Donald Trump was booed in Houston after saying he had received his booster shot. Update: Donald Trump is doubling down on his vaccine remarks.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
These are bioweapon being used, don't let media fool you into believing this is just the flu. It would be like a soldier not wearing a face mask when chemical weapons are being used. This is their retarded playbook they used before without notice, with MJ. Those shoes he was wearing were made domestically, the company tanked and went out of business.

I am seeing the same pattern of behavior that nobody else is picking up. We are supposed to be fearful of electing politicians that promote domestic manufacturing.

7954bd_ee47f40e6638454ba610c2ce1a49c47e~mv2.png

President+Trump+and+first+lady+Melania+test+positive+for+COVID-19+MGN.jpg

3000.jpeg

This is also to send a message to other countries that openly defy their will which is my main concern. This is definitely an investigative lead if you want to find out why a million Americans have died.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
images

Tommy Morrison is another prominent athlete to get AIDS. Boxing with all the blood and gore from exchanging blows just heightens the fear with AIDS. Even though he was not endorsing any products, it further boosted the effects of MJ with HIV. He was the Michael B Jordan in that time period, featured in a prominent boxing movie.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Isn’t Biden the president??! You all act like Trump is still in power. Let’s hear all of the great things Biden is doing and going to do for black people.

Biden wants to give illegals $450K. He gave Afghan refugees instant access to the United States. He looking out for homos.

He’s who you should be concerned about. Since you put him in office. You doing this ass backwards.

Why are you so concerned with somebody who’s no longer in office??? That makes no sense.

I think o get it. You want people to stay focused on Trump so they can forget Biden and not criticize him likely they’re supposed to do. Biden I gonna neglect you all for four years and want to use Trump as a cover up.

What about Biden mass deporting the Haitians? That okay cause it’s Biden or Harris or a democratic administration? You overlook the evil from one but focus on another. Biden also put band on African countries but y’all quiet as hell about it. You cowardly using Trump as a coverup.

You don't know about Biden mass deporting Haitians? You didn't know about Biden wanting to give illegals 450,000 each? Also I believe Biden banned 7 African countries. You don't know about this?

541079.png

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What about Biden mass deporting the Haitians? That okay cause it’s Biden or Harris or a democratic administration? You overlook the evil from one but focus on another. Biden also put band on African countries but y’all quiet as hell about it. You cowardly using Trump as a coverup.
Funny part is the thread is full of people who got the Trump vaccines and Trump stimulus checks but give Biden credit. They are so ignorant they are essentially letting Trump off the hook. The lack of wisdom and common sense with a lot of our elders is frightening

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like Trump is trying to avoid a lawsuit regarding his handling of covid.
:confused: more death and more positive cases occurring under Biden which is the chaos people wanted. every method the Biden administration has tried has failed. Hopefully he keeps his COVID death count below 6 figures over the holiday season :mad:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good to see Americans are not blind sheep. And are willing to call bullshit when they see it. Trump is every bit apart of the Deep State as Hilary. Pelosi, and gang. Pushing vaccine mandates and Pro Vaccine Propaganda
[/QUO

Vaccines bad, conspiracy theories good, so say the anti-vaxxers and the utterly stupid. :smh:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
0c2afee78df1708b3940d672d6658eca.jpg

Plays this iconic role in Wall Street that takes down a wealthy trader that costs worker jobs by wearing a wire when he forces wage concession and raids the company. It is similar to a company doing contract manufacturing overseas. A couple of years back women accuse him of exposing them to HIV which forces him to come out.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
0c2afee78df1708b3940d672d6658eca.jpg

Plays this iconic role in Wall Street that takes down a wealthy trader that costs worker jobs by wearing a wire when he forces wage concession and raids the company pension. Even though his crime was insider trading, Oliver Stone added this worker element to the movie and linked them together which probably irked some country and put him at danger. It is similar to a company doing contract manufacturing overseas. A couple of years back women accuse him of exposing them to HIV which forces him to come out. Anytime you watch the movie, you think about HIV.

Oil companies buying patents to EV battery technology than doing nothing, sabotaging influencers such as athletes/actors with HIV or COVID that endorse domestic manufacturing, sabotaging politicians, foreign nationals taking over key startups with investments than firing the U.S. CEO based on spurious charges. I have had my issues with these clowns so I know how it goes down, the government does nothing which forces people like me to leave.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
And isn't Candace Owens vaccinated? Wasn't she at some event in NYC where you had to show proof of vaccination to even enter the building??

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's vice versa, they created him and he knows this.
Yeah, I don’t understand how people don’t get that. Trump was always a libertine Democrat until he let his envy of Obama’s political success cause him to snap and get delusions of grandeur. The whole birther shit is what caused the now “BLUE hat MAGAs” to push him over to the far right and the RED hat MAGAs embraced him as one of them although he is NOTHING like them other than being Neanderthal.

A narcissist like Trump thrives on the narcissistic supply that they give him even though he hates them more than he hates so-called blacks.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
One more thing....

Why is anyone truly surprised that he's pro-vax? Those vaccinations came out while he was in office... as far as he is concerned in that twisted little mind of his HE'S the reason the vaccination even exists...