Donald Trump was booed in Houston after saying he had received his booster shot. Update: Donald Trump is doubling down on his vaccine remarks.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're right and he even took measures to delay medical teams from obtaining needed supplies to combat the virus. .

I know we used to fall for the okie-doke that wasn't our fault. We were denied our rights as far as education was concerned. But I must ask, WTF is wrong with all these assholes supporting Trump again? These people never faced the restrictions we faced. Yet millions again are butt sniffing Trump's ass. They've proved out one fact. Having money doesn't guarantee you'll have common sense.

'Let's not forget
Some them on bgol tryin to remix the truth to make it seem trump was proactive with fighting the virus and competent with masks & vaccines delivery and messaging to his base to make them confident about the vaccine ! These fuckas r trying to tell us what we saw with our eyes for a whole year plus wasn’t real :roflmao: :roflmao:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

giphy.gif

These follows are so lost

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mad at what ? For doing his job during a global pandemic but then turning around to undermine the very thing he wants to take credit for now? Now u wanna credit him for a vaccine he had nothing to do with other than remove the red tape? And a vaccine he intentionally didn’t promote or help the citizen feel confident takin during a global pandemic?
Stop the foolish games !, the Turkish/German team who got the vaccine popping had nothing to do with operation warp speed, they refused to accept trumps funding !, y’all just like infants falling for every little slogan!
And for the umpteenth time !!! WHY DO U KEEP REPOSTING A KNOWN VERIFIED ANTIBLACK ASIAN RACIST to buttress ur argument ?
I never gave anybody credit because Trump did his job like u said

and for the last time

explain to me how a Malaysian is a white supremacist ?

did he attend white nationalist meetings? Klan meetings??

he met david Duke???

why do u care who I tweet but I don’t care who u tweet.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never gave anybody credit because Trump did his job like u said

and for the last time

explain to me how a Malaysian is a white supremacist ?

did he attend white nationalist meetings? Klan meetings??

he met david Duke???

why do u care who I tweet but I don’t care who u tweet.

so a malaysian cant be a white supremacist ? so all those asian /latins/coons etc who carry water for white supremacist cant be white supremacist now/. is that what ure saying ?

for starters this is his profile image

also u should care who i tweet becos i dont congregate around white supremacist and their sympathisers to help them do their dirty deeds, i dont retweet them and i dont defend them when called on it , i dont retweet rightwing sources and their racist outlets, i guess we are different in that regards as it pertains to standards

and u always know people by the other users twitter suggest u check out.. tweeter suggest ANDY NGO (ANOTHER RACIST ASIAN WHITE SUPREMACIST WANNA BE ) MATT WALSH (NO NEED TO EVEN ) and of course a rightwing antivaxxer anti fauci account

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What about Biden mass deporting the Haitians? That okay cause it’s Biden or Harris or a democratic administration? You overlook the evil from one but focus on another. Biden also put band on African countries but y’all quiet as hell about it. You cowardly using Trump as a coverup.
Biden is shit. I don't think anyone here supports Biden. This isn't a binary decision, and only a person with worms on the brain would think it is.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Biden is shit. I don't think anyone here supports Biden. This isn't a binary decision, and only a person with worms on the brain would think it is.
Yo for the most part Joe Biden is Doing a decent job in my book. He tried to do a lot of mandate things with the vaccine but the Republicans kept slowing shit down in the courts and what nots…so right now everything is coming back to bite Republicans in the ass. Is Joe Biden perfect no but he is 100 times better then the Republicans and Trump.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so a malaysian cant be a white supremacist ? so all those asian /latins/coons etc who carry water for white supremacist cant be white supremacist now/. is that what ure saying ?

for starters this is his profile image

also u should care who i tweet becos i dont congregate around white supremacist and their sympathisers to help them do their dirty deeds, i dont retweet them and i dont defend them when called on it , i dont retweet rightwing sources and their racist outlets, i guess we are different in that regards as it pertains to standards

and u always know people by the other users twitter suggest u check out.. tweeter suggest ANDY NGO (ANOTHER RACIST ASIAN WHITE SUPREMACIST WANNA BE ) MATT WALSH (NO NEED TO EVEN ) and of course a rightwing antivaxxer anti fauci account

He’s a shit starter
But I read and learn about everybody

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
images

Tommy Morrison is another prominent heterosexual athlete to get AIDS. Boxing with all the blood and gore from exchanging blows just heightens the fear with AIDS. Even though he was not endorsing any products, it further boosted the effects of MJ with HIV. He was the Michael B Jordan in that time period, featured in a prominent boxing movie.

He gets this movie role to boost his profile, than later comes down with AIDS after MJ. A sport where blood between two opponent is readily apparent. It looks like the are trying to link what happened to MJ, sending messages to prominent actors to pick your roles carefully. If he had gotten it without this movie, nobody would care or notice (He is an athlete and actor with HIV).

SC_LOGO.jpg

Highly suspicious but speculative, if I was on Youtube, actor, athlete; definitely stepping up testing these women that throw themselves at you. I would get in a monogamous relationship. Another guy that covers workers on the ground striking extensively got COVID and his girlfriend who developed long haul symptoms that had trouble recovering, this was recent, similar to Charlie Sheen. He wasn't an anti masker that had it coming. You can cover these events from across the streets, but he spoke to them directly.

Things like this could attract the interests of foreign powers with extensive bioweaponry.