El Salvador's government moved thousands of gang members to a newly opened ‘mega prison,’ the latest step in a nationwide crackdown on gangs

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
lots of innocent guys caught up in that too

and no real plan, unless they are going to keep them there forever
lots of dudes going to come back out more skilled and disciplined than before
Looks like they said, fuck trying to rehabilitate you motherfuckers, and are going full steam trying to deter the next generation of potential criminals by posting how fucked up that death camp is.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
A lot of them were probably deported from the US. MS-13 and 18th Street are beefing down there and they're both technically American gangs that were created in California and deported to Latin America.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
El Salvador's President is building a bitcoin city and pushing for more tourism... He aint playing... Sad that some innocent people are caught in that

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor

The government wants this type of El Salvador.. Tourist money cant do it with MS 13 and 18 Street killing 5000 people a year

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Looks like they said, fuck trying to rehabilitate you motherfuckers, and are going full steam trying to deter the next generation of potential criminals by posting how fucked up that death camp is.

as easy as governments change down there
the next president could just as well release them all again

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
as easy as governments change down there
the next president could just as well release them all again
True but this looks like more of a U.S. super jail than anything that government is capable of building. In my opinion they are using over there as a trail balloon on how to create a super max jail, and its just a matter of time before they start popping up all over the world, including the States.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Brought that murder rate right the fuck down...got people in other countries looking at their leaders like "see, it can be done"

Probably a host of human rights violations but things were so bad down there people probably dont give a fuck

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Brought that murder rate right the fuck down...got people in other countries looking at their leaders like "see, it can be done"

Probably a host of human rights violations but things were so bad down there that people probably don't give a fuck
There is a lot riding on that jail, so don't be the least bit surprised if those numbers are fudged a bit to promote how great this super prison is.
And this is a guy who isn't a conspiracy guy that falls for any old youtube bullshit. Because, in my opinion, many people and countries are looking into how effective such a jail is and its impact on street crime, it's safe to assume that billions of dollars are riding on this project's success.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor

Probably a host of human rights violations but things were so bad down there people probably dont give a fuck
I mean 94 Crime Bill probably had people saying the same thing. It definitely brought the murder and violent crime rate down.

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's fucked up but its their country. What the people over their are dealing with is years and years of frustrating violence. Central America is coming up slowly, and the whole world is watching it.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
There is a lot riding on that jail, so don't be the least bit surprised if those numbers are fudged a bit to promote how great this super prison is.
And this is a guy who isn't a conspiracy guy that falls for any old youtube bullshit. Because, in my opinion, many people and countries are looking into how effective such a jail is and its impact on street crime, it's safe to assume that billions of dollars are riding on this project's success.
That dude running the show got IMF heat on him. He has no fucks to give and will do shit his way. Are the numbers fudged? Perhaps. But that shit works.
I mean 94 Crime Bill probably had people saying the same thing. It definitely brought the murder and violent crime rate down.
Police states always work. ALWAYS. When those jump out boys rolling hot, only the dumb asses keep shit on them. Can't even hit the corner store for a polish boy special without getting frisked. Block go from busy/unsafe to safe quick as fuck. Dumb squares look at the math AFTER word gets out. Not realizing only dumb asses getting caught once word gets out.

Problem is innocents do get caught up. And in the 90s, just dappin' a known gang member up might get a person put on task. Goofy cacs really don't know a gang handshake from cats just slapping hands. Let the pigs tell it, I was in 3 different sets. So I ain't with doing it by gang affiliation here. Pigs way too incompetent.

And I'm not cosigning police states, but they work 100 percent of the time. It's amazing how quickly folks get sense when shit gets real.

Crime bill was fucked up because it's easy to tell it was written by squares with no interest in helping the black community.