Fat Gangsta Get Flatted...

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
might as well have been saying

(while standing)
"I'm a weeble ! I reps for the weebles ni***!
Weebles wobble but we don't fall down, ni***!"

"BAM!"

weeble.jpg

(while laid out)
"I'm a weeble, ni***! Even while I plank I weeble, ni***!"

weeble2.jpg

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fat man had the better blows in my opinion.
His down fall "No pun or Big Pun" was his massive weight.
Once he and his gelatinous belly charged at the man at a 45 degree angle then gravity took over and submitted him to a self imposed TKO.

One dude said that, "Fat man had more crack then what he seen in the 80's." LOL !

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
He held his own a lil bit ! Lol

Fat man had the better blows in my opinion.
His down fall "No pun or Big Pun" was his massive weight.
Once he and his gelatinous belly charged at the man at a 45 degree angle then gravity took over and submitted him to a self imposed TKO.

One dude said that, "Fat man had more crack then what he seen in the 80's." LOL !

looks like fat dude was on top when they went to separate them, no way he was gonna let the other dude get from under him

THERE ARE DUDES LIKE THEM IN EVERY CITY IN AMERICA.

SIDE NOTE: MOST DUDES WITH MISSING TEETH GOT THAT WAY BY RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH.

i used to work with a guy this size, liked to talk talk talk talk and try to holla at every woman he saw. He shitted on himself one day at work and I haven’t seen him since..lmaooo...smh

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
looks like fat dude was on top when they went to separate them, no way he was gonna let the other dude get from under him

i used to work with a guy this size, liked to talk talk talk talk and try to holla at every woman he saw. He shitted on himself on day at work and I haven’t seen him since..lmaooo...smh
lmfao

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Truth be told, if big body had shoes on he might’ve eat lil man lunch....

Or if he would’ve slipped and fell on top of him

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
Big dude was done once he hit the floor....he lucky he didn't get stumped out still talking shit. Big dude was getting ready to rock himself asleep trying to get his fat ass up.

pookie

BGOL Investor
Big dude was done once he hit the floor....he lucky he didn't get stumped out still talking shit. Big dude was getting ready to rock himself asleep trying to get his fat ass up.

thats what I was expecting to happen but the other dude didn’t seem to wanna fight anymore

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

i used to work with a guy this size, liked to talk talk talk talk and try to holla at every woman he saw. He shitted on himself one day at work and I haven’t seen him since..lmaooo...smh

:lol::lol::lol:Damn, yall didn't have a restroom for the big fella at the job?

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All he needed was confidence and threw a punch with his belly's momentum

pookie

BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol:Damn, yall didn't have a restroom for the big fella at the job?

The area where he was working wasn’t close to one, the people that were working with him said he tried to make it but didn’t. They said he was doing the “fat man run” where they just run with one leg and drag the other one behind :lol: :smh:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wrote a letter to myself apologizing for watching this. I knew better, but did it anyway.