Donald Trump was booed in Houston after saying he had received his booster shot. Update: Donald Trump is doubling down on his vaccine remarks.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I guess Donald J is no dummy
f6826ea012f82e1883845126e82919ab.gif

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Good to see Americans are not blind sheep. And are willing to call bullshit when they see it. Trump is every bit apart of the Deep State as Hilary. Pelosi, and gang. Pushing vaccine mandates and Pro Vaccine Propaganda
You are way off base Trump got that booster shot for two reasons……..1. he had a run-in with corona and he didn’t like that bitch and he want to avoid that bitch……2. a lot of the Republican base on starting to die off especially the older ones that is going to hurt their chances in the future to gain any seats.

Last edited:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
You are way off base Trump got that booster shot for two reasons……..1. he had a run-in with corona and he didn’t like that bitch and he want to avoid that bitch……2. to a lot of the Republican base on starting to die off especially the older ones that is going to hurt their chances in the future to gain any seats.

I'll take number one for $100 Alex. He don't give a fuck about the base.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I'll take number one for $100 Alex. He don't give a fuck about the base.
I agree with you but somebody Had to put the fear of God in him just to talk about this at his rally also this tells me he is not running for president again. Thank God Joe Biden and Kamala Harris won!!!!

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Isn’t Biden the president??! You all act like Trump is still in power. Let’s hear all of the great things Biden is doing and going to do for black people.

Biden wants to give illegals $450K. He gave Afghan refugees instant access to the United States. He looking out for homos.

He’s who you should be concerned about. Since you put him in office. You doing this ass backwards.

Why are you so concerned with somebody who’s no longer in office??? That makes no sense.

I think o get it. You want people to stay focused on Trump so they can forget Biden and not criticize him likely they’re supposed to do. Biden I gonna neglect you all for four years and want to use Trump as a cover up.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shot pushers exposed again. They are pro-white meaning they follow Trump (or any old white man). They secretly love him / infatuated with him which is why they talk about him so much.

they took his vaccines and now are upset to find out he is vaccinated by them? :confused:

the pro-whites are pathetic :smh:
Good to see Americans are not blind sheep. And are willing to call bullshit when they see it. Trump is every bit apart of the Deep State as Hilary. Pelosi, and gang. Pushing vaccine mandates and Pro Vaccine Propaganda

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
What about Biden mass deporting the Haitians? That okay cause it’s Biden or Harris or a democratic administration? You overlook the evil from one but focus on another. Biden also put band on African countries but y’all quiet as hell about it. You cowardly using Trump as a coverup.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Isn’t Biden the president??! You all act like Trump is still in power. Let’s hear all of the great things Biden is doing and going to do for black people.

Biden wants to give illegals $450K. He gave Afghan refugees instant access to the United States. He looking out for homos.

He’s who you should be concerned about. Since you put him in office. You doing this ass backwards.

Why are you so concerned with somebody who’s no longer in office??? That makes no sense.

I think o get it. You want people to stay focused on Trump so they can forget Biden and not criticize him likely they’re supposed to do. Biden I gonna neglect you all for four years and want to use Trump as a cover up.
English.