"Every man pays for pussy"

Every man pays for pussy

• Yes

Votes: 44 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Rather you give money, goods or services to a woman you fuckin that still is tricking

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • My wife buys me madden every year so is she tricking on me?

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
  1. one way or another...you paying for dat azz.....
  2. marriage =contractual payments
  3. dating = dinner and a movie...paying gas time efforts or resources one or another
  4. just fucking = gas time hotel condoms effort
all you really looking for is a return on investment (ROI) on these relationships. IS IT WORTH THE ROI...IF YES GREAT, IF NOT DTB!

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
  3. dating = dinner and a movie...paying gas time efforts or resources one or another
all you really looking for is a return on investment (ROI) on these relationships. IS IT WORTH THE ROI...IF YES GREAT, IF NOT DTB!

If we were living around 20-30 years ago I would say hell no.

But in 2019 with feminism and fucking Metoo bullshit. Yeah it’s pretty much direct or indirect prostitution at this point. Especially if you want a decent half way looking attractive women. Everybody know wants a come up.

The exception is if you only want to fuck ugly hood rats or fat bitches.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
That truth is a bitter ass pill to swallow, bruises so many egos. I'll let it be let ya'll do the rest.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
If we were living around 20-30 years ago I would say hell no.

But in 2019 with feminism and fucking Metoo bullshit. Yeah it’s pretty much direct or indirect prostitution at this point. Especially if you want a decent half way looking attractive women. Everybody know wants a come up.

The exception is if you only want to fuck ugly hood rats or fat bitches.

So if a dude lets a woman smoke up a half of bowl does that mean he paid for pussy?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

no doubt and dont forget what you paying for it the most with..

and thats YOUR TIME.. many a dudes wasted valuable time an never even seen the cooch..

some wasted valuable time for horrible cooch...

we talkin time yo ass aint nevah gettin pack...

there is a price for every fuckin thing in this realm..

and pussy is high up on that list....

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
no doubt and dont forget what you paying for it the most with..

and thats YOUR TIME.. many a dudes wasted valuable time an never even seen the cooch..

some wasted valuable time for horrible cooch...

we talkin time yo ass aint nevah gettin pack...

there is a price for every fuckin thing in this realm..

and pussy is high up on that list....

Black men across the country willingly wasted valuable time waiting in line for a chicken sandwich last week.

We gon be alright.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
So if a dude lets a woman smoke up a half of bowl does that mean he paid for pussy?

It’s all about ego and if your real about what’s going in the real world.

You have women that will look down on chicks that sell pussy but will go to events like NBA all star weekend or memorial weekend in Miami and have all kind of rappers / entertainer and ball players run trains on them hoping one of them will get them pregnant. So they can get a nice child support check for 18 years.

You have dudes that swear they will never pay for pussy. But will spend big money on Cars, clothes, jewelry and champagne bottles in VIP all trying to impress females.

I’m just trying to say it’s 2019 and it’s all about ego. Most chicks will bust open there pussy for any nigga that pulls up in a foreign car but will look down on a chick that sells pussy outright.

Directly or indirectly in the year 2019

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yeah, I have to agree with this. The trick is to always get a good rebate on the pussy. Yes, you pay on the front in but over time the ROI makes it well worth it!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black men across the country willingly wasted valuable time waiting in line for a chicken sandwich last week.

We gon be alright.

and men living their lives wasting their time worryin about what

"black" folk are doing..

they aint gonna be allright...

they fucked

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I’ve been lucky recently. My jumpoffs usually come to me. They are actually spending their money on me.
Yeah, there's always the flip side of the game. This knife cuts both ways but on the female side of the blade it's dull comparatively.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
WTF! :lol:
Did you read that horseshit reply sentence before you pressed send? That 3th grade structure is hilarious. Carry on with your weak ass trolling bitch. With your 25 emoji per post have ass.
:lol:
:roflmao2:
:devil2:
:gun06:
:dance:
:raccoon:
:bullshit:
:barbeque:
:beatyourass:
:hellyea:
:clown
:frozen:
:hithead:
:crymeariver:
I read that and was thinkin' he did that shit intentionally. I admit...I floss my Ebonics from time to time to show that I'm fluent.:roflmao:

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Scared to smile they called you ugly. Girls gave you the church hug "no kiss with it". You had net flix and chill dates with your blow up doll and put popcorn in her mouth
WTF! :lol:
Did you read that horseshit reply sentence before you pressed send? That 3th grade structure is hilarious. Carry on with your weak ass trolling bitch. With your 25 emoji per post have ass.
:lol:
:roflmao2:
:devil2:
:gun06:
:dance:
:raccoon:
:bullshit:
:barbeque:
:beatyourass:
:hellyea:
:clown
:frozen:
:hithead:
:crymeariver:

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
then women pay for dick. usually with the pussy.
I really cant agree. I have talked my way into so much pussy. and never spent a dime. then once you whip the pussy its yours. I think it is a simpish mindset to think you are paying for the pussy like the dick has no power. I rarely messed with broke ass women so money was never a bargaining tool.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
then women pay for dick. usually with the pussy.
I really cant agree. I have talked my way into so much pussy. and never spent a dime. then once you whip the pussy its yours. I think it is a simpish mindset to think you are paying for the pussy like the dick has no power. I rarely messed with broke ass women so money was never a bargaining tool.
Ive talked my way into pussy i have paid for.....:dunno:

Just cuz she sell pussy dont mean she dont have a preference