Fat Joe releases his new single “Sunshine (The Light) featuring Amorphous/ Rihanna ‘kiss it better’ Luther vandross ‘never too much

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit is fire.

Never heard that Rihanna song.

Dope video and vibes.

Let's go!

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
That mix is DOPE!!! That guy has some top notch mixes, I remember somebody posted his shit on here a while back. This that 30 an up 80 degree sunroof back at nighttime wit a cup of your favorite drink blowing on that pressure wit a sexy PYT riding shotgun music right there!

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope little man is getting paid for this. I don't want to see any IG posts talking about how they were always "planning" to pay him.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Was just gonna post this throwback hip hip for the mature fans

Should work

Salute to the young producer

Been down since flow joe.

Last edited:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Props to the kid, he better get paid for it, though. Lyrics are pretty garbage though. 4/10 on the song.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Funny shit, if Luther was alive it would’ve never happened. He was notorious for turning down sample clearance

^^^^

its crazy how that works

George Clinton roger Toutman Barry White LOVE IT.

sidebar the whole Nicki Tracy Chapman thing

I didn't want to dry snitch but I KNOW another famous rapper sampled her with no problem and not Nice and Smooth so I am very curious how this all works.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
^^^^

its crazy how that works

George Clinton roger Toutman Barry White LOVE IT.

sidebar the whole Nicki Tracy Chapman thing

I didn't want to dry snitch but I KNOW another famous rapper sampled her with no problem and not Nice and Smooth so I am very curious how this all works.
Luther and Anita Baker said no to everything. Stevie would at least listen to the song first, as long as it wasn’t disrespectful he said yes. There’s quite a few who said the same. This online sample snitching is about to get a few producers caught up

Rembrandt

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yo how much does luther's estate (or other music owner) make off of this? Not Joe's best, he normally bodies stuff like this a little more but it's fine .