Dude Busted His Girl Cheating - Thoughts? What Would You Do?

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Why Post This Online? :lol::lol::lol:

"I'm an Eastside Roller, Don't Touch Me"

Her Twitter Handle
Tropical_Lola

Last edited:

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Dudes feelings are hurt ...reaaaalll bad....
This shit is silly.....
I guess he was helpless and didnt know what else to do
Sound like his voice cracked and he about to go cry. :lol::lol::lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Guess he had to do what he had to do... Publicly shame her

He should've known she wasn't bout shit wearing them white shoes

Sound like that nigga Ronnie Romance aka 2 one 3

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
All the way to the elevator though? Too much energy, dude she wid still gonna end up ghetto gagging her that same night.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My nigga summoned his inner Carl Thomas cuz his ass was Emotional

20 crips are from Long Beach

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Man... than Nigga feelings was hurt as shit! He tried to hold it together but by the end he sounded like he was ready to cry behind that shit! No bitch is worth that shit, he might have played himself posting this weak shit... Eastside Roller my ass... Ole sensitive ass Nigga! :lol:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Dude she was with just tagged along? That's too damn much drama for me. Drama pussy has a high price.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude she was with just tagged along? That's too damn much drama for me. Drama pussy has a high price.

He's a sucker

But the nigga probably figured shit I paid for this lil date, I'm fuckin somethin tonight.

but yea thats too much drama for a bird brain ass chick

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
bgol the home of the super niggas who dont get hurt by women

man for the real niggas, that shit hurts and if you really thought it was the one...it hurts bad

dude should thank dude for doing him a favor tho and focus on getting a real woman

as he gets older he handle the shit with way less emotion

im glad he didnt flip out on the other brother...he kept the anger on the broad

SKATTA

International
International Member
Sure shyt might be tough,but there is no point in trying to bring more attention to himself.

go home deal with the shyt,and move on.

when he put things in perspective,her getting caught cheating will be a blessing in disguise.

better now than later.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i wouldn't do that.
Cuz you my lil nigga and you know better.

A man never wins like this. He only looks the fool. You cant shame a bitch with no shame. And ultimately, the nigga she with still gonna cake her, and still gonna smash her and they're probably gonna have a good laugh together at your expense. So all you are doing is embarrassing yourself.

Take the L and keep it moving.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
I give the crab nigga props for not directed that shit to the brother but he caked out on this shit.

Oh shorty looked good as hell and that is why he probably was hurt like that!

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Sure shyt might be tough,but there is no point in trying to bring more attention to himself.

when he put things in perspective,her getting caught cheating will be a blessing in disguise.

better now than later.

That dude was so emotional he is likely to off himself. Once you got to checking up on your girl. You already lost.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yea i def wouldnt had started walking with her
when she got up and started walking i woulda went the other way. that coulda ended up bad for dude

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor

A man never wins like this. He only looks the fool. You cant shame a bitch with no shame. And ultimately, the nigga she with still gonna cake her, and still gonna smash her and they're probably gonna have a good laugh together at your expense. So all you are doing is embarrassing yourself.

Co-sign, cuzzo should have peeped it and went back to the crib...when she came back around he should have slutted her and treated her like the hoe she is...What is funny is she would have dug him more when he was treating her like a cum bucket!

alexw

Platinum Member

Grandfag, Will Smith would be proud of you. This is sound logic here. But you and I know that when youre hurting he doesnt give one damn about embarrassing himself. That happens years later when you cant believe you did that lame shit.

tuckdog

Rising Star
Registered
I can't speak on how that man reacted. We don't know how long they were together or what type of relationship they had. Instead of clowning him, take this as a warning. If you care about your lady and you're not treating her right, tighten up or this could be you one day. :cool:

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These tramps will piss you off.. so I understand. Alil extreme.. but I understand at least he didnt try to fight anyone

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That bitch chose. Nicca talking about we in a relationship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

alexw

Platinum Member
I can't speak on how that man reacted. We don't know how long they were together or what type of relationship they had. Instead of clowning him, take this as a warning. If you care about your lady and you're not be treating her right, tighten up or this could be you one day. :cool:

man some bitches cheat regardless of how good of a man you are and vice versa.

as you age you just handle the shit much better

but niggas are fronting acting like theyve been this dude before :lol:

some of these niggas are this dude right now

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Vid should have been 30 secs, bitch you busted bye. All the extra shit was estrogen fueled.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bgol the home of the super niggas who dont get hurt by women

man for the real niggas, that shit hurts and if you really thought it was the one...it hurts bad

dude should thank dude for doing him a favor tho and focus on getting a real woman

as he gets older he handle the shit with way less emotion

im glad he didnt flip out on the other brother...he kept the anger on the broad

Truth!

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
I can't speak on how that man reacted. We don't know how long they were together or what type of relationship they had. Instead of clowning him, take this as a warning. If you care about your lady and you're not treating her right, tighten up or this could be you one day. :cool:
shit females will step out on you even if you are treating them right..The trick to keeping chick in the stable is to make the option of being with someone else not desirable compared to the situation she is in already.

You also need to keep the leverage over her..she has to know if she wants to fuck off you ain't tripping cause you can do better without her. In a females mind that is them loosing and they don't like loosing to other bitches.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Dudes feelings are hurt ...reaaaalll bad....
This shit is silly.....
I guess he was helpless and didnt know what else to do
Sound like his voice cracked and he about to go cry. :lol::lol::lol:

All the way to the elevator though? Too much energy, dude she wid still gonna end up ghetto gagging her that same night.

My nigga summoned his inner Carl Thomas cuz his ass was Emotional

Man... than Nigga feelings was hurt as shit! He tried to hold it together but by the end he sounded like he was ready to cry behind that shit! No bitch is worth that shit, he might have played himself posting this weak shit... Eastside Roller my ass... Ole sensitive ass Nigga! :lol:

i wouldn't do that.

better now than later.

That dude was so emotional he is likely to off himself. Once you got to checking up on your girl. You already lost.

...too much to quote...but basically all this...this ain't how dudes supposed to act...@ least from how I was raised up

tuckdog

Rising Star
Registered
man some bitches cheat regardless of how good of a man you are and vice versa.

as you age you just handle the shit much better

but niggas are fronting acting like theyve been this dude before :lol:

some of these niggas are this dude right now

Yeah some do, but we don't know if that's the case here or not. Either way, I'm not condoning how he handled it , but I also couldn't honestly tell you I wouldn't react the same way because I've never been in that situation. What I can tell you is a smart man learns from his mistakes, and a wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

i 1 2 4 Q

Star
Registered
we all been there, glad I was 16 though and not grown. nothing worst than seeing a grown man grovel.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only way you can get hurt is if you have one. It's like your car has a flat and you don't have a spare. It hurts. Got a spare you going a little slower but your straight.

1. I would never go look for a broad if she missing then I can get missing.

2. Even if I was slightly perturbed I wouldn't show it. Love is war i would either cut her lose or get her back but giving her the satisfaction of seeing me hurt. Some women like that. Once you show your hurt your no longer the Alpha.

3. I WOULD NEVER PLAY MYSELF BY PUTTING THAT ON THE INTERNET.

Car, jobs, women always have more than one.