Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Bluesky the Twitter-style social app, threw open the doors for anyone to join

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I’m going to say this again Elon Musk is fucking up Tesla. at some point in the near future, the board is going to throw him out
Why?

Shareholders are about to vote on whether or not to give him a $50 billion compensation package. Musk will be at the helm of Tesla for the next five years if they approve the compensation deal.
I’m not disputing what you’re saying, but emotions have no place in discussions concerning Elon Musk and Tesla.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Why?

Shareholders are about to vote on whether or not to give him a $50 billion compensation package. Musk will be at the helm of Tesla for the next five years if they approve the compensation deal.
I’m not disputing what you’re saying, but emotions have no place in discussions concerning Elon Musk and Tesla.
The shareholders are the one enabling this bullshit too, so I’m not letting them off the hook. Right now there are companies in China and Japan are building much better electric cars than Tesla. Tesla over the last five years really went into the damn dumps, especially with their quality control. SpaceX is borderline teetering on losing its government contract. A lot of this bullshit could have been avoided if Elon Musk would have kept his mouth closed.