Elizabeth Warren staffer creates STAGED black barber shop

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Bruh. This shit is hilarious.

The fact they going so hard now to defend dude despite all the evidence in those pictures, and the things you and @Mixd pointed out.....because it's me who created the thread...

This shit is easy to resolve. I challenge anyone who thinks this shit is real to setup an appointment for a cut. Don't look like it can be done. Ol' walk-in only joint. Must come directly from the Warren campaign office located in the same plaza/building. :roflmao:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude cutting hair in a wrinkled WHITE DRESS SHIRT and a tie, not a damn stitch of hair on him. And somehow we’re not supposed to have questions. :lol: :smh:

ERQnf3iXYAAM_m-

:lol: Look closely at the banner in the window. Does the logo look familiar?: https://itworks.com
You're telling me your barber doesn't have a banner for fat burning instant coffee in his main window and no fucking mirrors at all?:smh: :lol:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Dude is a twitter blue check who's timeline is full of Warren cheerleading. What was I thinking not opening a full investigation on him before I posted something I thought was funny and suspect to BGOL?

Just thinking of all the havoc I must have caused on all the undecided BGOL voters has me full of regret.

:rolleyes:
You could have easily just said Warren supporter. No need to lie about him being her part of her staff. You were trying to get people to hate on Warren.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
You could have easily just said Warren supporter. No need to lie about him being her part of her staff. You were trying to get people to hate on Warren.

Uh, no.

How many "supporters" create a fake barbershop with the same address as the "South Carolina for Warren" offices?

If this goofy shit makes someone hate on Warren, so be it. I just posted it for the laughs. Get out your feelings.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please show me where in my comments you could get the idea that I only want opinions from black folks of a certain status and image. Please point that out fam. If that's what you think after reading what I wrote then you either read it all wrong or I suck at expressing myself, and one thing I actually give myself points on is expressing myself pretty clearly (don't ask me about math).
I'm saying it's perfectly understandable for black men to look at that shop and question its legitimacy. I've been to shops that didn't have a name on the front door/window... shops where there's a back room where you just don't go, and don't question why shady looking dudes keep going back there.... shops where every seat in the waiting area has tape on it, but the the metal parts are still poking through... shops run by coke heads that would have me drive them to their connect because they can't cut anymore until they get some.... so status? No... not talking about status... talking about the fact that the shop in the story looks faked. I understand that the vice story had it checked out via google maps and shit, and I'll take your and their word that it's real.... but almost everything about it looks staged, so people are gonna point that out. I never once said that the opinions stated in the shop don't matter... just simply stating that the people getting mad at dudes for pointing out that it doesn't look real need to understand that those pointing it out have legit reasons for doing it.

When we see the one or two black people strategically placed right behind trump at a rally holding dumbass signs like "Blacks for Trump", is it not logical to question their legitimacy? Surely some of them are honest trump supporters I'm sure.... but they look staged.

...and come on with that I'm just a woman comment. You can do better than that... you read all kinds of stuff into what I said apparently that I didn't say or imply.

There is no IF. I posted the Vice story. So are you saying you only want opinions from black folks of a certain status and image? Those who have made it? I've never seen a store front set up like his, but I've seen shops with only one chair. My cousin was licensed, but she worked out of her home. The only mirror I had was a hand mirror and what was in her bathroom, and she did my jheri curl back in the day. (Yeah, I had one.)

I understand the impulse to want to be represented well, but the guy went to barbershops his friends and family frequented and sought opinions. For decades certain segments of the black population were not engaged in politics. There is always some criticism around our participation. So it bothers me to see a site full of (supposedly) black folks clown 1) an engaged Warren supporter trying to make our voices heard and 2) a black man with a humble business.

I'm just a woman tho, so what do I know? Carry on.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
ERQnf3iXYAAM_m-

:lol: Look closely at the banner in the window. Does the logo look familiar?: https://itworks.com
You're telling me your barber doesn't have a banner for fat burning instant coffee in his main window and no fucking mirrors at all?:smh: :lol:
A MLM fat burner coffee at that. Scam (looking) shop trying to scam others into a MLM scheme?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

All in all, from his original tweet of casually walking into these shops and "everyone was talking about Warren"
It only appears that HE was the only one talking to anyone.

He should of just said I was the brother running around talking to all these shops, then we wouldn't even be here discussing any of this...

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Those "barbershop" pics are an insult to intelligence of the demographic the campaign is attempting to reach out to

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
All in all, from his original tweet of casually walking into these shops and "everyone was talking about Warren"
It only appears that HE was the only one talking to anyone.

He should of just said I was the brother running around talking to all these shops, then we wouldn't even be here discussing any of this...
:lol:That nigga's talking to himself.
Literally NO ONE is engaging him in conversation.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
How many chances this fake bitch get though? She in Arizona pandering and calling the bill to ban trans from women sports cruel. She magically flipped on marijuana in her fucking 60s. She used fake minority status. Now a fake barbershop.

Bitch is trash. I said it well over a year ago when she botched her DNA tests. She needs to rid her staff of those ultra cac hippies. They keep giving her bad advice. This barber shop looks like it was designed by the same hippie who told her to call the trans bill cruel. :lol:

Jesus Christ this bitch makes Sanders look like a political gawd and that's hard to fucking do.
As has done more for Black folks than many of these Black folks

Lol I just wanted to use that dumbass line one time