ESPN knows what they're doing

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I don’t see black females like that anymore in my city with their butts sticking out like that. All I see are hippos and elephants. You actually don’t see too many good looking women at all here.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd need to see her without all that makeup, I'm sure she's probably still attractive but the amount that she has no has def altered her features.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He like “females” born with penis…. Boston will always have some nice looking sluts.. such an untapped area of smuts with nothing to do
I'm cool off that type of shit

giphy.gif

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Met a girl recently on the traps that was 6'5. Her body is halfway decent but her face is harder than Japanese arithmetic. Told me she doesn't date anybody under 6'3 which is cool cause it's a difference between being tall and fine but she was tall and ugly as homemade sin!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Met a girl recently on the traps that was 6'5. Her body is halfway decent but her face is harder than Japanese arithmetic. Told me she doesn't date anybody under 6'3 which is cool cause it's a difference between being tall and fine but she was tall and ugly as homemade sin!

6'5, Halfway decent body and ugly?

The only thing I would've said to her is

giphy.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
There's a reason I have a DVR series recording set for NBA Today.

All the many times she's standing and all the glorious side profile angles. Trust me.

I watch the show in fast-forward for her segments.