Emanuel Jackson Gave Himself Up To Police... You Know They Gonna Give Him Life....

Simply_Black

International
International Member
... and blame him for the death of the cop that was beaten to death.... his wake up call is gonna be loud... :smh:

... I party feel sorry for him, he's a lost soul.... but I also feel that coons get what they deserve so fuck him and his rights and freedom. :mad:

crop-2168818.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000631386861.jpg

https://www.newsweek.com/emanuel-ja...cOJxPgGLWI6nnp4IEnlFWNrVluq_a-pFJmvGQB8gNnQm0

A man arrested on suspicion of being part of the attack on the Capitol in Washington, D.C. on January 6 has admitted to attacking police officers with a baseball bat while trying to storm the building.

Emanuel Jackson is facing a number of charges including assault on a federal law enforcement officer with a dangerous weapon; knowingly engaging in any acts of physical violence against any person or property in any restricted building or grounds; and knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds without lawful authority.

Jackson handed himself in to police on January 18 after images and videos of him at the Capitol were shared by authorities in an attempt to identify those responsible for the siege in which five people died, including a police officer.

ccording to an affidavit signed by FBI Special Agent Riley Palmertree, Jackson was one of the first to gain entry through the Capitol doorway at the Senate Wing entrance on the West side around 2:48 p.m. after the violent crowd overpowered police officers.

Prior to this, Jackson is seen on surveillance footage making a fist and repeatedly striking a U.S. Capitol Police officer while attempting to forcibly enter the building.

At 4:50 p.m, the violent mob, who were armed with various weapons, continued to confront and assault police officers at the West Terrace entrance. Surveillance footage shows Jackson "repeatedly striking a group of both U.S. Capitol and Metropolitan Police Department uniformed officers" with a metal baseball bat.

After handing himself in to police, Jackson admitted to "taking part in the violent protest, identified himself in video and photographs shown to him by law enforcement of himself, and confessed to perpetrating the violent conduct," according to the affidavit.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Brotha probably thought he could sneak some hands on the cops and blend in with crowd for revenge with police violence against Blacks.

Should have worn a full face mask.

Oh Well...he and others like him will learn....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet he was talkin mad shit about "black" rioters tho!!!

damn shame he allowed himself to get caught up in

a battle that has nothing to do with him....

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
He'll probably get 20 years while a white gets 5 years. Covering a 25 year sentence. He's jackass. The laws chump put in place to punish BLM protesters are going to kick their asses.

True this but he choose his side! Maybe these hoeass dudes here can send him some commissary or something! Where y’all at Ol bitch ass niggas! Yo boy on the run as of today! Run motherfucker! For your life!

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
True this but he choose his side! Maybe these hoeass dudes here can send him some commissary or something! Where y’all at Ol bitch ass niggas! Yo boy on the run as of today! Run motherfucker! For your life!

Word to the mother that fool made his bed. As far as I'm concerned he needs to cuddle up and snuggle his nigga wake up call.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
He'll probably get 20 years while a white gets 5 years. Covering a 25 year sentence. He's jackass. The laws chump put in place to punish BLM protesters are going to kick their asses.
Considering the incident 20 years is not enough. Give him the 20 then execute him. :hmm:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When they had that stand off at the Bundy ranch there was one black dude in that crowd putting his life on the line for a racist white male. But I guess it is better than one of them trying to penetrate a black organization working against the black organization instead of for it. Reminds me of the one of the documentaries on Jonestown. You had blacks there so brain washed they to believed in laying their life down for the protection of a white devil. I always thought Jonestown should have been a wake up call for blacks. Protecting and living your life to promote a reality created by a white male. Weather people can understand it or not but that is a model of what we was born in (a white man's world).
Even if we do not want to admit it whites tell us the story of Jesus and he walked water, spoke to the wind and told a ragging sea to get at ease. But in the white man's world they say it is impossible for a human to do this. And then even quoted that Jesus said you can do these and greater works. I believe he was talking to blacks. What curse could they come up with to lure us away from the garden of eden to a reality created by them. Even with eternal life and love. Jesus said love your enemies, bless them that curse you and pray for those that despitefully use you. In this white man's world that is lip service or just do not exist. Nations come to power by disobeying that. In fact America laughs at that while steady attacking and robbing. Just to think instead of us doing for self we help them but do not get to share in the rewards of Satan unless we have already sold our soul to a white reality.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
... and blame him for the death of the cop that was beaten to death.... his wake up call is gonna be loud... :smh:

... I party feel sorry for him, he's a lost soul.... but I also feel that coons get what they deserve so fuck him and his rights and freedom. :mad:

crop-2168818.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000631386861.jpg

https://www.newsweek.com/emanuel-ja...cOJxPgGLWI6nnp4IEnlFWNrVluq_a-pFJmvGQB8gNnQm0

A man arrested on suspicion of being part of the attack on the Capitol in Washington, D.C. on January 6 has admitted to attacking police officers with a baseball bat while trying to storm the building.

Emanuel Jackson is facing a number of charges including assault on a federal law enforcement officer with a dangerous weapon; knowingly engaging in any acts of physical violence against any person or property in any restricted building or grounds; and knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds without lawful authority.

Jackson handed himself in to police on January 18 after images and videos of him at the Capitol were shared by authorities in an attempt to identify those responsible for the siege in which five people died, including a police officer.

ccording to an affidavit signed by FBI Special Agent Riley Palmertree, Jackson was one of the first to gain entry through the Capitol doorway at the Senate Wing entrance on the West side around 2:48 p.m. after the violent crowd overpowered police officers.

Prior to this, Jackson is seen on surveillance footage making a fist and repeatedly striking a U.S. Capitol Police officer while attempting to forcibly enter the building.

At 4:50 p.m, the violent mob, who were armed with various weapons, continued to confront and assault police officers at the West Terrace entrance. Surveillance footage shows Jackson "repeatedly striking a group of both U.S. Capitol and Metropolitan Police Department uniformed officers" with a metal baseball bat.

After handing himself in to police, Jackson admitted to "taking part in the violent protest, identified himself in video and photographs shown to him by law enforcement of himself, and confessed to perpetrating the violent conduct," according to the affidavit.

200.gif

"It is what it is!!!"