EIGHT Worst Countries for Black Men to Travel to

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True, but are Blacks in any position to assume the reins? As a race we are likely the most fucked up people in the history of mankind. What other race typically refers to THEMSELVES in racial slurs? What other race worships an image of divinity not modeled in their own image, but instead the image of their enslavers? Africans are even worse than Black amerikkans. They take self hatred to uncharted levels. Just like African countries when they got "independence" they really only acquired a new master. Black amerikkkans are in no better position. When the cac bubble bursts, and it surely will, we'll simply inherit a new master. Likely the fuckin' chinks.

Bruh....

Let me break it down for you...

We been mind fucked..

Fuck the current meaning

The REAL meaning is where its at...

They got us hating our own ancient Asiatic history...

Walk with me

First of... Nigga

Naga the same thing

Because historically vowels are interchangeable..

Nagas Asiatic God

Negus Ethiopian word for king..

****** if it was so bad there wouldnt be a Nigeria or Niger...

Plus I'm on the god team.

As a god..

We create and define our own reality

And that includes all the words.

Nobody can tell me what anything means

To me.

That's just what gods

Aka

Real kniggas do..

We so dope with it..

We got lil cacs calling their parents

The same word they call us..

Thats Magic

That's God!!

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh....

Let me break it down for you...

We been mind fucked..

Fuck the current meaning

The REAL meaning is where its at...

They got us hating our own ancient Asiatic history...

Walk with me

First of... Nigga

Naga the same thing

Because historically vowels are interchangeable..

Nagas Asiatic God

Negus Ethiopian word for king..

****** if it was so bad there wouldnt be a Nigeria or Niger...

Plus I'm on the god team.

As a god..

We create and define our own reality

And that includes all the words.

Nobody can tell me what anything means

To me.

That's just what gods

Aka

Real kniggas do..

We so dope with it..

We got lil cacs calling their parents

The same word they call us..

Thats Magic

That's God!!

You really reachin' Sport! But nice try. My answer to that is... IF the word "nigga" is indeed a form of some salute to our "ancient Asiatic history" ... as offshoots or heirs of some ancestral "Asiatic God Nagas" then 1. Why do almost ALL Blacks have a problem with cacs using the word? Seems to me that we'd be encouraging other races to refer to us as "NIGGA, the Asiatic God" and .... 2. If I walk up to 99.9999999% of Black people in amerikkka and ask them what is the Amharic word for "king" all I will get from them is a blank stupid stare and a shoulder shrug, so they definitely aren't using the word to honor any royal connection to some African monarchy... (not to mention practically no Black people in the u.s.a. have any lineage connection to the areas around Ethiopia, we're mostly west and central Africans ..... and lastly ... 3. The average Black person who uses that word "nigga" has no idea what "Asiatic God" means, has never heard the word "Nagas" and can't even SPELL "Asiatic God" ... so your justification certainly can't apply to the masses. But again, nice try! Your explanation falls on it's face on my end. For others, it's mileage may vary; but definitely, that kite don't fly here. It's a slur, and nothing more... the southern pronunciation of "ni**er", ... just as hoe is the southern pronunciation of whore.

Last edited:

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm in Belize ... that is certainly not the case here, sir. The grocery stores are almost ALL owned by the Chinese. The restaurants, a combination of Chinese, cac and Lebanese. The Black (Garifuna) and Mestizo (Mayan) people tend to only own little mom and pop stands. One thing I have learned in the past few years is the world is damned near the same everywhere. You can't run from it. It ain't our spinning ball, it's theirs. Maybe that will change, but it's unlikely you and I will live to see a changing of the guard.
Fucked up, but I hear ya

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You really reachin' Sport! But nice try. My answer to that is... IF the word "nigga" is indeed a form of some salute to our "ancient Asiatic history" ... as offshoots or heirs of some ancestral "Asiatic God Nagas" then 1. Why do almost ALL Blacks have a problem with cacs using the word? Seems to me that we'd be encouraging other races to refer to us as "NIGGA, the Asiatic God" and .... 2. If I walk up to 99.9999999% of Black people in amerikkka and ask them what is the Amharic word for "king" all I will get from them is a blank stupid stare and a shoulder shrug, so they definitely aren't using the word to honor any royal connection to some African monarchy... (not to mention practically no Black people in the u.s.a. have any lineage connection to the areas around Ethiopia, we're mostly west and central Africans ..... and lastly ... 3. The average Black person who uses that word "nigga" has no idea what "Asiatic God" means, has never heard the word "Nagas" and can't even SPELL "Asiatic God" ... so your justification certainly can't apply to the masses. But again, nice try! Your explanation falls on it's face on my end. For others, it's mileage may vary; but definitely, that kite don't fly here. It's a slur, and nothing more... the southern pronunciation of "ni**er", ... just as hoe is the southern pronunciation of whore.

thats simple...

because HISTORICALLY cacs have used the word to justify their inhumanity

to man..

as a result of the savage disrespect to our ancestors they have NO right to use it...

but we have a right to flip the word and use it..

and cacs just have to get over it...

hey cacs mind fucked us sooo much they got us hating our gods

and loving theirs...

we think Sambu aka sambo is the worst thing we can call each other..

but in reality

SAMBU is an ASIATIC GOD!!!!

whom they remixed into BUDDAH...

THEY DESTROYED and HID our history

they painted damn near everything pasty

pink and pretended we didnt have one..

and they did...

they will never be granted the right to speak

out against REAL NEGUS....

DXcTmk-XUAEQLfd

this is why they hate when we use it.....

Remember all of African and all Dark Skin people were referred to as

Ethiopians and Libyans at one time.

Negus is a noun derived from the Ethiopian Semitic root ngś, meaning "to reign". The title has subsequently been used to translate the word "king" or "emperor" in Biblical and other literature.

As far as us not knowing our COSMIC AND UNIVERSAL Moorish ASIATIC indigenous to the WORLD HISTORY.....

the fact that we call ourselves that is fuckin AMAZING its like knowledge of self is STILL CODED deep within our dna

whether we know it our not...

fuckin AMAZING!!!

real knigga shit!!!!

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
thats simple...

because HISTORICALLY cacs have used the word to justify their inhumanity

to man..

as a result of the savage disrespect to our ancestors they have NO right to use it...

but we have a right to flip the word and use it..

and cacs just have to get over it...

hey cacs mind fucked us sooo much they got us hating our gods

and loving theirs...

we think Sambu aka sambo is the worst thing we can call each other..

but in reality

SAMBU is an ASIATIC GOD!!!!

whom they remixed into BUDDAH...

THEY DESTROYED and HID our history

they painted damn near everything pasty

pink and pretended we didnt have one..

and they did...

they will never be granted the right to speak

out against REAL NEGUS....

DXcTmk-XUAEQLfd

this is why they hate when we use it.....

Remember all of African and all Dark Skin people were referred to as

Ethiopians and Libyans at one time.

Negus is a noun derived from the Ethiopian Semitic root ngś, meaning "to reign". The title has subsequently been used to translate the word "king" or "emperor" in Biblical and other literature.

As far as us not knowing our COSMIC AND UNIVERSAL Moorish ASIATIC indigenous to the WORLD HISTORY.....

the fact that we call ourselves that is fuckin AMAZING its like knowledge of self is STILL CODED deep within our dna

whether we know it our not...

fuckin AMAZING!!!

real knigga shit!!!!

I don't agree with you, but it's still nice when I interact with young men on BGOL who use their heads for more than a baseball cap holder. I'm twice the age of many people here but I learn stuff all the time from a select few. We don't need to always agree ... I didn't even always agree with my own mom and dad, but it's still a pleasure talking with you. Peace & power.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't agree with you, but it's still nice when I interact with young men on BGOL who use their heads for more than a baseball cap holder. I'm twice the age of many people here but I learn stuff all the time from a select few. We don't need to always agree ... I didn't even always agree with my own mom and dad, but it's still a pleasure talking with you. Peace & power.

Peace and Power to you and all my Negus!!

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
I spent a year in South Korea back in 91-92 and had zero problems there. And I spent quite a bit of time in Seoul and Yong Song. Met actors, actress, models, and high rolling businessmen. Most were real cool and loved 90s RnB music.
Did you live under the US military umbrella or under the actual Korean system? I've lived there for six years with the latter.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Bullshit list. I've been to Serbia and have never been treated better in my entire life. I also know black people who've had great experiences in Lebanon and Russia. And India's in the list?? lol

The list was made by an American CAC.
I've spent months in Delhi. I want to learn about your experience.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its life..

Some bruhs could go overseas..

And have a terrible time..

Some bruhs could go and have the time of their lives..

I just know where ever I go

If I experience any kind of racism

It tends to be from old cacs

Especially in isreal..

In Jordan nothing but love

I even crashed a royal wedding at the Hilton in Jordan...

