Earl Graves Sr. Black Enterprise Founder Dies

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The days when Blacks in America used to beacon for every single black person in the world.

Nowadays.....

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I bought a bunch of his mags growing up which I enjoyed reading. Much of it was advertisements from corporation promoting their diversity, using it as part of their legal strategy and PR image.

However, if you want the real deal, you need to read my post about business that you won't get in MSM. It can get you killed if you are not careful with a helicopter crash or somebody emptying their clip while you are changing a flat tire.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I bought a bunch of his mags growing up which I enjoyed reading. Much of it was advertisements from corporation promoting their diversity, using it as part of their legal strategy and PR image.

However, if you want the real deal, you need to read my post about business that you won't get in MSM. It can get you killed if you are not careful with a helicopter crash or somebody emptying their clip while you are changing a flat tire.

Where’s the lank? :confused: you think he was killed?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Where’s the lank? :confused: you think he was killed?

I have been writing about Michael Jordan and Bill Cosby murders may have been linked to Cosby's business dealings that were unconventional at that time and against established business slave practices of only facilitating a white person to enter our markets. Internationally these business slave practices is replicated with other countries led by nonwhites.

I know many of them observe my posts, I even posted a fake plan to acquire strategically important white businesses such as automotive and I observed a flurry of mergers and acquisitions to keep these companies out of our hands.

Last edited: