Eddie George new head coach of Tennessee State

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What experience as a coach does he have? Say what you want about Deion he did do a little bit of coaching.....a little bit!!!

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hey it doesn’t matter especially with all the CAC’s that be getting coaching jobs without even playing football....Let this man have his shine.
This. Good shit. Bring in some great coordinators and recruits and build a winner. Everyone eats...

He is about to show what he can do. White boys have been taking the same route to the NFL with less experience since the NFL began. He does not just bring practical experience, but contacts that will send players to the big league. This is the blueprint.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

OUT THARE

It takes a nation of millions to keep us black
BGOL Investor
What experience as a coach does he have? Say what you want about Deion he did do a little bit of coaching.....a little bit!!!

George doesn’t have any experience in the coaching world, but he is trying to correct that by bringing in his old coach. According to Football Scoop, Tennessee State is hiring Fisher in an advisory role to guide the former running back in his first coaching job. Football Scoop also noted that Fisher’s son, Brandon, will be hired as the team’s defensive coordinator.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
This is great. I love this trend. HBCU's are about to be powerhouses in the next decade.

W's all the way around with a vision. The HBCU gets exposure and money to improve equipment and facilities. The recruits are in a safe environment that understands them and free of brat cacs. The recruits are more likely to chose a black woman as a mate instead of bottom shelf beckies. W's

Tenn St. even though being a HBCU does not play in a HBCU conference. They do play other HBCU schools in non conference games though. They have an annual game against my JSU Tigers in Memphis every year called the Southern Heritage Classic. Playing Tenn St. is a non conference game for JSU and any other HBCU.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know why your shaking your head. What player comes out without having a background in coaching and becomes a head coach of a college. Brett Favre is an assistant at his former high school. Dawson Odums didn't just become head coach after playing college ball. Doug Williams was a high school coach and did other position coaching before he became head coach at Grambling. Bill Bellichick's dad was a coach he didn't become a head coach after his college playing days. Mike Ditka worked as an assistant under Tom Landry before becoming coach of Chicago. Even the Tennesean is asking the question I asked. But shake your head!!!!

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's like asking what teaching degree scorsese or spike lee have that qualifies them to teach film at Universities lol

So why didn't Doug Williams just take over at Grambling after his playing career he was a Super Bowl winning QB? Why did he waste his time at a high school? Why did Ditka waste his time as an assistant. Hell why did Dungy waste his time as an assistant? Silly me for posing a silly question.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
This is great. I love this trend. HBCU's are about to be powerhouses in the next decade.

W's all the way around with a vision. The HBCU gets exposure and money to improve equipment and facilities. The recruits are in a safe environment that understands them and free of brat cacs. The recruits are more likely to chose a black woman as a mate instead of bottom shelf beckies. W's

Tenn St. even though being a HBCU does not play in a HBCU conference. They do play other HBCU schools in non conference games though. They have an annual game against my JSU Tigers in Memphis every year called the Southern Heritage Classic. Playing Tenn St. is a non conference game for JSU and any other HBCU.
Like my oldest said, Wakanda.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I don't know why your shaking your head. What player comes out without having a background in coaching and becomes a head coach of a college. Brett Favre is an assistant at his former high school. Dawson Odums didn't just become head coach after playing college ball. Doug Williams was a high school coach and did other position coaching before he became head coach at Grambling. Bill Bellichick's dad was a coach he didn't become a head coach after his college playing days. Mike Ditka worked as an assistant under Tom Landry before becoming coach of Chicago. Even the Tennesean is asking the question I asked. But shake your head!!!!

No mention of Steve Nash?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Not saying he cannot do the job, but has there ever been a running back who became a successful coach?

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not saying he cannot do the job, but has there ever been a running back who became a successful coach?

Dan Reeves was a RB. And you know why most other running balls haven't become successful head coaches....because the majority of them are black. Eric Bieniemy has been putting in work for a few years now in KC and just gets courtesy interviews. Can't have success without opportunity.