Just by dancing with the wedding party..

Lol

And you ain't lived till you smoked a hookah under the stars in Jordan...

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
Did you live under the US military umbrella or under the actual Korean system? I've lived there for six years with the latter.
I was stationed there while in the army.
I was fortunate to meet some very well connected people during my stay there.
And I'll leave this little nugget for former military peeps, some of the Korean nationals working in the mess hall were more than cooks and helpers.
How did you like living there?
Its completely different now than it was 30 years ago.
Wife and I are thinking about taking a vacation there next year

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uh Creole is a style of speak

It's not a people

Y'all nu kniggas need

More reading and less yapping

In your lives

Lol
No bitch

I said kreyol

I ain’t say shit about them white French black niggas

I’m like that nigga that was on Bad Boys 2 hittin them niggas wit boats

WHOS IN MY HOUSE

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My G

I’m the NEKHBET God.

you are a Village idiot

Uh hmmmmmmm...

You know....

You just called yourself a goddess

Right?

Can you define village idiot..I think

You are a bit confused..

Ok Im lying..

I KNOW you are a bit confused..

Only a fag would call himself a Goddess..

I am SAMBU!!!

Fallback

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
I was stationed there while in the army.
I was fortunate to meet some very well connected people during my stay there.
And I'll leave this little nugget for former military peeps, some of the Korean nationals working in the mess hall were more than cooks and helpers.
How did you like living there?
Its completely different now than it was 30 years ago.
Wife and I are thinking about taking a vacation there next year
I taught there for years. I may visit but the country is different living as a local. Anyhow, plenty of activities to do and people to catch up with. Plus, Brothers and Sisters in South Korea is a huge community.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Why not??

The Indian Ocean has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world

Sounds personal care to share??
If I may .... the biggest buzz-kill concerning Maldives is their sexual and domestic conservatism. You can't even legally buy a condom in Maldives without showing a marriage license! Prostitution results in imprisonment or at least immediate deportation. The place is the absolute epitome of the word EXPENSIVE, with lodging prices worthy of Monaco. It's not a generally English language friendly environment, except in some resorts. You can have twice the fun on an Indian Ocean beach in a place like Nosy Be, Madagascar, for a fourth of the price. Unless you're rich, cost is, or at least should be on of the top tier considerations in selecting a travel destination. Also, to be considered is the odds and frequency of being laid by the locals. I, for one, will likely never see Maldives in this lifetime. Sorry for barging in.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I may .... the biggest buzz-kill concerning Maldives is their sexual and domestic conservatism. You can't even legally buy a condom in Maldives without showing a marriage license! Prostitution results in imprisonment or at least immediate deportation. The place is the absolute epitome of the word EXPENSIVE, with lodging prices worthy of Monaco. It's not a generally English language friendly environment, except in some resorts. You can have twice the fun on an Indian Ocean beach in a place like Nosy Be, Madagascar, for a fourth of the price. Unless you're rich, cost is, or at least should be on of the top tier considerations in selecting a travel destination. Also, to be considered is the odds and frequency of being laid by the locals. I, for one, will likely never see Maldives in this lifetime. Sorry for barging in.

awesome....breakdown

Well I'm traveling single but more so for the peace and quiet..

Meditation cleansing off new york air type of vacation..

So you saying the Maldives is pretty much a prudish tourist trap huh???

I don't mind expensive if you could see where the

Money is going.. As far as upkeep things to do...

A knaga aint tryin to be around a bunch of prude anal retentive couples

Thanks for the break down...

You just moved the Maldives further down on

My ascension list...

Dope..

Are you a resort or air bnb type of guy?

I like the solitude of an air bnb

But. An all inclusive resort with a gym..

A four star buffet...

Heaven on earth

Bruh

Heaven on earth

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Are you a resort or air bnb type of guy?
Airbnb ... but when I was with the ex it was nothing less than a 3 star hotel, and preferably 4. Five stars are for the rich or the stupid, IMO. She was an exert at spending up my money. No-good bitch. If/when I return to Ghana, an online friend suggested I try a hotel called Golden Lillies in Kokrobite, just west of Accra. He raved about the time he had there.... said it was around 25 dollars a day with free breakfast, and said they treated him great, fed him well, kept the room spotless plus he was buying pussy from the maids. .... last time there I stayed at Frankie's in Osu. Frankie's is pretty upscale, while Golden Lillies doesn't even have AC but to save 75 dollars a day over a months time, I'll survive.

Last edited: