Sha'Carri Richardson is a WORLD CHAMPION in the 100m, Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If she would've used some of that speed on the track.

the-office-walk-away.gif

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How we talk about the person who actually WON the race Tamari Davis???

She's a black woman too....
It's not about being black, we assume a black woman is supposed to win the 100 meters; that's a given. People are interested in interesting storylines.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Somebody explain this to me:
Fraser-Pryce fails to finish 100m at Jamaica Championships

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
JA 100m final is tonight at 8:40 ...

how many hours Jamaica behind us ...?

slam

Super Moderator
Dam my Baby didnt make the team ...Brianna ...:crying:...10:94 get u 4th ...smh

told y`all watch out for Shericka ...she get her start down she gonna b problems ...in the 100 and the 200....:yes:

n where da hell dis Kemba chick come from ...whoa...:eek2:

Last edited:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Brianna had a hell of a start but didn't have enough to maintain and power through. Something she'll have to work on to be a serious contender

slam

Super Moderator
Brianna had a hell of a start but didn't have enough to maintain and power through. Something she'll have to work on to be a serious contender

yeah she short n compact like Shelly ...

i think as she gets older she`s gonna b the next Shelly ...

she just turned 20 in March ...she`s real young to already b consistently running sub 11 ...the future is bright ...:yes:

slam

Super Moderator

well dam 10:69 ...wind aided but still...:eek2:

US might have just thrown down the gauntlet like hold on Jamaica ... :yes:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
People really want to see her fail. :smh:
That's not the case with most people. In fact, people love an underdog story. It's simply her failure to produce. She's becoming the Adrian Bronner of women's track.

Her performance thus far this year hasn't even matched up with her previous performance of last year. She went backwards when all others have been moving forward.

Floyd, Deon, Ali, T.O., and many others talked a lot of smack and were vilified for it. But, they all are respected because they always performed and showed up.

At this point she simply needs to produce better outcomes. Thats it. 100 and 200 times of her competition are getting better and better monthly. The goal post is literally moving constantly. She hasn't proven that she has the will and determination to continue to compete.

slam

Super Moderator

dam tht last 100 was crazy for Felix almost didnt make it ....heart of a champ ...:yes: