"Every man pays for pussy"

Every man pays for pussy

• Yes

Votes: 44 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Rather you give money, goods or services to a woman you fuckin that still is tricking

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • My wife buys me madden every year so is she tricking on me?

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nigga.........tell me the joke to get 2 random bitches in bed with me for a 3 some.

Im asking. If someone is a expertise they never have a issue sharing their knowledge esp if they are challenged. Only scammers dont like being bombarded with questions cuz they are a fraud. If im sitting in the sauna kicking with some random guy i dont know and find out he is a dentist i may ask him about his practice. 100% of the time from my experience if i have a question pertaining to their expertise they have no issue answering.

If i am talking to a guy find out he a mechanic and ask him "hey whats signs that the transmission is slipping" he will tell me .

But here you are tallblacknyc the expert in pussy ....or pussy and not paying 1 dime shall i say womeb just throw they panties at you when they see you and you have to beat them off you with a bat.....when asked how you cant sharr shit. Bro its ok you can be you, you aint gotta front.

No funds have been passed to you cuz i know you full of shit . If you really were a expert you could write a book and publish it and then i would have something to give to you financially speaking.

And if i thought you really had game i woud pay for it then copyright it and sell it. But i know there has never been published in the history of the world a book on how to get 2 bisexual strangers to be in a one night stand w/out paying for it.

And dont give me no swingers club b.s like that....

You not living this down. How. Step by step w/out paying.
Lol... Cliff notes on the 3some... Me and 2 of my boys was at parade... Random chick said look at these fine tall brown skin nigs... she Than asked for a hug... Compliment me on nice hug and my smell.. Hugged the rest of my boys.. Than started saying s hit like you dudes look like ya got big dicks.. Than proceeded to grab each and every1 of us... She enjoyed the grab than proceed to ask a billion questions and tell us info on her... My boy smacked her ass, she enjoyed it than started rubbing on his arms.. I said you guys are gonna have sex..she laughed than looked at my boy and said he wouldn't be able to handle it...some Shi t talking started... As this was going on some chick was passing by and I peeped that she was eyeing my boy...so being the instigator that I am I called her out and was like I saw how you was staring at my boy you better stop and give him your number... She laughed and was like your boy got his girl with him.. I told her they not in a relationship they juss met each other and trying to negotiate if they're gonna have sex tonight or not..she laughed.. I said if you lucky maybe you can negotiate sex with him to..she laughed.. Than I was like would you let my boy get it and she smirked and said yeah... I than grabbed her arm and tapped my boy and said this 1 wants to have sex with you also.. The other chick laughed and said wtf a bout to have a stranger 3some... The new chick said she bi an not a stranger to 3some... The other girl was like she never been with a chick b4 but she open to try it... The new chick said I can eat the fuck out some puss y and proceeded to show her tongue and flick it... That turn into a whole flirting situation between them two... I said I'm call ya the burger crew cause it's two buns and my boy bout to be the meat between ya two... They laughed numbers started to be exchanged, they was asking my boy what's up with 2nite he was starting to front... In the end he got both numbers but didn't call... Crazy part I told the bi chick since I was pla ying Cupid in the situation can I get a gift... I said the best gift cupids like is mouths... She looked at me and said as long as I hook her up with my boy she willing to suck the skin off my dick for a reward... My boy fronted

So for you I guess you got to look good enough for a girl to compliment you.. Hang out with people that the opposite sex physically desires... Have a nice size package that when grabbed broads enjoy.. be upfront and not scare to say some funny vulgar s hit if the mood was right.. Oh yeah smell good... Be a flirt and know how to instigate sex... Once again it goes back to the things I said earlier... Good luck with knowing this info

Last edited:

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Lol... Cliff notes on the 3some... Me and 2 of my boys was at parade... Random chick said look at these fine tall brown skin nigs... she Than asked for a hug... Compliment me on nice hug and my smell.. Hugged the rest of my boys.. Than started saying s hit like you dudes look like ya got big dicks.. Than proceeded to grab each and every1 of us... She enjoyed the grab than proceed to ask a billion questions and tell us info on her... My boy smacked her ass, she enjoyed it than started rubbing on his arms.. I said you guys are gonna have sex..she laughed than looked at my boy and said he wouldn't be able to handle it...some Shi t talking started... As this was going on some chick was passing by and I peeped that she was eyeing my boy...so being the instigator that I am I called her out and was like I saw how you was staring at my boy you better stop and give him your number... She laughed and was like your boy got his girl with him.. I told her they not in a relationship they juss met each other and trying to negotiate if they're gonna have sex tonight or not..she laughed.. I said if you lucky maybe you can negotiate sex with him to..she laughed.. Than I was like would you let my boy get it and she smirked and said yeah... I than grabbed her arm and tapped my boy and said this 1 wants to have sex with you also.. The other chick laughed and said wtf a bout to have a stranger 3some... The new chick said she bi an not a stranger to 3some... The other girl was like she never been with a chick b4 but she open to try it... The new chick said I can eat the fuck out some puss y and proceeded to show her tongue and flick it... That turn into a whole flirting situation between them two... I said I'm call ya the burger crew cause it's two buns and my boy bout to be the meat between ya two... They laughed numbers started to be exchanged, they was asking my boy what's up with 2nite he was starting to front... In the end he got both numbers but didn't call... Crazy part I told the bi chick since I was pla ying Cupid in the situation can I get a gift... I said the best gift cupids like is mouths... She looked at me and said as long as I hook her up with my boy she willing to suck the skin off my dick for a reward... My boy fronted

So for you I guess you got to look good enough for a girl to compliment you.. Hang out with people that the opposite sex physically desires... Have a nice size package that when grabbed broads enjoy.. be upfront and not scare to say some funny vulgar s hit if the mood was right.. Oh yeah smell good... Be a flirt and know how to instigate sex... Once again it goes back to the things I said earlier... Good luck with knowing this info
Oh my.....that explains it

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh my.....that explains it
Zzzzz

I've been saying that line for decades... From guy and girl to girl and girl... " you guys are gonna have sex"... It's the sarcastic instigation technique that s been working forever... I know you crushed cause you have to hear stories instead of telling them but hey in life some people are spectators and others are do'ers... Don't be mad at me be mad at God for putting you on the spectator side

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Don’t most wives work and contribute to the bills? If so, then how exactly are you ‘paying’ for pussy?

I understand if you’re a millionaire with a stay at home wife (which most of BGOL is lol).

If you are a middle income man, with kids and you have a wife that takes care of kids (saves child care) and pays for some of the bills, arent you coming out ahead?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Don’t most wives work and contribute to the bills? If so, then how exactly are you ‘paying’ for pussy?

I understand if you’re a millionaire with a stay at home wife (which most of BGOL is lol).

If you are a middle income man, with kids and you have a wife that takes care of kids (saves child care) and pays for some of the bills, arent you coming out ahead?
Shhh stop bringing in common sense and logic to the conversation

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Only fags call other men lame.

Why would you be examining another man's character to call him a lame or cool or swagged out or not? Women compete with each other not men....so that is some suspect fag shit to compare yourself with another man

Troll tactics don't work

You keep trying to diffuse and deflect and change the topic of discussion

I'm too savvy ma'am

Peace

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Nigga anyone can make up a fuckin story on the internet. You an example. You still cant answer how a step by step.

"Nigga, you ain't live it, you witnessed it from your folks' pad
You scribbled it in your notepad and created your life"

Zzzzz

I've been saying that line for decades... From guy and girl to girl and girl... " you guys are gonna have sex"... It's the sarcastic instigation technique that s been working forever... I know you crushed cause you have to hear stories instead of telling them but hey in life some people are spectators and others are do'ers... Don't be mad at me be mad at God for putting you on the spectatorside

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Real niggaz don't have to pay 4 pussy. FOH with wack ass threads trying to normalize this bullshit
So you have sex with women for free and you arent providing anything for her?

Those dont last more than a one night maybe 2 night stand.

Here is a secret. Most black girls are told by their black moms "you cant borrow money if you have a man". They mom expects the man to provide because men are supposed to be providers.

