Door Dasher Steals Packages From A Building Lobby

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It looked like she was the passenger of the vehicle. I'd be pissed if I was doing a favor for this dumb bitch and she got me caught up. Hansel and Gretel left bread crumbs for the police to solve this case.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
While I was watching the video, I said ho dont be stupid, ho dont be stupid
and surely later in the video, the dumb hoe was stupid.
:smh:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Merry Christmas Willie !!!

WILLIE.gif

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

https://www.ktvu.com/news/watch-doordash-driver-in-berkeley-steals-packages

Food delivery driver seen swiping multiple packages

BERKELEY, Calif.
- The responsibilities of a food delivery driver are quite simple—pick up a customer's order at a specified location, drop the food off, then leave.

A driver in Berkeley didn't exactly stick to the script and now DoorDash says the "Dasher" is off their platform.

After the carrier completed an order Saturday night at an apartment complex in the downtown area, she was caught on camera stealing packages from the lobby, according to property management company North Berkeley Properties.

The incident happened in Berkeley.
Video shows the woman, seen wearing a white shirt and blue jeans, waiting in the lobby area with the customer's food in one hand and a drink in the other.

About 27 seconds into the video, the customer appears and gets off the elevator before grabbing his food from the driver.

Instead of exiting the building, the driver swipes a bunch of packages sitting near the mailboxes.

She didn't just take one package; she took nearly all of them and used a USPS plastic tote to haul them off.

The property management company says the woman in the video is a DoorDash driver. The tenant who ordered food showed KTVU a snapshot of the DoorDash receipt for delivery from a restaurant called Udupi.

DoorDash initially denied the woman was a driver for their company. After KTVU told DoorDash about the tenant's screenshot, they sent us the following statement:
"We take the safety of our community extremely seriously and do not tolerate any form of inappropriate behavior. Since learning of this incident, we have taken action, including permanently deactivating the Dasher from our platform for failing to follow our code of conduct, and we are working with the customer to rectify the situation."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It looked like she was the passenger of the vehicle. I'd be pissed if I was doing a favor for this dumb bitch and she got me caught up. Hansel and Gretel left bread crumbs for the police to solve this case.

Hold on could the actual driver be arrested too?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

https://www.ktvu.com/news/watch-doordash-driver-in-berkeley-steals-packages

Food delivery driver seen swiping multiple packages

BERKELEY, Calif.
- The responsibilities of a food delivery driver are quite simple—pick up a customer's order at a specified location, drop the food off, then leave.

A driver in Berkeley didn't exactly stick to the script and now DoorDash says the "Dasher" is off their platform.

After the carrier completed an order Saturday night at an apartment complex in the downtown area, she was caught on camera stealing packages from the lobby, according to property management company North Berkeley Properties.

The incident happened in Berkeley.
Video shows the woman, seen wearing a white shirt and blue jeans, waiting in the lobby area with the customer's food in one hand and a drink in the other.

About 27 seconds into the video, the customer appears and gets off the elevator before grabbing his food from the driver.

Instead of exiting the building, the driver swipes a bunch of packages sitting near the mailboxes.

She didn't just take one package; she took nearly all of them and used a USPS plastic tote to haul them off.

The property management company says the woman in the video is a DoorDash driver. The tenant who ordered food showed KTVU a snapshot of the DoorDash receipt for delivery from a restaurant called Udupi.

DoorDash initially denied the woman was a driver for their company. After KTVU told DoorDash about the tenant's screenshot, they sent us the following statement:
"We take the safety of our community extremely seriously and do not tolerate any form of inappropriate behavior. Since learning of this incident, we have taken action, including permanently deactivating the Dasher from our platform for failing to follow our code of conduct, and we are working with the customer to rectify the situation."

You know?

Doordash should get fined or something just off the initial denial.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zero thought was put into this. Surveillance cameras are everywhere in 2019 and you can be tracked through doordash. Dumb bitch probably risked her freedom over some ugly Christmas sweaters and office supplies.

Chick scanned parcels, then cam and continued the mission...

giphy.gif

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I don't understand stealing packages. Shit could be anything nowadays. If it said Best Buy or Microcenter or Gamestop then ok maybe. But with Amazon, Walmart and Target you could be stealing a box of depends and toothbrushes.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know they will never tell but i would pay good money to know EXACTLY were in those packages.

Aint you curious what she is going to do fed time for?

Better be credit cards iphones jewelry and the Disney + gift cards

I’m definitely curious. Folks are bold nownof days. It’s only a matter of time before someone gets shot in the act of stealing packages.