Dudes out here fucking these RED WINGS Hoes!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I’ve done it several times not my favorite thing to do but the pussy be hot as fuck. I just ain’t with the smell of blood. Did it at a hotel once and soaked the towels in blood. Looked like a crime scene and they charged me for towels upon check out. Asian bitches don’t give a fuck about a period. They’ll show you their bloody pad and everything.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch is sexy though!

So fuckin sexy...she better not knock on my door by accident.

monster-kidnapping-girl.gif

:itsawrap:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She lying

She most likely isn't lying.

Its a lot of guys that don't even turn down their collars for pussy when a chick mentions the RED disclaimer and it's not a "Canadian thing" either. Hell, a chick in the RED zone is not too far off for those advocates of munching the inner realm of random unwashed sweaty booty cheeks

Last edited:

ebone84

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve slid through a red light or two but I’ll try to stop at all red lights.... shit ...... I Prepare to stop at yellow lights.....

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She most likely isn't lying.

Its a lot of guys that don't even turn down their collars for pussy when a chick mentions the RED disclaimer and it's not a "Canadian thing" either. Hell, a chick in the RED zone is not too far off for those advocates of munching the inner realm of random unwashed sweaty booty cheeks

I don't think she's lying about that. I'll fuck a bih on her period depending on certain hygiene circumstances.

I'm talking about her sucking bloody period dick after, and then even moreso a dude kissing her directly after. All that is cap.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't think she's lying about that. I'll fuck a bih on her period depending on certain hygiene circumstances.

I'm talking about her sucking bloody period dick after, and then even moreso a dude kissing her directly after. All that is cap.

Not too far off from guys who smash during the RED zone

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Any chick I dealt with KNEW not to even call me when they was bleeding. I studied their cycles down to the wire and made it clear that we would end if they wanted to be slick.

So they never tried me like that.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Any chick I dealt with KNEW not to even call me when they was bleeding. I studied their cycles down to the wire and made it clear that we would end if they wanted to be slick.

So they never tried me like that.
Gotta lay the law down on these bitches because when you don't they will walk all over you or trick you to suck their blood.

Dudes, need to take heed to that message you spoke!