Electric Ford F-150 Lightning Is Too Fast for the Drag Strip

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I've already blown the doors off of a Dodge Challenger and a Dodge Ram truck. In both cases, I only gave the truck about half pedal (way more than what Ineeded). I floored it only one time, the day I brought it home. The Ram thought he was big shit until I easily walked away from him. He made a right turn on a side street before we came to the next traffic light. He didn't want no more lol.

Last edited:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I've already blown the doors off of a Dodge Challenger and a Dodge Ram truck. In both cases, I only gave the truck about half pedal (way more than what Ineeded). I floored it only one time, the day I brought it home. The Ram thought he was big shit until I easily walked away from him. He made a right turn on a side street before we came to the next traffic light. He didn't want no more lol.

Too bad you can’t get 100 miles of towing out of that POS

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well yea, electric cars make a ton of torque off the line. Run it in a quarter though and let's see what that bottom end look like. Teslas hell in the 1/8th but not so much in the quarter.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Too bad you can’t get 100 miles of towing out of that POS

I get over 200 miles pulling 6000 pound camper.

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well yea, electric cars make a ton of torque off the line. Run it in a quarter though and let's see what that bottom end look like. Teslas hell in the 1/8th but not so much in the quarter.
Most people don't live their lives a quarter mile at a time.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Underpowered towing?

You just pulled that shit out of your ass because you obviously have not towed anything with the Lightning. You probably haven't even driven one.

Niggas coming in here just making up shit ha ha.

giphy.gif
Do they make one that can pull 11 thousand lbs? Go fuck yo mama nigga.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Do they make one that can pull 11 thousand lbs? Go fuck yo mama nigga.

You got called out for talking shit you have no clue about and to try and save face, you resort to insults and yo momma jokes? You got called on some bullshit that you can't defend. Everybody in this thread knows you made that shit up and you're a lame.

giphy.gif

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
You got called out for talking shit you have no clue about and to try and save face, you resort to insults and yo momma jokes? You got called on some bullshit that you can't defend. Everybody in this thread knows you made that shit up and you're a lame.

giphy.gif
Lol no you dumbass nigga I was/am looking to get an ev truck for my business. My trailer is 11 thousand pounds. I just gave you the same fuckboy energy you put out and now we just continuing the cycle, so in that vein: Tag dummy.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I need this in
production, yesterday

It's in production. That's the F-150 Lightning. That was the same video in the rollout introduction on launch day back in May 2021. That's why she said it's the prototype F-150 because it wasn't in production yet, but I digress. I'm done pissing in the wind with you.

Peace.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
It's in production. That's the F-150 Lightning. That was the same video in the rollout introduction on launch day back in May 2021. That's why she said it's the prototype F-150 because it wasn't in production yet, but I digress. I'm done pissing in the wind with you.

Peace.
You definitely are pissing all over yourself. You can't be so dense not to have read that I have been shopping this for my business can you?

Tow No! The Ford F-150 Lightning Struggled in Our Towing Test

We towed 3100-, 5300-, and 7200-pound travel trailers with Ford’s electric truck and didn’t get very far from home.

Can a Ford F-150 tow 10000 lbs?
This is how much can a 2022 F-150 can tow, by powertrain: Lightning with Standard-Range Battery: 7,700-pound max towing capacity. 3.3L Ti-VCT V6: 8,200-pound max towing capacity. Lightning with Extended-Range Battery: 10,000-pound max towing capacity

You finished, stupid?

Last edited:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
10,000-pound max towing capacity

You finished, stupid?

Dude. you came into my thread and said the Lightning had "Severly underpowered towing." I tried explaining to you that you must have never towed ANYTHING with the Lightning because if you did, you would not have typed that shit that you pulled out of your ass. You posted 10,000 pound towing capacity. The Lightning has the MOST towing capacity of ANY F-150 in their 75 year history! So, explain to us all here how the Lightning has severely underpowered towing. Please explain your statement.

Stop embarrassing your bruh.

Yep, I'm finished.

Last edited:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Dude. you came into my thread and said the Lightning had "Severly underpowered towing." I tried explaining to you that you must have never towed ANYTHING with the Lightning because if you did, you would not have typed that shit the you pulled out of your ass. The Lightning has the MOST towing capacity of ANY F-150 in their 75 year history! So, explain to us all here how the Lightning has severely underpowered towing. Please explain your statement.

Stop embarrassing your bruh.

Yep, I'm finished.
You really really are, don't act like you aint jump stupid, stupid. You brought this energy don't act brand new now talkin bout a truck and a fuckin dragstrip...know you a goofy. Meanwhile,

How much will a Ford F-150 tow?
The all-new 2022 F-150 Pickup is a true workhorse and is purpose-built to handle the toughest jobs. A fully boxed high-strength steel frame with a high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloy body add capability, helping F-150 tow best-in-class maximum available 14,000 lbs.

Oh wait, that's the new one my bad....:rolleyes2:

How much can a 2020 Ford F-150 tow?
13,000 lbs.
The 2020 F-150 is a workhorse designed and Built Ford Tough® to get the job done. A high-strength steel fully boxed ladder frame and high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloy body save weight and add capability, helping F-150 tow up to 13,000 lbs. and deliver a best-in-class payload rating of 3,270 lbs

Nukka I been pulling this trailer for years I have experience with many brands of trucks and engine ratings and have a working knowledge of truck towing capacities. You ain't never pulled shit my boy. The PROTOTYPE is not the production vehicle

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
America is nowhere near equipped for today's EVs & probably won't be ever in our lifetime..

Only viable solution is Tesla, but that has limits

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
America is nowhere near equipped for today's EVs & probably won't be ever in our lifetime..

Only viable solution is Tesla, but that has limits
Why is Tesla the only viable option?
There are numerous competitors now;
Polestar, Rivian, Lucid.....etc

The power grid is the biggest hindrance.....that's Trillions of dollars that the politicians will never agree to spend