Extraction - new Netflix movie starring Chris Hemsworth

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Got it saved in my favorites.

It’s directed by the Russo Bros.

The cats who did Avengers Infinity War and Endgame.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
8/10

This is a good action movie.

Their are lots of fist fights, knife fights, gun fights, explosions, blood, violence, car chases, helicopters and all the other crap that makes a good action movie.....minus sex and nudity.

The story has been done a million times, but the Russo Bros. did this one and they do not disappoint. They got a 25 minute action filled part of the flick that is done in a "One Take" style that is done well.

There is a Indian chick in it that works with Chris Helmsworth character. She is the eye candy of the movie. No nudity or sex scenes with her.

David Harbour from "Stranger Things" is in it. The way he debuts, I suspect this flick was suppose to be a appetizer for "Black Widow" where he co-stars in. Black Widow originally was scheduled to debut in 2 weeks. The interaction between him and Chris Helmsworth kind of felt like a MCU scene like it was a Thor meeting Red Guardian thing.

If you need a movie with substance, in-depth plot, character and story development and something that has a chance of getting Best Picture in next years Academy Awards...this ain't the movie, go watch "Downtown Abbey" for that shit. This is nothing but Movie Testosterone.

They kind of left it off for a sequel, it could be a good Netlix franchise series.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
dope movie! award winning direction & cinematography.
Man I was tellin my wife the same shit

even the little tricks to keep a weapon ready were used

the attention to detail was good

down to the end

had Tyler and the Indian cat teamed up they would have owned everyone

that General was cold with the snipe, I didn’t expect that

and fat man chunkin a kid off the buildin, yo wtf lol

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
golshifteh-farahani-at-the-gala-dinner-during-the-72nd-cannes-film-festival-at-the-palais-des-festivals-on-may-14-2019-in-cannes-france-72nd-cannes-film-festival-on-may-14-2019-in-cannes-france-T91MHD.jpg

Golshifteh Farahani > Nik Khan

The bathroom hit...cold blooded.. :itsawrap:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
People talk shit about Marvel Thor series all they want, but Marvel's rep is better than money in the bank.

Extraction Producer: Chris Hemsworth
Any reason you highlighted that he was one of the producers? If he was an exec producer, then that would a notable mention.