleaning someones toes for pennies and working everyday outside his own culture, having to assimilate to the culture he is making those pennies in. Eventually he can and.will gain economic power from that, but it started with groveling ad humbling himself , which is what the people who spend their money with him don't want to do. And we don't even know what the disrespect is. People who go to nailshops shit on the workers all the time.Either way, the same dudes gonna have his daughter back there. Who gets their 10 year old a Mani/pediatrician anyway? He don't look like e got the money to be spending on that shit

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You forgot to point out that his business model is based on being subservient, cleaning someones toes for pennies and working everyday outside his own culture, having to assimilate to the culture he is making those pennies in. Eventually he can and.will gain economic power from that, but it started with groveling ad humbling himself , which is what the people who spend their money with him don't want to do. And we don't even know what the disrespect is. People who go to nailshops shit on the workers all the time.Either way, the same dudes gonna have his daughter back there. Who gets their 10 year old a Mani/pediatrician anyway? He don't look like e got the money to be spending on that shit
You’re such a fucking coon it’s sickening. Your family must want you to die

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my people need to understand how the world works..

spread the word.. those chinese people they are arguing

with are fuckin wage SLAVES literally.. they get abused by some mob figure....

they really shouldnt be working... all types of labor laws are being broken....

its not the workers... its the owners and the govt who allowed them to just set up shop in a hood...

probably gave em loans and shit...

if my sisters knew most of those women were forced to work and didnt have an option...

there maybe a little more understanding...

most of those workers been human trafficked..

that being said...

that bruh handled that perfectly but... I hope he was able to get his daughter home safely without being arrested..

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Asians on the whole do not respect black people for two reasons, (1) they see other races disrespecting us, and (2) and most importantly, they see us way to often disrespecting ourselves. The father was right as regards his daughter being disrespected but he wrong with how he went about voicing his displeasure.
The cursing and threatening comments and getting confrontational with the cops was unnecessary and could have escalated into something tragic.

The way to combat disrespect shown by business owners of other races is simple. Don't spend your money where you are not treated as you should be as a paying customer.
If you are not willing to be inconvenienced by having to go elsewhere where you ARE respected don't bitch. :hmm:

ScytheSalvation

*Nix Master
Registered
I like toes better than tits so I'd do that work. I just want to be able to choose my customers. :lol:
No 10 year olds in my chair.:hmm:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I don’t take these stories serious anymore. They still gonna support them on a large scale and they’re still gonna beat your ass and make money off you. You been letting outsiders come in your community for years and they don’t respect you.

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Asians on the whole do not respect black people for two reasons, (1) they see other races disrespecting us, and (2) and most importantly, they see us way to often disrespecting ourselves. The father was right as regards his daughter being disrespected but he wrong with how he went about voicing his displeasure.
The cursing and threatening comments and getting confrontational with the cops was unnecessary and could have escalated into something tragic.

The way to combat disrespect shown by business owners of other races is simple. Don't spend your money where you are not treated as you should be as a paying customer.
If you are not willing to be inconvenienced by having to go elsewhere where you ARE respected don't bitch. :hmm:

but people never get this :smh:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

You'll be saying this until your face turns blue. Every week we here of some Asian business disrespecting black folk

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Fuck Asians sucking money out the community, but I hate shit that picks up in the middle.
All we gotta do is open nail.shops , take the same.money and disrespect we give to the Asian workers and boom- Black empowerment.

Oh yeah, hire a steady stream of immigrants who will take even less and have them do the work. Make sure they're illegal so they can't complain about the low pay and shitty work conditions. That's step two. I guess if we wanna keep the shop Black, we gotta find folks from the islands or Africa. Cuz no American would wanna deal with inhaling all them fumes , 10 hours a day making 2-300 bucks a week.

https://jezebel.com/nail-salon-workers-are-still-fighting-the-same-toxic-co-1838020887

And y'all think they're just rolling in money lol. Jealous of fucking Asian nail workers. Wow

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don’t take these stories serious anymore. They still gonna support them on a large scale and they’re still gonna beat your ass and make money off you. You been letting outsiders come in your community for years and they don’t respect you.
Of course not.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
You’re not gonna get racism from just whites but other non whites too. These stupid ‘people of color’ got something coming. I saw this thing a while ago that these other non white groups are gonna be a sleeper cell and help destroy these stupid negroes from within. Ask Richard Aoki.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Name any race of people that have profited in our neighborhood and not shown some racism? None. We spend the money, we have to accept what comes with that. We pay dem niggas to essentially be there because we are too proud to do that type of work in mass. You'll find a few folks that want to do that type of work, but not many. It is subservient to some to clean and trim nails and it doesn't pay enough.