Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Bluesky the Twitter-style social app, threw open the doors for anyone to join

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Damn, Elon is desperately trying to get out of this :eek2:

I initially was concerned about him purchasing Twitter but now that it looks like doing so will fuck him I'm all for it :lol:

It's crazy they set dude in this video up exactly as he described to the person setting him up. While this will/can be used against him and other Twitter execs most will still see through.
Musk wanted some attention and he got it. He wanted to look like a badass and some sort of savior and he got that too but to look like it he had to take things as far as he did and the price tag is hefty. So now he's desperately trying to get himself out of this shit and most people will only know about the 1rst part and not the 2nd part of this i.e. him bailing on the deal. At this point I hop he has to cough up that money since he wanted to be Billy Badass and shit.
If he gets out of this I wouldn't be surprised if he partners with Trump on his failing app.
Yeah partner with a mofo who tried to start a social media company called truth social that flopped :lol:
Musk and Trump won't partner up. They're both ego maniac, attention whores who need to be perceived as the "alpha". Besides if Musk is a partner then Trump can't do whatever shady shit like taking money off the top that he wants/needs to do.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Republicans are basically a neo-fascist party and this cocksucker says he's voting for them because the Democrats are mean

And you got a whole bunch of coons on this board bootlicking this racist cocksucker.

I told people what he really is I know some people are starting to see it.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Republicans are basically a neo-fascist party and this cocksucker says he's voting for them because the Democrats are mean

And you got a whole bunch of coons on this board bootlicking this racist cocksucker.

And look at him saying dumb shit and then playing victim in advance. How CACish of him. Guess it'll be their fault when he has further issues with his purchase of Twitter.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

Trying to descredt some valid accusations he knows are coming his way. SEC? Taxes? Being forced to buy Twitter? The democrats will be his scapegoat. Elon is Trump 2.0.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
So ummm like I always though

This sh*t ain't really happening
He could be forced to do it. Twitter already said they're going to enforce the contract. More than likely outcome is that it will be settled out of court for a price slightly lower than what he offered. But if I were him, I would try to get out of it completely and just pay the $1 bill + attorney fees. He may have to bribe some people.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

I wonder how long before Tesla fires him as ceo... The stock is down almost 45% YTD

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
FTEIv9JVIAAlCUo