Don Lemon Of CNN Says Its Time Present The True Identity Of Jesus(Black)And It Must Be Taught to kids to Avoid the dissapointment of many

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
CNN HOST Don Lemon has insisted children need to be taught that Jesus was a Black or brown person, as part of a cultural shift in our education system.

"I think we should start with a true depiction of what Jesus looked like," Lemon said on The View.

"And that is as a black or brown person, rather than someone who looks like a white hippy from Sweden or Norway," adding once this is understood, it will help break the "spell" of racism in the country.

The anchor was promoting his new book, 'This is the Fire,' on the talk show when co-host Meghan McCain asked him about his inspiration from James Baldwin, with Lemon saying the title came from Baldwin's novel 'The Fire Next Time.'

Like Baldwin advocated for, Lemon said "we have to come together and be willing to fix this thing and I do believe that."

But the CNN host said he wrote the book after this summer's fervent protests against police violence based on racial discrimination.

"People ask me all the time, especially young mothers, especially my friends who are young white mothers, they say what can I do? How can I fix this after George Floyd?" Lemon said. "I don’t have the vocabulary to teach my kids. What can I do?"

He said that this prompted him to write the book, and added that there needed to be a cultural shift in what is being taught to children in the United States.

"I thought about that a lot and I offered some advice. And that’s what the book is about," Lemon said. "That's one of the reasons I wrote the book."

"But I really do think that we have to start, as I said earlier in the show, we have to start teaching the true history of this country, the history that African-Americans brought to this country."

He added that history and cultural teaching must also be brought to how religion is taught to children.

"And we also have to start being realistic about God and the Bible," Lemon added. "And If you are a person of faith in this country, and we know America is built on faith and religious freedom, a good way of starting is to present the true identity of Jesus."

However, that depiction of Jesus is incorrect, Lemon said.

"And I think we should start with a true depiction of what Jesus looked like and put that in your home, either a Black Jesus or a Brown Jesus," he added.

"Because we know Jesus looked more like a Muslim or someone who is dark, rather than someone who is blonde or a blonde-looking carpenter."

The co-host continued, saying the learning comes from your children asking who is this framed man, with parents saying "this is Jesus, Jesus was middle eastern. Bethlehem was not in Sweden."

"And so Jesus does not look like the popular depiction we have in our churches and in our homes and that we see all over the media," he ended. "And I think that's a good place to start."

Once this is understood, Lemon concludes, "then we can come to a true reality about what America really is and then try to figure out how we fix this issue of racism in the country. It is a spell that must be broken."

iu

Cant find the official link but the issue came up on the morning show The View.Boy Boy Boy talk about timing.If can find the official link to this story i will post it.Now lets see how long CNN is gonna be down with Don Lemon.We should be seeing a loyalty test in the near future.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
He's generally asking for the impossible... whites will always portray Jesus in their own image for obvious reasons.... now, what would more realistic is if black churches and religious institutions stop using the white image of Cesare Borgia as an image of worship and create a realistic image of what Jesus should be based on his region of birth and description in the bible.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
He's generally asking for the impossible... whites will always portray Jesus in their own image for obvious reasons.... now, what would more realistic is if black churches and religious institutions stop using the white image of Cesare Borgia as an image of worship and create a realistic image of what Jesus should be based on his region of birth and description in the bible.
That kind of sounds feasible.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
How about we just admit that Jesus probably Black, Brown or white never existed.
I dont think that would be feasible.Then if you say all that .It would contradict the state of Israel .the one that has Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister and Reuven "Ruvi" Rivlin as president.If you go that route,there will be severe consequences and ramifications to everybody and everyone who is currently upholding the state of Israel,it would be so severe that world will never look at those people in the the same light ever again and they will be treated like the cockroaches of the earth.Just put it like this business will not go on as usual guaranteed if that were to occur.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

The black churches are ran by white churches though especially after Dr. Martin Luther King JR and the civil rights movement. They have been keeping an eye on the churches and also those who proclaim to be Israelites. They have been keeping an eye actually going all the way back to the slavery days with men like Gabriel Prosser.

Get a hold of books such as "Views Of The Hebrews 1825" by Ethan Smith.
981827.jpg

It's really eye opening where it explains how the slave trade top end rulers were warned of having enslaved the Tribe of Judah and how some of the Indians were of the 12 tribes. Here is a shocking excerpt:

"Major Long informs us, in his expedition to the Rocky Mountains, that the name of God with the Omawhaw tribe is Wachonda".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isn't that interesting the very popular movie Black Panther includes a land by the name of "Wakanda"? Were they telling us something there?

Another University paper where scholars have been tracking this knowledge is
Blacks Jews: the religious challenge or politics versus religion

In this study, it tracks how out of slavery the higher ups were paying close attention to blacks and family who knew they were black Israelites. There were men such as Benjamin Pap Singleton that helped to lead an exodus to Cherokee, Kansas of 300 blacks. Also, from the 1900's onward there were black preachers proclaiming the former slaves were the lost "House Of Israel".

It was not an odd claim at the time as during slavery there were slaves who believed they were the lost tribe of Judah. A slave uprising took place in Richmond, Virginia at the beginning of the 19th century which was led a preacher slave by the name of Gabriel Prosser.

838edea58ff98670a97a243346c31947.jpg

0965d302302ffcb53f6e32a7f08f390b.jpg

They wanted him dead or alive because he was spreading the news to slaves and non slaves that they were the descendants of Israelites. He would also interact with slaves off the ships together about the tribes they were apart of. Prosser was some of the very few who could read and write.

Also in 1807 "the society for conversion of Negro Slaves" removed the book of Exodus to prevent any hope for slaves who were identifying themselves with the slaves (Israelites - Tribe of Judah) in Egypt under Pharaoh. They created the "Slave Bible" in London in 1807. Also during this time it was very profitable when the slave trade found out the Igbo (possibly for Hebrew) tribe captured.

Denmark Vessey in the early 1800's was also speaking about blacks being the House Of Israel.

Untitled-design-5.png

Also as I posted that clip about "Black Jesus" on Good Times, it was during a time the higher ups were also looking at cities such as Chicago (where Good Times was situated), Los Angeles, and New York with groups proclaiming the same virtues that men over a hundred years prior were stating. It was also only a few decades removed from those after slavery who also talked about blacks being the House Of Israel.

James S. Tinney did a study called "Christian Today Black Jews: A House Divided" released December 7th, 1973.

Two months later February 15, 1974 the black creator/writer of Good Times, Eric Monte somehow sneaked passed the controllers of Hollywood his "Black Jesus" episode and slippage of blacks being the "Lost Tribe Of Judah".

Now it should be noted that around early 1900's, the AME Churches and extensions started to have infiltration to prevent what men like Vesey were preaching to blacks.

When or if a black pastor actually goes against the system he gets "hate mail" as this pastor in Kentucky to keep him in order.

Arlington Pastor Receives Racist Letter After Leaving SBC

racist_letter_jpg

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I dont think that would be feasible.Then if you say all that .It would contradict the state of Israel .the one that has Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister and Reuven "Ruvi" Rivlin as president.If you go that route,there will be severe consequences and ramifications to everybody and everyone who is currently upholding the state of Israel,it would be so severe that world will never look at those people in the the same light ever again and they will be treated like the cockroaches of the earth.Just put it like this business will not go on as usual guaranteed if that were to occur.

Also to add to this, if they were to admit Jesus (Yeshua or Yashaya) was black then what does that mean if they occupy that land now? If blacks are the Jews or bloodline of Judah (their bloodline is of Jacob and Rebecca who birthed twins in the scripts meaning at very least they are suppose to share that land) then why are they in control of that land now? How did they actually occupy it and by what means?

There is a reason why guys like Nick Cannon got silenced on this topic. It would be a political nightmare and disruption to the last 70 years. That also goes into my post with the slaves coming out of slavery making claims of being the House Of Israel.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Also to add to this, if they were to admit Jesus (Yeshua or Yashaya) was black then what does that mean if they occupy that land now? If blacks are the Jews or bloodline of Judah (their bloodline is of Jacob and Rebecca who birthed twins in the scripts meaning at very least they are suppose to share that land) then why are they in control of that land now? How did they actually occupy it and by what means?

There is a reason why guys like Nick Cannon got silenced on this topic. It would be a political nightmare and disruption to the last 70 years. That also goes into my post with the slaves coming out of slavery making claims of being the House Of Israel.
some good stuff you posted imma bookmark this...but anyway,the dude i was adressing about saying Jesus never existed at all brown,black or white,is pretty much a moot option at this point in human history.You done went all this time to proclaim yourself as gods true chosen people and for you say it all was fluke or lie would be devastating to all the people that currently supporting Israel right now.Basically all white people.All white european countries would suffer tremendously on all levels socially and most importantly economicly.Seriously nations from around the world on all corners of the globe would view them as less than cockroaches.Im seriously looking at it through a glassball right now.Thats how i know its gonna be.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jesus probably wasn't black as that construct didn't actually exist at that point in time. However, he didn't look like Cavezil either so....

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
some good stuff you posted imma bookmark this...but anyway,the dude i was adressing about saying Jesus never existed at all brown,black or white,is pretty much a moot option at this point in human history.You done went all this time to proclaim yourself as gods true chosen people and for you say it all was fluke or lie would be devastating to all the people that currently supporting Israel right now.Basically all white people.All white european countries would suffer tremendously on all levels socially and most importantly economicly.Seriously nations from around the world on all corners of the globe would view them as less than cockroaches.Im seriously looking at it through a glassball right now.Thats how i know its gonna be.

Well, they pretty much have a system in place to prevent the truth from coming out. I went in another thread about who controls the media and Hollywood.

They have set up the system since the late 1800's and early 1900's. They control the narrative. That is why I posted those sources to show how deep the rabbit hole goes in them spending millions upon millions of dollars and deception to keep this information away from people.

In the old Jewish Encyclopedia from 1800's which is not the edited version of today you will clearly see their hundred year plan with a certain banking family. The reason those texts have more of the truth and plain history is that they didn't believe the slaves would be able to end up reading them.

Rome and Israel under this construct are one and the same working to keep the system in tact since the fall of 70 AD when the black Jews flee to places like Africa(how you think they knew to go there and capture them again?). It is not accident the takeover of the Moors in Europe either.

The upper hierarchy KNOW the real history even though they even lied to their own people to keep up the power.

For instance Shonda Rimes slips this info in the In “Bridgerton,” on Netflix, the lords and ladies of early 19th-century Britain are depicted as Black as well as White.

Now isn't it funny that Jesus is quoted as saying, "I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not" (Revelation 2:9). Just something to ponder as this has been centuries long in the making. So this thing about questioning those in power and their real lineage and claims is not something brand new, but goes back ages.

Last edited:

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Well, they pretty much have a system in place to prevent the truth from coming out. I went in another thread about who controls the media and Hollywood.

They have set up the system since the late 1800's and early 1900's. They control the narrative. That is why I posted those sources to show how deep the rabbit hole guys in them spending millions upon millions of dollars and deception to keep this information away from people.

In the old Jewish Encyclopedia from 1800's which is not the edited version of today you will clearly see their hundred year plan with a certain banking family. The reason those texts have more of the truth and plain history is that they didn't believe the slaves would be able to end up reading them.

Rome and Israel under this construct are one and the same working to keep the system in tact since the fall of 70 AD when the black Jews flee to places like Africa(how you think they knew to go there and capture them again?). It is not accident the takeover of the Moors in Europe either.

The upper hierarchy KNOW the real history even though they even lied to their own people to keep up the power.

For instance Shonda Rimes slips this info in the In “Bridgerton,” on Netflix, the lords and ladies of early 19th-century Britain are depicted as Black as well as White.

Now isn't it funny that Jesus is quoted as saying, "I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not" (Revelation 2:9). Just something to ponder as this has been centuries long in the making. So this thing about questioning those in power and their real lineage and claims is not something brand new, but goes back ages.

Now check this out......Imma give you an example of how devastating this would be.OK if its mentioned that Jesus was melanated,then that would mean that the holocaust was a complete fabricated lie.Then the whole world will show nuff treat these people like cockroaches.You had the whole world duped into believing that there was holocaust and you were the real victims.you see how im trying to present the massive fallout of something like this.It can get deeper than this.This is just one example.

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
....They would rather say God doesn't have a color.race or origin then to say he's a black man;they'll turn him into a object....a rock before...you know the rest

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't tell people who they should pray to, periodt. If they want to believe that Jesus is white, dey business. If I want to pray to rats and cows, my business.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
"People ask me all the time, especially young mothers, especially my friends who are young white mothers, they say what can I do?

"I thought about that a lot and I offered some advice. And that’s what the book is about," Lemon said. "That's one of the reasons I wrote the book."

:lol:

If you're looking for advice from Don Lemon of all people you really do need Black Jesus

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I found out a few years ago that the plan was for Israel to be placed either in Venezuela or Uganda originally

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Now check this out......Imma give you an example of how devastating this would be.OK if its mentioned that Jesus was melanated,then that would mean that the holocaust was a complete fabricated lie.Then the whole world will show nuff treat these people like cockroaches.You had the whole world duped into believing that there was holocaust and you were the real victims.you see how im trying to present the massive fallout of something like this.It can deeper than this.This is just one example.

To be honest, I'm not sure how far deep on here we can talk these things without causing problems for HNIC if there are certain groups on here. I stated something in this thread about revealing too much of this on a bigger platform.

I spoke about the Jewish encyclopedia of the 1800's with its last print at the early part of 1900's being different than the encyclopedia
that is being branded now. Let's ask the question if such a thing was able to be pulled off. How would that be able to pulled off? What money structure could do it?

Now if they did that, then you would have to ask yourself why go through ALL THAT trouble for a land? What do they know about that land that the rest of the world doesn't or at least the masses? Now if certain history gets out to the masses which there are those that know of the real history of those occupying that land what does that do to the political landscape as you say?

If you think reparations for those in the United States is astronomical, JUST IMAGINE the reparations and cost for that land that was given to a certain group by the United Nations. Who is behind that United Nations? You are correct, it is a whole house ready to crumble and you just know a war will break out over this.

Just imagine last year's racial tension in the USA and parts of the world over George Floyd and police injustice. What would happen if the injustice of raping a culture, land, and stripping of a people's identity came to the forefront. What demands and problems would happen worldwide then?

....They would rather say God doesn't have a color.race or origin then to say he's a black man;they'll turn him into a object....a rock before...you know the rest

They are now saying it doesn't matter with guys like Glen Beck. Of course, if it didn't matter then Rome would not have used Cesar Borgia as the image after the desolation of the temple and fleeing in 70 A.D.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
won’t mean shit really and they already have. The entire Bible is about so-called black people but you got fools saying it is a fiction book :lol: the same fools that believe “Roots” by Alex Haley.

the Ashkenazi / Khazars are also fake jews but control media and the money system so anyone talking against them gets shut down quick.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
won’t mean shit really and they already have. The entire Bible is about so-called black people but you got fools saying it is a fiction book :lol: the same fools that believe “Roots” by Alex Haley.

the Ashkenazi / Khazars are also fake jews but control media and the money system so anyone talking against them gets shut down quick.
Well you see now the way this pattern is going now at first they kind of silenced Nick Cannon......Im thinking next its gonna be him Don Lemon next.......I wonder who are they gonna silence next after the next person come into the fold.After a while they are not gonna keep being able to silence everyone.

Last edited:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
They're not supposed to have any image of him. Does it matter? Do you thing the early Christians of 1 century ad had drawing of jeasus on tbeir walls? They didn't even have a. Building to worship in . they met in secret because if they were caught worshipping they were thrown to the Lions.