Music News: Dolly Parton Would Like to Pose for Playboy Again When She’s 75 UPDATE: Bezos just gave her $100 M!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dolly Parton Would Like to Pose for Playboy Again When She’s 75 And We Would Like to See It
By Halle Kiefer@hallekiefer
Photo: ROBYN BECK/AFP via Getty Images
A woman of 1,000 cinch-waisted lewks, one of Dolly Parton’s most memorable outfits came with a bunny tail and a malevolent-looking rabbit man. In her recent interview with 60 Minutes Australia, which airs Sunday night, the “Jolene” singer said she’d love to pose for Playboy again in a recreation of her 1978 cover photo shoot when she’s 75. Unfortunately, Dolly is only 74, so you’re going to have to wait a little bit for the dream to come to fruition.
“I don’t plan to retire. I just turned 74,” Parton explained to 60 Minutes. “I plan to be on the cover of Playboy magazine again. See, I did Playboy magazine years ago. I thought it would be such a hoot if they’ll go for it - I don’t know if they will - if I could be on the cover again, when I’m 75.”
“Don’t know if they will?” As if the modern iteration of Playboy wouldn’t trip over their undone robes to have Dolly Parton back at it again for their brand. They’d probably let that demonic rabbit man out of his S&M cage for the occasion to boot. When asked if she’d bust out the same bustier, bowtie and rabbit ears she wore in 1978, Parton mused, “Maybe. I could probably use it. Boobs are still the same.”

8-Dolly-Parton.w330.h330.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
honestly?

I am AMAZED truly

that she has NEVER shown those magnificent blessings before

no nudes nothing

I bet money Hugh Hefner had a private set of photos of her taken back in the 1970s.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Hugh has a secret vault somewhere that nobody knows about with nude pics and film of a shit load of famous female celibrities dating back to the 1950s that nobody has seen.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And that's a damn shame. I'm not going to lie, I've been wanting to see those titties for years. If she shows them, I'm looking. Do not judge me

No man

hell

no PERSON

would or should judge....

But only imagine?

some old decrepit cowboy on some dilapidated farm somewhere far out west

Got a decaying Polaroid...

of the most wonderous mounds of amazing

the good lawd ever crafted

hidden deep in some silo.

IN THEIR PRIME PEAK 25 YEAR OLD CONDITION

And is going to the grave

not sharing?

Greedy selfish bastard

Damn him

Damn him to hell

So say we all...

Long live
@fonzerrillii

Last edited:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
All these years and no kids, remember years back when she said she had got breast reduction and them shits grew right back.

p.s. you know its alot of old heads on this board myself included that would that want a look at dem missiles

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All these years and no kids, remember years back when she said she had got breast reduction and them shits grew right back.

p.s. you know its alot of old heads on this board myself included that would that want a look at dem missiles

Yo thats crazy i remember that!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Playboy Is Shutting Down the Print Magazine
By Jordan Crucchiola@jorcru
Photo: Playboy

18-playboy.w330.h330.jpg

Just as many other businesses are having to rapidly reevaluate structures and revenue streams in light of coronavirus-related isolation measures being put in place, so too is Playboy. The publication announced today that it will no longer be putting out its quarterly print magazine and going fully digital for the remainder of the year before recommencing more limited print runs in 2021. Here’s an excerpt from the long open letter by Playboy’s CEO:
We have decided that our Spring 2020 Issue, which arrives on U.S. newsstands and as a digital download this week, will be our final printed publication for the year in the U.S. We will move to a digital-first publishing schedule for all of our content including the Playboy Interview, 20Q, the Playboy Advisor and of course our Playmate pictorials. In 2021, alongside our digital content offerings and new consumer product launches, we will bring back fresh and innovative printed offerings in a variety of new forms–through special editions, partnerships with the most provocative creators, timely collections and much more. Print is how we began and print will always be a part of who we are.
So, it’s more of a pause in print than an outright stoppage. The “Rabbit Head,” as this letter bafflingly describes the Playboy Bunny logo, will return to the page, but another possible economic collapse sending 2008-PTSD waves through the publishing industry is certainly not what magazines needed right now.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't want no part of seeing her body now of course, but I do remember seeing a story concerning Hugh Hefner's collection of film/video of the goings on at the Playboy mansion over the decades...and rumor is that Dolly was in some of them back in the day.
As the story went, Hef asked his son to get rid of the tapes

honestly?

I am AMAZED truly

that she has NEVER shown those magnificent blessings before

no nudes nothing