Falcon's Fan Thoughts on the Season

PliggaNease

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No lies told. Shit has been an unmitigated disaster from jump. We have no creativity on offense thanks to Dirk Koetter's play calling. Defense is a whole other clusterfuck of its own. The fact that the head coach is calling the defensive plays is a huge indictment. Vic Beasley needs to be charged with grand larceny for stealing damn near $13 million this season. Dan Quinn needs to go, and I wouldn't be upset if the GM got the boot too.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Thank you for this thread. Anytime I feel bad about how the Giants look, I can come here & find solace in knowing there are others suffering just as much with their team if not worse

hajjibear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quinn must go and we have to look for a new QB, Matt is garbage. The only reason he has so many yards passing is his weapons. That fool has a weak arm, scary as shit in the pocket, and can't scramble. We need a black QB. Hate that Julio is wasting his career there.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Quinn must go and we have to look for a new QB, Matt is garbage. The only reason he has so many yards passing is his weapons. That fool has a weak arm, scary as shit in the pocket, and can't scramble. We need a black QB. Hate that Julio is wasting his career there.
man, Matt Ryan has been blessed with more talent for the period of time than any other qb in the league and has only 1 Superbowl appearance. Julio, Roddy white, tony Gonzales, mike turner and the list goes on.

hajjibear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The crazy thing is after blowing the Super Bowl, we had a chance to go back. We beat the Rams and gave the Eagles their toughest game in the post season, just could not score from the damn 5 yard line to win the fucking game. It all just went to shit after that.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The crazy thing is after blowing the Super Bowl, we had a chance to go back. We beat the Rams and gave the Eagles their toughest game in the post season, just could not score from the damn 5 yard line to win the fucking game. It all just went to shit after that.
Yup I think they called like shuffle pass to the 3rd string rb smh.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They let the brains of the operation go to San Francisco.

Also Quinn, a DEFENSIVE coach, threw brother Marquon Manuel under the bus after he did what he could working with injuries, and took over the D, only to field a worse defensive team.

He seems to be a good overall person who treats people fairly but his message got old, he can't manage the clock, can't call plays, so what are you here for exactly?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Entire organization needs an over haul from the players to the front office. The players have lost respect for Quinn. A loss is a loss but to get blown out in damn near every loss is a travesty

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Are y'all basing this on the lack of success Alabama QBs have in the league historically?
Many mock drafts have him going first overall.
Bruh, Tua's going to have to go to a team that's going to buy ALL in on running a similar offense like Murray did. Luckily for Murray, he ended up with Kingsbury, and Lamar Jackson ended up with a team that bought all in on him, but at least Jackson is accurate and was/is a better passer than Tua. Tua's not going to go to a team where your worst player can be the opposing team's starter or 2nd string player. I feel he's going to struggle well beyond his rookie year. I think Hurts will be a better NFL qb than Tua.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruh, Tua's going to have to go to a team that's going to buy ALL in on running a similar offense like Murray did. Luckily for Murray, he ended up with Kingsbury, and Lamar Jackson ended up with a team that bought all in on him, but at least Jackson is accurate and was/is a better passer than Tua. Tua's not going to go to a team where your worst player can be the opposing team's starter or 2nd string player. I feel he's going to struggle well beyond his rookie year. I think Hurts will be a better NFL qb than Tua.
whoa now lol, i like jackson but Tua is better passer than jackson was when he was in college.