Elizabeth Anne Holland!!! Her body and tits ARE EPIC!!!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
OMG

OH My fucking Gawd...... Jesus... Christ!!!

dlmj2xenz1531.jpg

hrlyxa2d32531.jpg

7bqo4du5z1531.jpg

8t12ac0ku1531.jpg

lwnsz491u1531.jpg

7593balhz1531.jpg

5qg4nlnml8531.jpg

m5sy61ikh8531.jpg

Who_I_AM

BGOL Original Veteran /C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
She must have gotten fired... she is back like she supposed to be! Legit 9 to 5 ain't for those that supposed to be on display! Now she got bills to pay!

Bullet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just looking at her recent storylines. It's just a matter of days before she has another nervous breakdown and disappears again. Her body is built for the Gram but her mind isn't.

deezn21

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
I have a theory that she only does this shit during summer because she's a teacher and on break.
Once the school year is back on she'll disappear again a sporadically reactivate her insta for some attention but only post the covered up "church" pics she was posting before her last disappearance.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Real talk cuz...

What would you do and say if uou happen to bump into her in a bar all alone?

I've actually thought about this one.... and on the real.. that's a tough question.

I've seen some bad chicks in my life...

But Elizabeth Anne is a rare breed. You don't see short chicks with that type of titty meat that are cut and flexible.

I'd definitely try to fuck.. but wifying would be out of the question.. I mean you would have to fight dudes every fucking day. I wouldn't trust anyone. That's too much pressure.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I've actually thought about this one.... and on the real.. that's a tough question.

I've seen some bad chicks in my life...

But Elizabeth Anne is a rare breed. You don't see short chicks with that type of titty meat that are cut and flexible.

I'd definitely try to fuck.. but wifying would be out of the question.. I mean you would have to fight dudes every fucking day. I wouldn't trust anyone. That's too much pressure.

That is an honest answer...

Before #metoo?

I used to see AVERAGE big titty chicks got a damn near fan club every day at lunch.

And this chick with her huge priests slim frame complexion and goofy personality?

You gonna have to get a conceal license.

It would be a CONSTANT hassle

If her personality was STRONGER?

Not so much.

But at least on line?

She seems flakey as hell. Could get a brother hemmed up.