Daunte Wright Police Kill Another Unarmed Man In Minneapolis (Story Developing)

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The cop was wrong in every way but I can't act like he didn't help the situation by trying to wrestle away and get back in his car. At a recent NAAGA meeting, both a judge and chief (both black) spoke about encounters with police when you get pulled over. They both stressed that you won't win trying to buck back at the cop. The odds are in the cop's favor every time and it's best to fight back after you get home and the situation is over. Getting home safe and in one piece should be one's primary objective during any police encounter. Easier said than done obviously but definitely a better option than not getting home at all.

Bruh, that’s all I was saying.

And yes the cop was in the wrong for shooting and killing him .

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tell my sons dont argue or fight. And just listen and be respectful. Call me and ill pull up. So im never was opposing what u were saying. It just burns my soul when we concentrate on the victim. Shit is just sickening to me. Im fucking pissed and hurt at the same time. Another one of us gone by some racist bullshit...

I feel and agree with you 100%!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Bruh, that’s all I was saying.

And yes the cop was in the wrong for shooting and killing him .
I know. Just gotta keep in mind emotions are very high right now and for the most part we're all on the same page with our anger, frustration and sadness. When I watched that video, 1st thing that came to mind was "NOT AGAIN" and as I watched him try to go back in his car I started thinking about what the judge and chief both said. Hearing them say that really stuck with me. It's something they stressed to us as fellow black people and should be common sense as well but during emotional times, common sense flies out the window very often.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know. Just gotta keep in mind emotions are very high right now and for the most part we're all on the same page with our anger, frustration and sadness. When I watched that video, 1st thing that came to mind was "NOT AGAIN" and as I watched him try to go back in his car I started thinking about what the judge and chief both said. Hearing them say that really stuck with me. It's something they stressed to us as fellow black people and should be common sense as well but during emotional times, common sense flies out the window very often.

Agreed

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Make sure you vote democrat
Have your money in a pool
Have your agenda written with quill pen on 10000 weighted paper
1 clear spokesperson
No jordans
No gucci
Pull your pants up
Cut your hair
Stop listening to the hip hop
Don't ever say nigga
Put on a suit
Dont let things mess up your money

Do that entirely otherwise you're the reason this keeps happening and you can't demand anything from anyone else unless you demand it from yourselves.

Did I do that right resident it's our fault this country is racist even tho we were stolen and brought as slaves talking point head pull yourself up by your bootstraps and dont worry about white people or what they do and this is why every other race is winning cause they together hoe ass niggas?

Let me know.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

Bro, I couldn't tell if it was Biden or Trump.

bekphnqftcb41.jpg

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so the pig did the shooting and the killing....
yet the City Manager is the one fired.....
wtf????? how come that bitch who shot him wasnt fired?
BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. (FOX 9) - Brooklyn Center Mayor Mike Elliot says City Manager Curt Boganey has been relieved of his duties as of Monday afternoon.

In a tweet, Elliot said he will "continue to work my hardest to ensure good leadership at all levels of our city government."

Elliot said the deputy city manager would be taking over Boganey’s duties.

Boganey and Elliot both appeared at a news conference Monday morning to address a deadly police shooting in the city Sunday night that sparked hours of protests and looting. At the time of the press conference, only Boganey had the power to fire members of the police department. Later in the afternoon, the city council voted to give Mayor Elliot control of the police department. Hours later, Elliot announced Boganey had been let go.

Curfews were implemented in the Twin Cities metro area counties Monday as a result of the unrest following the deadly shooting.

The mayor better fire the cop then.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I belie
I just saw the vid. The male officer had him under control. What was she doing moving his arm and reaching in? What did she have in her left hand?

I believe it was the citation and his license that she was holding...however that is just speculation.

2nd....why the fuck did she reach in to his jacket while holding something in her hands.....she couldn't have assisted in handcuffing him......that is weird. And the arresting officer seemed to let go of him expecting her to assist.

3rd.....the location of a taser in relation to your service weapon......I've seen a lot of departments have them on their chests to eliminate this "confusion" read as lame excuse.

Sn: The weight and color of a taser compared to the weight and color of a fully loaded gun.... I'm just guessing but I'd say the gun would feel different. Also in a lot of departments the taser is a bright color, yellow, orange.....guns are not.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This shit won't stop until we stop falling for the shell game they play with this shit.

They kill us and then we "celebrate" the settlement amount while Crump get's his pound of flesh and we, the tax payer, ultimately foot the bill.

They issue bonds to pay for these settlements. So you are literally paying for the settlement + interest with your tax dollars for these evil cacs to kill you.

They are called "general obligation" bonds. Here is an example of one from Chicago:

Bonds also ended up covering the $28 million a jury awarded to Joseph Regalado in 1999. The jury found that, years earlier, a Chicago police officer had beaten him in the back of the head and neck with a blunt object, which ripped apart an artery and cut off the blood supply to his brain. The injuries left Regalado unable to walk, talk or care for himself.The judgment won’t be paid off until 2019 at the earliest; by then, the total cost will have grown to $53 million

From 2008 to 2017, Los Angeles raised $71.4 million through municipal bonds to pay for settlements involving police misconduct. During that period, Milwaukee raised about $26 million, the study said.

:smh: :angry: :smh: :angry: :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yo :smh:

Have they said what the warrants were for yet?

I accidentally mistook my gun for my taser

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't worry, our militant, "woman of color" is on the case...

Wait, that was Schumer... :smh:

Last edited:

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Make sure you vote democrat
Have your money in a pool
Have your agenda written with quill pen on 10000 weighted paper
1 clear spokesperson
No jordans
No gucci
Pull your pants up
Cut your hair
Stop listening to the hip hop
Don't ever say nigga
Put on a suit
Dont let things mess up your money

Do that entirely otherwise you're the reason this keeps happening and you can't demand anything from anyone else unless you demand it from yourselves.

Did I do that right resident it's our fault this country is racist even tho we were stolen and brought as slaves talking point head pull yourself up by your bootstraps and dont worry about white people or what they do and this is why every other race is winning cause they together hoe ass niggas?

Let me know.

Biden/Harris was gonna be kobe and shaq for blk ppl. We gonna get real change, especially now that Trump is out.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess we gotta make our "demands" felt in 2024. They gotta do what we say...right?

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
so the pig did the shooting and the killing....
yet the City Manager is the one fired.....
wtf????? how come that bitch who shot him wasnt fired?
Because the City Manager was the one in charge of actually firing the cop and he was negligent and uninformed in his duties doing so, also incompetent and unprepared in his presence and presentation during the press conference. He was a total embarrassment.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Biden/Harris was gonna be kobe and shaq for blk ppl. We gonna get real change, especially now that Trump is out.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess we gotta make our demands felt in 2024. They gotta do what we say...right?
yeah i thought the daysof police shooting unarmed black ppl was over

isn't this what van jones was crying tears of joy about after the november election?

no my bad- he was talking about everyone other than black ppl

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you do know the case is going to court and the president making any of definitive statement one way or the other could be used in it. I'm just talking the legalities of it.

What kind of statement exactly would you have made if you were president??
Since this is habitual in America I'd probably say I'm sick and tired of seeing unarmed citizens killed by police. But again this is redundant..were talking about the father of the crime bill

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you do know the case is going to court and the president making any of definitive statement one way or the other could be used in it. I'm just talking the legalities of it.

how bout the rest of the statement tho? Property still more important than lives?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We just had 4 years of trump so there is no longer a such thing as Presidential decorum etc. He could have said what Schumer said...

VP is the one fucking up though. Can tweet about infrastructure but not this? :smh:

Not really surprising but still...

551b0fbe281dc7425ff6018291d8fadbf1355f0c33ff0b90cdc6aa05d1dfd831_1.jpg

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how bout the rest of the statement tho? Property still more important than lives?
thats how YOU want to take that statement.. I know that in my neighborhood two pharmacies got looted out and shut down. pharmacies in black neighborhoods...now please explain how destroying the medicines that elderly and sick people are dependant on helps the cause...And I'm dead serious about that question..

I'll wait.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We just had 4 years of trump so there is no longer a such thing as Presidential decorum etc. He could have said what Schumer said...

VP is the one fucking up though. Can tweet about infrastructure but not this? :smh:

Not really surprising but still...

551b0fbe281dc7425ff6018291d8fadbf1355f0c33ff0b90cdc6aa05d1dfd831_1.jpg

I don't know how you want me to respond to that... if he did say that would you be happy with it..honestly...would @Supersav ?? cuz there is a definite attitude here that biden et.al. can do no right. If he had made that statement guarantee you cats would STILL complain its not enough. :dunno:

No president whoever it is is going to admit that LE as an institution is wrong. Thats never going to happen. If YOU were president you would NEVER make that statement or even hint at that.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know how you want me to respond to that... if he did say that would you be happy with it..honestly...would @Supersav ?? cuz there is a definite attitude here that biden et.al. can do no right. If he had made that statement guarantee you cats would STILL complain its not enough. :dunno:

No president whoever it is is going to admit that LE as an institution is wrong. Thats never going to happen. If YOU were president you would NEVER make that statement or even hint at that.

Obama was President when he said this shit.

Schumer is senate majority leader and said his shit.

There is no way in hell it is acceptable for Biden to say that mealy mouthed shit and our "woman of color" VP to say literally nothing. :smh: :smh: :smh: