"Every man pays for pussy"

Every man pays for pussy

• Yes

Votes: 44 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Rather you give money, goods or services to a woman you fuckin that still is tricking

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • My wife buys me madden every year so is she tricking on me?

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have family and friends that will literally tell you that I have puss y show up to their crib, job, or given straight alley oops to them... No money spent all they had to say was hi and fucked... My best friend can literally say he has fucked double digits amount of puss y juss off me alley ooping puss y to him... Juss off that alone what is this puss y cost money s hit come from... There's broads that will take you out to eat, buy you shit, give up the draws... Hell 1 of my friends with benefits thinking about taking me out tonight... God gave you 3 tools to get some puss y naturally... It's called a dick, fingers, and for certain girls your tongue... You were born with everything ull ever need in order to survive in this world... Money is a new creation , humans have been mating long b4 an economic system was created... If man needed money to fuck humans would've been extinct... Never go against nature.. The three tools>>>>>>>economic system

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
If you paid than you didn't talk your way into some pussy
Not true.

Ive fucked a stripper i brought back from the club.....but guess what i paid for drinks, i paid for a few lap dances. So while i did not exchange money after she got to my house i understand i still paid. But she also came back again, still no money exchanged but nevertheless i still paid just my dollar stretched.

And in the same token i have gotten lap dances from a woman and bought drinks and didnt get her back to my spot. The convo also was wack.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
I have family and friends that will literally tell you that I have puss y show up to their crib, job, or given straight alley oops to them... No money spent all they had to say was hi and fucked... My best friend can literally say he has fucked double digits amount of puss y juss off me alley ooping puss y to him... Juss off that alone what is this puss y cost money s hit come from... There's broads that will take you out to eat, buy you shit, give up the draws... Hell 1 of my friends with benefits thinking about taking me out tonight... God gave you 3 tools to get some puss y naturally... It's called a dick, fingers, and for certain girls your tongue... You were born with everything ull ever need in order to survive in this world... Money is a new creation , humans have been mating long b4 an economic system was created... If man needed money to fuck humans would've been extinct... Never go against nature.. The three tools>>>>>>>economic system

You dont get it. No one is saying that shit is not impossible. No one saying there arent women out here that wont just spread their legs and fuck a random guy within 2 hours of meeting them. But that is the minority. If atheletes had women just throwing themselves at them off g.p rich atheletes would not have to trick with hoes or instathots.

What did Kobe say when he raped that white woman "i should have paid her like shaq does". But guess what.....Kobe still paid in fact he paid a lot for that pussy.

These friends you talkin about that just pussy magnets and having women show up to their job......how long they spending talking to them? They not fucking on the first 2 hours. That is what you paying for when you paying for pussy a lot of times. Some women have a 3 or four month waiting list . Maybe with others it is a 1 week or 2 week if you press them or give them ultimatums or disappear.

Paying rushes that process. Saves time and money. Cuz i might not like her enough to pillow talk to her for days or hours or when she at work and bored. Maybe she like me more so here some money drop them draws.

You cant convince me you alley opping another man pussy and he fucking them within the first 2 days.

Aint no women like "oh you know tallblacknyc here some pussy".
You done came out some money or resources

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
So you sayin' the bitch double tapped you in the wallet? You tipped her all night, paid her going rate, AND STILL had to talk her out of Seller's remorse?
Yup, I'm a rookie Bruh. :lol:I'll remain one.
Yes You are a rookie. You talkin lets me know.

Ever played GTA5 and you go to the strip club? How do you get her home? You take one back to the v.i.p you tip her and she likes you more and more. She gives you the number and you fuck and exchange numbers. Once she gets in your car you dont pay her again. This is how i know you are a rookie. Sometimes video games exaggerate life but that.... ..gta5 got 100% right. That is how you fuck a stripper at a strip club.

No man is walkin in a strip club not buyin a drink or getting a lap dance and saying "dam you fine i want you" and she like "ok let me leave work early and miss out on all this money to sleep with you right now".

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You dont get it. No one is saying that shit is not impossible. No one saying there arent women out here that wont just spread their legs and fuck a random guy within 2 hours of meeting them. But that is the minority. If atheletes had women just throwing themselves at them off g.p rich atheletes would not have to trick with hoes or instathots.

What did Kobe say when he raped that white woman "i should have paid her like shaq does". But guess what.....Kobe still paid in fact he paid a lot for that pussy.

These friends you talkin about that just pussy magnets and having women show up to their job......how long they spending talking to them? They not fucking on the first 2 hours. That is what you paying for when you paying for pussy a lot of times. Some women have a 3 or four month waiting list . Maybe with others it is a 1 week or 2 week if you press them or give them ultimatums or disappear.

Paying rushes that process. Saves time and money. Cuz i might not like her enough to pillow talk to her for days or hours or when she at work and bored. Maybe she like me more so here some money drop them draws.

You cant convince me you alley opping another man pussy and he fucking them within the first 2 days.

Aint no women like "oh you know tallblacknyc here some pussy".
You done came out some money or resources
lol juss because you never alley oop puss y to a person or had it done to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen... Yes it really was juss a broad showing up and a Nig smashing within a few minutes... My younger cousin till this day salutes me for literally having a broad show up and giving him as s within minutes... The best thing was me telling him a yr b4 in advance was that I was gonna do that for him... I done bagged chicks at parades, events, in the streets, etc than smashed and pass or brought something back and tossed it to my boys... Hell at a parade this yr I initiated a possible 3 some from 2 random chicks who didn't know each other for 1 of my boys... It could've went down that night he juss fronted cause he was on some faithful shit... Like I said summertime is mating season broads hormones be jumping and s hit can go down if you play your cards right... If you're visually attractive to the opposite sex and cool your percentages go up... People that aren't gifted with these things don't understand that life so it's speaking a foreign language to them when speaking about these things

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
lol juss because you never alley oop puss y to a person or had it done to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen... Yes it really was juss a broad showing up and a Nig smashing within a few minutes... My younger cousin till this day salutes me for literally having a broad show up and giving him as s within minutes... The best thing was me telling him a yr b4 in advance was that I was gonna do that for him... I done bagged chicks at parades, events, in the streets, etc than smashed and pass or brought something back and tossed it to my boys... Hell at a parade this yr I initiated a possible 3 some from 2 random chicks who didn't know each other for 1 of my boys... It could've went down that night he juss fronted cause he was on some faithful shit... Like I said summertime is mating season broads hormones be jumping and s hit can go down if you play your cards right... If you're visually attractive to the opposite sex and cool your percentages go up... People that aren't gifted with these things don't understand that life so it's speaking a foreign language to them when speaking about these things

Ok you Don Juan. You Rico Suavé. Pretty Ricky

Give me some advice on how to meet a dime and fuck her or alley pass her to a friend and he fuck in 2 days. You gone live this lie nigga......

Give me some advice what you gotta say

Things men who pay for prostitutes tell themselves to not feel bad.
Or things men who want to inflate their ego say to themselves to convince themselves that every woman they fuck would fuck them regardless of how much money they got or how nice a car they do or dont have

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Yes You are a rookie. You talkin lets me know.

Ever played GTA5 and you go to the strip club? How do you get her home? You take one back to the v.i.p you tip her and she likes you more and more. She gives you the number and you fuck and exchange numbers. Once she gets in your car you dont pay her again. This is how i know you are a rookie. Sometimes video games exaggerate life but that.... ..gta5 got 100% right. That is how you fuck a stripper at a strip club.

No man is walkin in a strip club not buyin a drink or getting a lap dance and saying "dam you fine i want you" and she like "ok let me leave work early and miss out on all this money to sleep with you right now".
The last time I bought some pussy out of a Strip Club was the year that I got married. That was 1996. The fiancée went down South for a funeral and a 4 day stay. I went to the Cheetah Club and scoped out this gorgeous chocolate sister and she was the ONLY dancer who got more than a dollar out of me...all of em talm bout "Did you like my dance?," Dance? I didn't even SEE you.:hmm::rolleyes2: I scoped out which one I wanted to smash, set it up with the convo and came back the next night a couple of hours before closing and sealed the deal. I paid $40 to smash and prolly another $60 on drinks and HER tips. No muss, no fuss, and No Mo Talk.

When my woman got back home she could still smell a hint of that Peach body spray that the bitch wore. Lookin' at me like...:hmm: "Who did you have over here?" Nobody.:dunno:

Trickin' with that Strippa was a treat not a regular source of pussy.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Not to mention on College campuses and in the military. It is not all that uncommon. You got a girl for my guy cos I got a guy for your girl...Lord forbid you have proximity and access to an Air Force base, there were pussy platters aplenty. Sample what you like.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every man does not pay for pussy. Some men do not get pussy, and somehow can live without it. Some cats only fuck with women that get down like they get down or easy pussy. A lot of homeless or very broke cats fuck a lot of women, without a dime to their name. Some cats just got "it", and they are a pussy magnet, and fuck a lot of women with little to no effort or time wasted.

A confident cat can get pussy without spending money, just by playing the numbers game. If somebody asks 100 random women everyday for sex with no strings attached, through spammed online/text messages, or casually, he can get pussy daily for free in a major metro area or at a large university/HBCU.

If you are a high-value male, and very settled and content in the type of women you choose to fuck regularly, you have the option of never having to pay directly or indirectly for pussy. A lot of cats have the "pussy has no face" mentality, and always fucking low value and easy women for free (college kids especially), without dating.

If you are adventurous, sex tourist, spontaneous, travel overseas or across country often for business/vacation, have a lot of dispensable income, highly selective regarding women, got a lot to lose, or already married/in-house pussy, you will be more willing to occasionally pay for sex directly. A person who has never paid directly or indirectly for pussy has never maxed out his sexual experiences in life, it limits his international/worldwide/nationwide experience.

If you are in Columbia, DR, Brazil, Panama, Thailand, Phillipines, Vietnam, etc... and got a chance to fuck a random 9 or 10 for 10 to 15 dollars, you would be a damn fool not to pay directly for the pussy if offered. But, at the same time, you are fool to travel 1000 to 2000 miles, if the #1 priority of your trip is to buy poverty pussy or trick on foreign pussy. That is incel/sucker shit, but at least its better than getting sexually frustrated, and doing some violent shit to innocent people.

There is a time for everything, and time is money, but pussy is no real commodity. It should never be overvalued or a main priority in your life, its a very poor long term investment that depreciates daily. Only thing more plentiful than pussy is dirt and water, so no, everybody does not have to pay directly or indirectly for pussy.

Last edited:

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
The last time I bought some pussy out of a Strip Club was the year that I got married. That was 1996. The fiancée went down South for a funeral and a 4 day stay. I went to the Cheetah Club and scoped out this gorgeous chocolate sister and she was the ONLY dancer who got more than a dollar out of me...all of em talm bout "Did you like my dance?," Dance? I didn't even SEE you.:hmm::rolleyes2: I scoped out which one I wanted to smash, set it up with the convo and came back the next night a couple of hours before closing and sealed the deal. I paid $40 to smash and prolly another $60 on drinks and HER tips. No muss, no fuss, and No Mo Talk.

When my woman got back home she could still smell a hint of that Peach body spray that the bitch wore. Lookin' at me like...:hmm: "Who did you have over here?" Nobody.:dunno:

Trickin' with that Strippa was a treat not a regular source of pussy.
You have a bachelor's party? What you think happens at bachelors party?
Every man does not pay for pussy. Some men do not get pussy, and somehow can live without it. Some cats only fuck with women that get down like they get down or easy pussy. A lot of homeless or very broke cats fuck a lot of women, without a dime to their name. Some cats just got "it", and they are a pussy magnet, and fuck a lot of women with little to no effort or time wasted.

A confident cat can get pussy without spending money, just by playing the numbers game. If somebody asks 100 random women everyday for sex with no strings attached, through spammed online/text messages, or casually, he can get pussy daily for free in a major metro area or at a large university/HBCU.

If you are a high-value male, and very settled in the type of women you choose to fuck, you have the option of never having to pay directly or indirectly for pussy. A lot of cats have the "pussy has no face" mentality, and always fucking low value and easy women for free (college kids especially), without dating.

If you are adventurous, sex tourist, spontaneous, travel overseas or across country often for business/vacation, have a lot of dispensable income, highly selective regarding women, got a lot to lose, or already married/in-house pussy, you will be more willing to occasionally pay for sex directly. A person who has never paid directly or indirectly for pussy has never maxed out his sexual experiences in life, it limits his international/worldwide/nationwide experience.

If you are in Columbia, DR, Brazil, Panama, Thailand, Phillipines, Vietnam, etc... and got a chance to fuck a random 9 or 10 for 10 to 15 dollars, you would be a damn fool not to pay directly for the pussy if offered. But, at the same time, you are fool to travel 1000 to 2000 miles, if the #1 priority of your trip is to buy poverty pussy or trick on foreign pussy. That is incel/sucker shit, but at least its better than getting sexually frustrated, and doing some violent shit to innocent people.

There is a time for everything, and time is money, but pussy is no real commodity. It should never be overvalued or a main priority in your life, its a very poor long term investment that depreciates daily. Only thing more plentiful than pussy is dirt and water, so no, everybody does not have to pay directly or indirectly for pussy.

Why do athletes pay for pussy? Let that marinate for a woman.

Yes any guy can get pussy confident or not.....it is a unwritten rule and unspoken that most of us understand that you "i dont pay for pussy" dont seem to get. It is the quality of pussy that you are paying for.

There are tons of 3's and 4's and fat women and older "im horny again age" and want some young dick for free. But quality fine women understand that their pussy can bring them money and resources or even get them to job positions. How many guys you think Superhead fucked for free? How many guys you think Jada Fire, Beyonce.......how many guys you think Cuban Da Savage or Janet Jackson have fucked for free?

Even a hoe will make Mr.Right wait for the pussy when she sees she might have a good sucka.

swiftandsilent

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
clap.gif

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My main point is, a young, confident, high value cat is not forced to have to pay directly or indirectly for pussy. They are limited though to only women that really want to fuck them at that moment.

A person with the financial resources, and a lot of dispensible income will always have more access to younger pussy, than somebody relying on swag/looks/appearance/game. He can fuck 3 bad bitches, everyday, before lunch time if he wants. Depends on his sexual appetite.

The aging process will eventually force people to spend directly or indirectly for younger and quality pussy, nobody will stay young and handsome forever.

Cash/power outlasts charm/game, its a sad reality.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ok you Don Juan. You Rico Suavé. Pretty Ricky

Give me some advice on how to meet a dime and fuck her or alley pass her to a friend and he fuck in 2 days. You gone live this lie nigga......

Give me some advice what you gotta say

Or things men who want to inflate their ego say to themselves to convince themselves that every woman they fuck would fuck them regardless of how much money they got or how nice a car they do or dont have
never said I was down juan/ pretty Ricky juss said in my 38 yrs of living I done some fun stuff... In a city of millions of broads you bound to find a few that willing to fuck you for free...the percentages are in a person favor... A cool convo a cool personality and knowing how to make puss y nut can get you far in the mating game... By the way I turn my coolness with female into a career, it's why I'm in the adult entertainment

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Lololol
These threads always make me laugh

By trick logic the only way to not pay for pussy is to be in your bed having never talked to a woman and she has sex with you then leaves

It's the only way lol

Niggas tell on themselves so much
No, you still have to pay for the detergent to wash the sheets. What's that? She brought Tide? You still pay for the water your machine uses. :eek: These tricks will reach to make it seem like we all trick off.:smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No, you still have to pay for the detergent to wash the sheets. What's that? She brought Tide? You still pay for the water your machine uses. :eek: These tricks will reach to make it seem like we all trick off.:smh:
Lol Nig act like we eat, shower, groom, and exercise just for pussy...if you woke up today you paid for puss y cause you nourished your body in order to live another day lmaooooo

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Lololol
These threads always make me laugh

By trick logic the only way to not pay for pussy is to be in your bed having never talked to a woman and she has sex with you then leaves

It's the only way lol

Niggas tell on themselves so much

Tellin on themselves to what authority? Some of you niggas take this imternet shit to serious.

How is admitting to buying pussy telling on yourself? In fact why would a man be concerned about admitting on a male dominated board full of members he will never encounter be ashamed of admitting to buying pussy? :dunno:

You realize it is only really here in america where prostitution is looked down on by....other men that also buy pussy but dont want to admit it?

Some of you niggas man:smh:

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Lol Nig act like we eat, shower, groom, and exercise just for pussy...if you woke up today you paid for puss y cause you nourished your body in order to live another day lmaooooo
Waiting for you to share your advice amd insight to the class how you alley oop a chick to your friend and he fuck on the first date. I cant do it. How do you do it? The people want to know.:popcorn:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Tellin on themselves to what authority? Some of you niggas take this imternet shit to serious.

How is admitting to buying pussy telling on yourself? In fact why would a man be concerned about admitting on a male dominated board full of members he will never encounter be ashamed of admitting to buying pussy? :dunno:

You realize it is only really here in america where prostitution is looked down on by....other men that also buy pussy but dont want to admit it?

Nobody is mad that some dudes is paying for pussy, what it is that the nigs get irritated that the people that pay for puss y just can't say that's a them thing not an everybody thing... A crackhead don't think everybody smoke crack an alcoholic don't think everybody drink so why can't a person who pay for buns know everybody don't pay for buns

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

My only post to you

I said no such thing
It's the opposite

You lame ass niggas are the one who are ashamed
If you didn't try to lump people in then that'd be ok

Don't lump me into your shit cause you trick

Just be a trick

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
My only post to you

I said no such thing
It's the opposite

You lame ass niggas are the one who are ashamed
If you didn't try to lump people in then that'd be ok

Don't lump me into your shit cause you trick

Just be a trick
Only fags call other men lame.

Why would you be examining another man's character to call him a lame or cool or swagged out or not? Women compete with each other not men....so that is some suspect fag shit to compare yourself with another man

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Waiting for you to share your advice amd insight to the class how you alley oop a chick to your friend and he fuck on the first date. I cant do it. How do you do it? The people want to know.:popcorn:
I'm me... The joke of all jokes is that term if heard by the right people that know me would say that's some funny cocky shit I would say which is a lot of truth to it... I'm a Libra I'm observant I'm funny I'm cool I know how to have a good convo I'm consider a freak chicks dig me... When you got a lot of things going for you the mating game comes a lil better for you... As far as alley oops go my boys ain't ugly, they cool, they fit, they chill , so if I put in the word to a broad to go holler at 1 of my boys based on who I am they don't believe I steer them wrong... Juss like I told my younger cousin when alley ooping the puss y all you gotta do is be yourself and tear that puss y up and she'll keep coming back.. In which he did and she did comeback... Same thing with my older cousin when I alley ooped him some pussy,.. He been fucking that broad for dam n near 9 yrs now... Got a friend who was fucking a chick for over 2 decades on a broad I alley oop... Like I said I'm that dude that can be quiet and literally have mad dudes and chicks tell you tons of stories about me... Hell I usually use to be extra humble and quiet and than on introduction to a new person people would be like you know who black is than they'll start spitting a bunch of wild stories about me.. I'll sit back with a smirk on my face and be like I don't know what these people talking about I'm a nice guy lmao... In fact this happened juss recently within this week when 1 of my boys introduced me to his Dominican friend with benefits... Let's juss say after a few wild stories she heard from others she was intrigued and ended being all in my face convoing the rest of the night...I don't move in on my friends broads so I didn't really push up but you could tell she enjoyed my presence my boy even said that like let me find out you gonna be his friends with benefits to..I juss smirked..he laughed and said their go that cocky smile

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Because everyone does. :dunno:

It is true you are paying in one way shape or form.

All the women you have had are one night stands that you fucked in the first day.....:rolleyes:

If so give me that advice cuz i want it. But you dont so stop fronting. Isnt it odd dam near 80% of bgol members admit it in the anonymous poll but 100% of the people in the thread posting all fuck a bitch off 100% pure game . :rolleyes:
Nobody is mad that some dudes is paying for pussy, what it is that the nigs get irritated that the people that pay for puss y just can't say that's a them thing not an everybody thing... A crackhead don't think everybody smoke crack an alcoholic don't think everybody drink so why can't a person who pay for buns know everybody don't pay for buns

Why you think so many dudes can still fuck they baby mama.....because the dude supporting his child finicially understand he is paying for the pussy still in the form of 'child support'

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Because everyone does. :dunno:

It is true you are paying in one way shape or form.

All the women you have had are one night stands that you fucked in the first day.....:rolleyes:

If so give me that advice cuz i want it. But you dont so stop fronting. Isnt it odd dam near 80% of bgol members admit it in the anonymous poll but 100% of the people in the thread posting all fuck a bitch off 100% pure game . :rolleyes:

Why you think so many dudes can still fuck they baby mama.....because the dude supporting his child finicially understand he is paying for the pussy still in the form of 'child support'
Maybe you juss not visually appealing to the opposite sex, maybe you don't know how to talk to the opposite sex, maybe you're not funny or plain boring... If you are that s probably why you struggle to understand these convos... Here's a real test for you... Today is Sept 13 it is the 256 day of the yr...within the past 256 days has any girl tried to bag you? Meaning a female approach you for your number... In the past 256 days has any chick approached you and tell you that you look good? If yes how many times in the past 256 days? In the past 256 days has any chick called you for sex? When I mean called you for sex I'm not talking about going out I mean straight up I want to fuck... Can you go a week without a chick calling your phone wanting to speak to you?... The way your answers will be is the way the female species feel about you

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
You not slick. Nigga i asked how* do you get bitches to get into one night stands in the first day and alley opp bitches to your friend who also fuck them on the first night.

What do you wear?
What do you say?
How can you spot a woman that is a hoe v.s one that want you to wait?
Or do all women just drop they draws to you in the first night?;)

Nigga you ain't gotta lie to kick just be you.

I didnt ask why* you get bitches i asked how . What can you teach me about women that i can apply for myself. What kinda jokes do you tell to get 2 dimes to get in your bed in a 3 some and they dont even know each other. :rolleyes:

Cuz if you know this you could write and sell a book because you would have a audience full of men that dont know how to so that.

So come on i want to hear the play book step by step:popcorn:

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
I'm me... The joke of all jokes is that term if heard by the right people that know me would say that's some funny cocky shit I would say which is a lot of truth to it... I'm a Libra I'm observant I'm funny I'm cool I know how to have a good convo I'm consider a freak chicks dig me... When you got a lot of things going for you the mating game comes a lil better for you... As far as alley oops go my boys ain't ugly, they cool, they fit, they chill , so if I put in the word to a broad to go holler at 1 of my boys based on who I am they don't believe I steer them wrong... Juss like I told my younger cousin when alley ooping the puss y all you gotta do is be yourself and tear that puss y up and she'll keep coming back.. In which he did and she did comeback... Same thing with my older cousin when I alley ooped him some pussy,.. He been fucking that broad for dam n near 9 yrs now... Got a friend who was fucking a chick for over 2 decades on a broad I alley oop... Like I said I'm that dude that can be quiet and literally have mad dudes and chicks tell you tons of stories about me... Hell I usually use to be extra humble and quiet and than on introduction to a new person people would be like you know who black is than they'll start spitting a bunch of wild stories about me.. I'll sit back with a smirk on my face and be like I don't know what these people talking about I'm a nice guy lmao... In fact this happened juss recently within this week when 1 of my boys introduced me to his Dominican friend with benefits... Let's juss say after a few wild stories she heard from others she was intrigued and ended being all in my face convoing the rest of the night...I don't move in on my friends broads so I didn't really push up but you could tell she enjoyed my presence my boy even said that like let me find out you gonna be his friends with benefits to..I juss smirked..he laughed and said their go that cocky smile
You not slick. Nigga i asked how* do you get bitches to get into one night stands in the first day and alley opp bitches to your friend who also fuck them on the first night.

What do you wear?
What do you say?

I didnt ask why* you get bitches i asked how . What can you teach me about women that i can apply for myself. What kinda jokes do you tell to get 2 dimes to get in your bed in a 3 some and they dont even know each other. :rolleyes:

Cuz if you know this you could write and sell a book because you would have a audience full of men that dont know how to so that.