Now this puts pressure on the woman to find a man who can provide as opposed to dating a guy based on potential.

Now what does all this have to do with tricking you may ask.

Well most people no matter how many sex partners or girlfriends boyfriends they have most people live in partners going to be in single digits .

So meaning it is a big possibility that your girlfriend or woman you fucking......you not living with her.

So how does a man provide for a woman he aint living with? With.....money paying bills xyz. She provides me ass. Them cheeks . Those yams.

How many married men you know lost they job and then their wife stop giving them ass? He had to go get a job (provide) before he got some ass from his own wife. That means you understand there are terms a d conditions to having sex with even your own wife like it or not.

:money::money:

Now you have a woman/girl and you dont provide for her? And she still lets you fuck? For free?

So you think she fucking you and having what another dude pay her bills while he not fucking her........

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, every man does not pay directly or indirectly for pussy.

Women usually fuck with men for their body/attraction or for their resources/money. Some are lucky, and get the best of both worlds from 1 cat, or deal with different cats for different reasons.

Any grown man over 30, knows where he fits with the women he deals with. Accept the category you fit in, and make the best of it.

You either got it or you don't, it is a hard pillow to swallow for a lot of cats. Its really not that complicated.

Broke, unattractive or small dick cats, young or old, have no sexual marketplace value, plain and simple.

Last edited:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
So you have sex with women for free and you arent providing anything for her?

Those dont last more than a one night maybe 2 night stand.

Here is a secret. Most black girls are told by their black moms "you cant borrow money if you have a man". They mom expects the man to provide because men are supposed to be providers.

Now this puts pressure on the woman to find a man who can provide as opposed to dating a guy based on potential.

Now what does all this have to do with tricking you may ask.

Well most people no matter how many sex partners or girlfriends boyfriends they have most people live in partners going to be in single digits .

So meaning it is a big possibility that your girlfriend or woman you fucking......you not living with her.

So how does a man provide for a woman he aint living with? With.....money paying bills xyz. She provides me ass. Them cheeks . Those yams.

How many married men you know lost they job and then their wife stop giving them ass? He had to go get a job (provide) before he got some ass from his own wife. That means you understand there are terms a d conditions to having sex with even your own wife like it or not.

:money::money:

Now you have a woman/girl and you dont provide for her? And she still lets you fuck? For free?

So you think she fucking you and having what another dude pay her bills while he not fucking her........

Yes nigga i fuck hoes that pull up and get smashed without having to pay. That's the real nigga way of life.

Directly exchanging money for pussy is tricking. Feeding a bitch is not tricking. Tricks wanna lump non suckas in with them so bad with that "everybody pays 4 pussy" bullshit. No sucka niggaz pay 4 pussy. A real nigga like myself just gets it off GP

I'm a different animal though 98% of niggaz ain't go know nothing about it, but women approach me out in the street

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes nigga i fuck hoes that pull up and get smashed without having to pay. That's the real nigga way of life.

Directly exchanging money for pussy is tricking. Feeding a bitch is not tricking. Tricks wanna lump non suckas in with them so bad with that "everybody pays 4 pussy" bullshit. No sucka niggaz pay 4 pussy. A real nigga like myself just gets it off GP

I'm a different animal though 98% of niggaz ain't go know nothing about it, but women approach me out in the street

I feel you 100%. Money will not buy sexual attraction, or love, it will only buy you convenience and temporary attention. Seasoned johns and tricks must understand, tricking is not a normal or accepted activity for high value males.

Cats that bag or get bagged by bitches in public understand, and shit is very clear to them. Unattractive or low value cats have never experienced it much in life, so this discussion is confusing to them.

I have been in a venue, full of cats with money, jewelry, and expensive gear, and seen non-wealthy cats bag bitches in that same venue without even trying. Sometimes fucking them bitches in the bathroom, or parking lot, with zero effort.

You either got it, or you don't. If you got it, you experience shit on a daily basis that most can't relate to.

If you a regular trick or john, get it how you get it. But, do not throw everybody in the trick bag.

I am over 6 feet tall, and I got plenty of friends over 6'8, trust me, a lot of cats get pussy just off height and presence in seconds. It ain't shit for me or some of my boys to go out to a spot, one of my boys get missing with a bitch, then come back and join the crew like it ain't shit. That is just normal living for men with high sexual marketplace value.

Last edited:

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered

You are tricking if you pay for food. Whats the difference between fucking a woman and she implies "hey i really like this purse" and she really wants you to buy it and it is $120 and you having a verval agreement that ima fuck you and you going to get this purse?

Whats the difference between paying 100 on a date and paying 100 to fuck? It is the same dam thing. In fact if you pay for her food only thing is you giving it to someone else. If i pay her directly that is keeping it in the house.

So women just approach you all day .......you provide nothing and they have sex with you just off gp?

Ok lets play along.

How do you do it? Give me some advice of how to approach a woman and provide 0. Meaning she cant smoke my weed supply for free, all she gets is hard dick and she pay for her own uber ride. Whats the scoop?

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
You are tricking if you pay for food. Whats the difference between fucking a woman and she implies "hey i really like this purse" and she really wants you to buy it and it is $120 and you having a verval agreement that ima fuck you and you going to get this purse?

Whats the difference between paying 100 on a date and paying 100 to fuck? It is the same dam thing. In fact if you pay for her food only thing is you giving it to someone else. If i pay her directly that is keeping it in the house.

So women just approach you all day .......you provide nothing and they have sex with you just off gp?

Ok lets play along.

How do you do it? Give me some advice of how to approach a woman and provide 0. Meaning she cant smoke my weed supply for free, all she gets is hard dick and she pay for her own uber ride. Whats the scoop?
Getting a bitch a wing dinner from the coney aint tricking fam. Hell i gotta eat too. Lol you too far gone to try to talk since into homie. Like dude said couple post up, you either got it or you don't

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Getting a bitch a wing dinner from the coney aint tricking fam. Hell i gotta eat too. Lol you too far gone to try to talk since into homie. Like dude said couple post up, you either got it or you don't
Hey brother I'm just asking for advice okay let's say I'm too far gone but why are we even talking why are you even having a discussion. Why even talk to me if I'm too far gone why not just end it right here. I'm a voice to the voiceless. Notice how I pointed out 80% of people in the Stray admit to tricking or admit that you pay for pussy but 100% people posting all say they don't pay for pussy.. My point that I'm making is that I am a spokesperson for the voiceless the people that agree with me but want to sit back and just watch and read what I have to say. If you don't even answer for me at least answer for them maybe they're not too far gone the people want to know

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
If a woman fucking for free she fucking everybody. Which means she has no standards. Which means it is likely she got the gift that keeps on giving. If i know i have to pay i at least know she has standards.....this is why NBA players like dime golddigger pussy and not broke dime pussy.

The gold digger at least has standards. If she fucking for free she has none.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If a woman fucking for free she fucking everybody. Which means she has no standards. Which means it is likely she got the gift that keeps on giving. If i know i have to pay i at least know she has standards.....this is why NBA players like dime golddigger pussy and not broke dime pussy.

The gold digger at least has standards. If she fucking for free she has none.

She is not fucking everybody, she is only fucking men she is attractive to.

Women do not like fucking unattractive men for free.

Last edited:

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered

Man as much as I’m laughing like this is a duck take....I have to say I’ve seen this shit happen a few times at clubs (working security) it’s very possible. I will say that :lol:

Haven’t seen the UberBeats happen though....pussy delivery and none of that shit has happened to me

My boy showed a bunch of bitches a picture of his dick and he fucked them all...don’t know if he paid

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck it. I’m at the club now bored as fuck soooooo

I can attest to the absolute fact that women, especially today’s women, like to feed, fuck, and fight A LOT more than men

Women can lie and not give a fuck on Satanic levels.

it’s not the money, it’s the guy who :fucks them good, keeps his mouth shut, and has access to drugs and/or other forms of clout that gets “free” pussy

You can catch a lot of chicks in their drunk or slut phase and fuck the shit out of them but it takes a special kind of dude to do that....

And ALL chicks set up another guy to finance that shit. That’s the sad but true reality......

I’m watching that shit in real time :lol: