Fake eye lashes! WTF?

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate that shit! And I know of no men that like that shit.

It basically tells us men that she ain't shit, ain't got no business about herself, and she doesn't have confidence in herself without that stupid shit on her face.

The only good thing about them is that we get to see who to avoid*

Last edited:

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These eyelashes are like weave should be used to enhance your apperance but of course they fucking go overboard with it Ive seen chics with eyelashes damn near an inch long. They start to look like wings and if they blink enough one of them dumbasses gone fly the fuck away.

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
some of these chicks spend over $200 on some damn lashes.
i bust a nut on one hoe face, and she had the nerve to tell me that i had to compensate her for fuckin up her lashes.
like hell.......u smiled and took that shot to the face like a glass of vodka hoe. thats on you.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Funny this post pops up.
I was watching Shark Tank the other night and there was a black woman from NC on there and guess what she was pitching?
Yup, Eyelashes. She managed to get a shark too.

I learned years ago you can't tell these birds nothin. Remember..."they are doing it for themselves."

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my neighbor works doing private security for a few beauty supply stores in the city and he will tell us beauty supply stories dealing with hood
hoes and he told us the top number one item stolen in supply stores are lashes...he told us this one beauty store took a weekly lost of $300
dollars due to hoe's coming in and stealing them lashes,,and saying thats only because now its a lil harder to steal that fake hair...he said its
the craziest shit he done ever seen....

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
also this chic im kool with was buying lashes by bulk from amazon hustling them on facebook,,she was selling so many of them back last
year during the first lock down she say's them hoe's started to leave threating message's due to her just being simply sold out...i was over
her crib and personally seen these hoe's pulling up back to back buying them fucking lashes...(i bullshit you not)...

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When I was a kid in North Philly, I was about 12 or 13 years old, this was around 1984-1985

I remember seeing a real life prostitute down on Broad Street near center city for the first time.

There were 4 of them standing around.

I remember how short their skirts were.

I remember how tall the heels of there shoes were.

I remember how low their tops were.

I remember the bright loud lipstick color.

I remember the wigs and fake hair colors.

I remember the really long FAKE eyelashes.

From that point on and in movies, I associated that style of dress with a prostitute. (Think of the blaxploitation movies)

Fast forward to modern day, that style or form of dress/appearance is the new normal for some Sisters.

Personally it's why I don't deal with a woman who dresses or adorns her body in that way.

It's a visual prostitute trigger for me.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
When I was a kid in North Philly, I was about 12 or 13 years old, this was around 1984-1985

I remember seeing a real life prostitute down on Broad Street near center city for the first time.

From that point on and in movies, I associated that style of dress with a prostitute. (Think of the blaxploitation movies)

Fast forward to modern day, that style or form of dress/appearance is the new normal for some Sisters.

Personally it's why I don't deal with a woman who dresses or adorns her body in that way.

It's prostitute imagery and it's also tranny shit (caked on makeup and exaggerated eyebrows).
I don't think these sistas realize they are being swagger jacked and then having the shit sold back to them.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Same with ridiculous length of fake nails.

Females don't get how annoying it is to hear fake nails clanking together.

I also notice a female will over use hand gestures when she has fake nails on.

It's like the nails force them to keep moving their hands.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I hate that shit! And I know of no men that like that shit.

It basically tells us men that she ain't shit, ain't got no business about herself, and she doesn't have confidence in herself without that stupid shit on her face.

The only good thing about them is that we get to see who avoid*
Those there the cheaper glue on versions...

You have a group of womem who spend hundreds of dollars getting individual lash extensions... single hair lash sets done & you would never be able to tell she had them on.

Those applications cost btwn $150 & $950.... touch ups are $100- $350

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't either, but I got a new chick that wears them. Gets up a 4AM to work out for 2 hours, has a Masters degree, works for Coast Guard...
We hanging out yesterday and I guess she lost track of time & forgot she had a appointment @ 2pm. I'm riding with her when she brings it up I ask "So you gon take me back to my truck?"
She says, "I won't have time" and proceeds to drive over there. I don't find out until we're there that it's appointment to get her lashes done.
She wait until she put the car in park to ask if I want to come up with her and wait. I said NAWL!

I walked to a restaurant nearby & ate alone

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
No fad or trend stops until people stop paying attention to it. These chicks been looking more and more ridiculous and appalling for the last 20 + years with the fake body parts, nails, lashes, etc. Until thirsty mofos stop dipping they'll just keep getting more outrageous.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those there the cheaper glue on versions...

You have a group of womem who spend hundreds of dollars getting individual lash extensions... single hair lash sets done & you would never be able to tell she had them on.

Those applications cost btwn $150 & $950.... touch ups are $100- $350
I've heard women tell me everything you just stated..

Nigga! I can always tell! And they still look goofy af.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No fad or trend stops until people stop paying attention to it. These chicks been looking more and more ridiculous and appalling for the last 20 + years with the fake body parts, nails, lashes, etc. Until thirsty mofos stop dipping they'll just keep getting more outrageous.
Fax

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:dunno: "Lashes are the new boobs"

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right.. we have to stop compromising & establish hard standards.

A chick with lashes don't deserve my dick