Tell me at least so i can write the book i wanna learn....
Maybe you juss not visually appealing to the opposite sex, maybe you don't know how to talk to the opposite sex, maybe you're not funny or plain boring... If you are that s probably why you struggle to understand these convos... Here's a real test for you... Today is Sept 13 it is the 256 day of the yr...within the past 256 days has any girl tried to bag you? Meaning a female approach you for your number... In the past 256 days has any chick approached you and tell you that you look good? If yes how many times in the past 256 days? In the past 256 days has any chick called you for sex? When I mean called you for sex I'm not talking about going out I mean straight up I want to fuck... Can you go a week without a chick calling your phone wanting to speak to you?... The way your answers will be is the way the female species feel about you
Perhaps maybe. This why im asking you. You're the dating expert that can get 2 women that dont know each other to get into a 3sum with you on the first night. You got the game not me. So teach me how****

Maybe i do have boring convo so give me some convo starters, some 3 some one night jokes. Ans by the way i have never read a post from you and laughed at something you said because i thought it was funny and witty when i laugh it is cuz im laughing at you. But hey maybe you funnt to women so break it down bro.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

What do you wear?
What do you say?

if you are a midget with no ups I can't teach you how to dunk like mj... I'm not Jesus I can't perform miracles... I already put it out there what you should have in order to be ahead of the game.. If you don't fit that profile no matter what I tell you it won't matter... I can make the sexiest skirt in the world and put it on monique, guess what it's still Monique so no matter what it look like the person in it could fuck it up... Now on esther Baxter it's a diff story

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

What do you wear?
What do you say?

Tell me at least so i can write the book i wanna learn....

Perhaps maybe. This why im asking you. You're the dating expert that can get 2 women that dont know each other to get into a 3sum with you on the first night. You got the game not me. So teach me how****

Maybe i do have boring convo so give me some convo starters, some 3 some one night jokes. Ans by the way i have never read a post from you and laughed at something you said because i thought it was funny and witty when i laugh it is cuz im laughing at you. But hey maybe you funnt to women so break it down bro.
you asking me to change your life and I don't hear no funds being passed to me... I never do s hit for free... So even if I wanted to help I don't understand free... I'll give you tidbits of info for free which I already did...my name ain't hitch

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
"Man see if you buy some nice shoes or take her out or drive to her house or have a conversation with her you pay-"

source.gif

I get it though, I do. For some "men" being around a woman is such a burden. I hope I never get to that point. I'd probably kill myself.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
you asking me to change your life and I don't hear no funds being passed to me... I never do s hit for free... So even if I wanted to help I don't understand free... I'll give you tidbits of info for free which I already did...my name ain't hitch

Nigga.........tell me the joke to get 2 random bitches in bed with me for a 3 some.

Im asking. If someone is a expertise they never have a issue sharing their knowledge esp if they are challenged. Only scammers dont like being bombarded with questions cuz they are a fraud. If im sitting in the sauna kicking with some random guy i dont know and find out he is a dentist i may ask him about his practice. 100% of the time from my experience if i have a question pertaining to their expertise they have no issue answering.

If i am talking to a guy find out he a mechanic and ask him "hey whats signs that the transmission is slipping" he will tell me .

But here you are tallblacknyc the expert in pussy ....or pussy and not paying 1 dime shall i say womeb just throw they panties at you when they see you and you have to beat them off you with a bat.....when asked how you cant sharr shit. Bro its ok you can be you, you aint gotta front.

No funds have been passed to you cuz i know you full of shit . If you really were a expert you could write a book and publish it and then i would have something to give to you financially speaking.

And if i thought you really had game i woud pay for it then copyright it and sell it. But i know there has never been published in the history of the world a book on how to get 2 bisexual strangers to be in a one night stand w/out paying for it.

And dont give me no swingers club b.s like that....

You not living this down. How. Step by step w/out paying.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Ok i get that. But still a midget can take mj advice and learn to jump higher than he currently is.

Im asking also on the hebalf of the 81.9% of annoymous voters believe you pay for pussy in one shape or another. Apparently not only do you not but you can get bitches to engage in a 3 some and they dont even know each other .

So maybe i might not have the looks but maybe someone of that 81.9% does. Why you dont wanna share your expertise?

Maybe i do have the looks.

Either way i wanna know how it is done. If none of your advice works then i can safely conclude it must be my looks but until then nigga i wanna know the advice